Has anyone had issues receiving the 10% back from Home Depot on the DGCs? I've been waiting it out to see if I could combine with another offer (like click through) but no luck thus far, so I probably need to quit procrastinating.
I did 3 separate orders so far- got 2 credits within about a week of the first 2 no problem

I have a Chase offer on 2 cards for 10% off Sheraton Hotels. Will the Dolphin charge show up and trigger the statement credit? The deposits have come through as Sheraton Dolphin so I'm thinking so but wondering if anyone has had any experience.

I also have a Marriott Bonvoy offer on another card for a higher amount. I'm thinking this should trigger as well but wondering what people think? This is the wording in the offer:

Earn 10% cash back on your Marriott Bonvoy stay when you spend $100 or more, with an $80.00 cash back maximum.
Seek out new experiences with Marriott Bonvoy®. Whether you’re relaxing on vacation, traveling for business, or exploring your own neighborhood, choose from our portfolio of over 30 hotel brands in the U.S. and Canada.
Offer expires 5/15/2024. Offer valid one time only. Complete payment for your stay must be made by 5/15/2024. Offer only valid on purchases made directly with the merchant. Offer not valid on purchases made using third-party services, delivery services, or a third-party payment account (e.g., buy now pay later). Offer valid at all Marriott Bonvoy brands. Offer subject to availability. Please see website for open locations.
I can't speak for Chase, but I had a Sheraton offer on a WF card that coincided with a trip in February and the Dolphin did trigger the CB. It was a nice unexpected bonus for a trip planned months before.

I switched from a Disney hotel to the Dolphin, so it looks like I may have more Disney gift card and Chase Disney card reward redemption dollars than I will need on my trip next week. Is there any consideration as to which I should use first and which I may end up with some leftover? I haven't transferred any of the redemption dollars to a card yet. I have the cards already and will bring them with me so I can transfer while I'm there as well if I want.

Wasn't sure if there were any thoughts on using one vs. the other first.

Thanks

I did 3 separate orders so far- got 2 credits within about a week of the first 2 no problem
Thanks for the info. My first 2 orders posted in about a week. My last 2 were ordered Apr 12th with charge posted to credit cards on Apr 14th, and the offers are now under expired offers and nothing credited. However, I've seen others indicate that it should still post within about a week, and I guess I'll call them to discuss if there's issues. One of their FAQs addresses this issue.

I switched from a Disney hotel to the Dolphin, so it looks like I may have more Disney gift card and Chase Disney card reward redemption dollars than I will need on my trip next week. Is there any consideration as to which I should use first and which I may end up with some leftover? I haven't transferred any of the redemption dollars to a card yet. I have the cards already and will bring them with me so I can transfer while I'm there as well if I want.

Wasn't sure if there were any thoughts on using one vs. the other first.

Thanks
I think redemption stuff on the chase Disney card can now also be used to make a payment towards the balance of the card and not just a redemption card.

Thanks for the info. My first 2 orders posted in about a week. My last 2 were ordered Apr 12th with charge posted to credit cards on Apr 14th, and the offers are now under expired offers and nothing credited. However, I've seen others indicate that it should still post within about a week, and I guess I'll call them to discuss if there's issues. One of their FAQs addresses this issue.
Ordered 4/9, shipped 4/10, received 4/15, chase CB notification 4/16 now awaiting the money back on my card.

Did anyone get an email today from BJs? I got one saying "Your $10 reward is ready to be used. Congratulations on your reward. You earned it for spending $30 on cookies & crackers, so don't forget to use it. Get shopping and saving.
Reward expires 4/22."

But I don't see anything in my account that I have a reward. I honestly don't know whether I hit the $30 to get the reward or not.

Did anyone get an email today from BJs? I got one saying "Your $10 reward is ready to be used. Congratulations on your reward. You earned it for spending $30 on cookies & crackers, so don't forget to use it. Get shopping and saving.
Reward expires 4/22."

But I don't see anything in my account that I have a reward. I honestly don't know whether I hit the $30 to get the reward or not.
I got one too and it states that I spent $30 on cookies, didn't though. I did do a $150 and get $10 several weeks ago which was to show up 4/4-4/14 so I think it may be that. It is not showing in my rewards or coupons.

Data point for Target Circle Bonus:

For the last round of bonuses (that ended 4/13), I had a spend $70 get $10 bonus reward. Terms were as follows:

“Qualifying purchases exclude alcohol, Target GiftCards, Visa, American Express and Mastercard gift cards/ prepaid cards, CVS pharmacy, clinic, and Target Optical. See the Target Circle program rules for complete list of excluded items. Restrictions apply. See terms & conditions below.”

I bought $25 and $50 (total $75) emailed REI gift cards. This did not trigger the bonus.

I reached out through the Target chat yesterday, and they insisted that all gift cards were excluded now. I asked what specific part excluded third party guards and they stated it was the “prepaid cards” part. (The way it’s worded should only applied to Visa etc. cards, but they insisted that meant it wasn’t allowed.) As a one time courtesy they would grant the $10 bonus.

Not sure if anyone else ran into this, but thought I’d share.
Another DP here... I purchased $75 in DGC and it did NOT trigger my bonus. I waited days and nothing. It just said "progress details are currently unavailable, please try again later" so I was hoping it may have been delayed.

1713313202744.png

I placed an actual merchandise order since I held off in the event this didn't work and boom, it was triggered by the merchandise order. I do NOT like the new Circle program.

The website doesn't make sense either. It was telling me it had 2 days left and that it expired 2 days in the future on 4/11. Target needs to get it's stuff together!

1713313398600.png

Reward expires 4/22."

Interesting I got an email telling me to come spend my $10 reward for spending the $30 or more on the cookies but I never bought any cookies and I don’t see any reward…

So I’ve been using the 4X fuel points coupons from Harris Teeter multiple times but this week I noticed that you can only use the coupon once and it’s considered redeemed. So I guess you must now purchase whatever gift cards you want in single sale and not plan to use coupon on more than one store visit.

Ordered 4/9, shipped 4/10, received 4/15, chase CB notification 4/16 now awaiting the money back on my card.
Update on mine now, too. The offers flipped from the expired tab to the redeemed tab with the correct amount listed. No credit yet, but it's looking promising.

FYI
Costco has an extra $10 off Spa Finder GC’s. $100 for $69.99.
The spas at the Swan/Dolphin take Spa Finder GC’s (as does the Ritz, Gaylord Palms, Uni’s Portofino and Marriott Bonnet Creek)
IMG_2083.jpeg

Form those of us who live in the Northeast, Shoprite has $10 off your next shopping order when you purchase any gift card (excluding Visa, MasterCard, and Shoprite gift cards) starting next week (I think the dates are a little different in Maryland). See details in the copy from the ad below. Don't forget to combine it with the Shoprite Amex offer if you have it.

Shoprite.jpg

Last edited:
How long does it generally take for chase offers to show up once processed on your bill? I bought before the deadline, but I no longer see the offer in one of my rewards.

How long does it generally take for chase offers to show up once processed on your bill? I bought before the deadline, but I no longer see the offer in one of my rewards.
It truly varies...sometimes mine credit immediately and sometimes it takes a couple weeks. Sorry, I know that's not any help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter