Has anyone bought the Target gift cards this morning? It's not taking 10% off for me. It says its auto applied, but I am not seeing any discount.

Dh was able to buy them through his account and dd can through hers but I still am not getting any discount when I try with my account.
EDITED:
Never mind, I'm an idiot. I used DH's account to buy the GC I got this morning by mistake. No wonder it wasn't working on his account anymore.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I shopped in-store at a Target today and purchased a Target GC (along with other stuff) with a non-Target credit card. It all went well; I got the 10% off the Target GC and later I saw in my online account that the $10 Target Reward had been awarded.

Like a few other folks, I got the (wrong) idea that you had to use the Target Redcard to get these deals. Their terminology isn't exactly a model of clarity.

There's a pretty good mperks coupon at Meijer this week: $15 off a $50 purchase of certain product brands (Tide, Bounty, Charmin, Dawn, Gain, Downy, Cascade, Swiffer, Mr Clean, Puffs, and Gillette). Coupon must be clipped to your mperks account prior to use. Valid through April 27.

Also, the deal with 5,000 points with a $50 gift card purchase is back. This one does not have to be 'clipped,' you just need to be connected to mperks while purchasing the cards. As usual, the limit is 50,000 points (equals $50 in store credit when buying in-store, there's also a fuel discount which I think is better if you're pumping a lot of fuel). Deal not valid with Meijer gift cards, Amazon, prepaid debit, Visa, Mastercard, and phone cards. This deal expires April 20.

HILTON

Reminder, Daily Getaways start at 1 PM ET. If you're planning on buying points, you'll need to stay up! All subsequent deals will be available at the same time daily through May 1, 2024. You can review all of the daily offers here.

1713127169443.png

4/15: Hilton Points, 50% Off
  • Spend $150 for 30,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points / QTY: 450
    • Max. Quantity per Purchase: Three (3). Only three (3) sets of Points may be purchased for this offer.
  • Spend $1,250 for 250,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points / QTY: 176
    • Max. Quantity per Purchase: One (1). Only one (1) set of Points may be purchased for this offer.
  • Spend $500 for 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points / QTY: 225
    • Max. Quantity per Purchase: One (1). Only one (1) set of Points may be purchased for this offer.
  • Up to five (5) sets of Points may be purchased in total per Hilton Honors member for all Hilton Honors offers in this promotion.
  • Upon purchase, please allow 4 weeks for Hilton Honors Points to be posted to the member’s account provided at time of purchase.
Also note, Hilton is currently offering a 100% bonus when you purchase at least 6,000 Hilton Honors points. This will give you a purchase rate of as low as 0.5 cents per point, below TPG's valuation of 0.6 cents per point. Therefore, if you want to stock up on Hilton points or have a Hilton destination in mind you have a few more options.

Hilton Honors

• Current promotion: Up to a 100% bonus
  • Purchase rate: As low as 0.5 cents per point
  • TPG valuation: 0.6 cents per point
  • End date: May ??
  • Link to buy points
Additional Hilton Options:

Hilton Select Resorts & Destinations Amex Offer:

Spend $1,000 or more, get $200 back.
Room rate and room charges at participating Hilton properties in the US, Mexico, Canada, Caribbean, Belize, Peru, Honduras, & French Polynesia
Booked stays not gc purchase.
Expires 5/15/24. DoC

Hilton: Earn 1,000 Delta Airline Miles Per Stay
  • Hilton is offering 1,000 Delta miles per stay when you register by May 6 and complete your stay by July 7, 2024
  • Direct link to offer
  • Stacks with Amex offer above. Direct link

1713134289800.png

Alrighty folks, I was planning on taking off 4/21/24 - 5/15/24 but I really have a lot going on at home, so this is my last post until I return from our vacation. I'll be deleting expired offers up to 4/21 but will not be adding in anything new to the main posts.

:laughing: and no @Duckbug.Ducktales (I think it was you), I will not be checking in on the DIS while on vacation. This is a well oiled machine thanks to the many peeps in this community! I've never mentioned this before and I feel just awful that I haven't but many hosts of other threads ALWAYS compliment our community. I'm so proud of all of you. Truly.

I do want to touch base on a sensitive topic, the unmentionable site, you know the one.

If I said anything that offended you or upset you in any way, it was not intentional. I have always been upfront and honest with all of you. No doubt I was matter of fact but that really is my nature and I'll work on it. I have since removed my post that @Mr. lncredible called me out on.
The fact remains this site has created it's own red flags based on customer service and unusual business practices. If you were to Google "*****.com review" you'll see Trustpilot, Better Business Bureau and many others rate this site poorly. Another red flag that shouldn't be overlooked is the fact many reputable sites we use daily e.g., GC Galore , Doctor of Credit , Danny Deal Guru and so many more, have never posted about this site. Use the search function and there's nothing past or present. And here on the DIS, many have posted their negative results which took courage, so thank you for that.
These red flags should be considered when making a decision to do business with that site. What ever level you are beginner - expert when buying gift cards, do your own research just like you would do when buying a new car, homeowners insurance etc. Lastly, as I mentioned many times and will continue to do so, check the main posts, because my friends, it's all there. It's been there since I created this thread in 2020.

Again, my sincere apologies if I hurt and/or offended any of you. :flower3:

:dog: We found someone to house-sit and take care of Watson while we're away through our church. A member mentioned her son Michael who just got out of the military was interested. We've since met him, he's taken Watson on a few walks already and I think we're good to go! So much work to do prior to his stay. I'm soooo pleased.

I bought this Hershey silicone mold years ago, I don't recall where I bought it but it makes a perfect 8oz. brick of frozen homemade dog food.

1713134001812.png

Take care, be safe & God bless,
Thia

The main posts have been updated.
Thank you @Gator Kate and @MIChessGuy for posting offers!

I'm wondering if this is still valid?:

BJ’s Warehouse Disney Gift Cards
  • Buy $150 (3x $50pk) Disney Gift Cards for $141.25
I still show this 3x $50 pack for $141.25
& the $500 for $475.49 an addl $4.50 instant savings normally $479.99
not sure where to find the expiration, if anyone could tell me, I like to find out

Last edited:

Alrighty folks, I was planning on taking off 4/21/24 - 5/15/24 but I really have a lot going on at home, so this is my last post until I return from our vacation. I'll be deleting expired offers up to 4/21 but will not be adding in anything new to the main posts.

:laughing: and no @Duckbug.Ducktales (I think it was you), I will not be checking in on the DIS while on vacation. This is a well oiled machine thanks to the many peeps in this community! I've never mentioned this before and I feel just awful that I haven't but many hosts of other threads ALWAYS compliment our community. I'm so proud of all of you. Truly.

I do want to touch base on a sensitive topic, the unmentionable site, you know the one.

If I said anything that offended you or upset you in any way, it was not intentional. I have always been upfront and honest with all of you. No doubt I was matter of fact but that really is my nature and I'll work on it. I have since removed my post that @Mr. lncredible called me out on.
The fact remains this site has created it's own red flags based on customer service and unusual business practices. If you were to Google "*****.com review" you'll see Trustpilot, Better Business Bureau and many others rate this site poorly. Another red flag that shouldn't be overlooked is the fact many reputable sites we use daily e.g., GC Galore , Doctor of Credit , Danny Deal Guru and so many more, have never posted about this site. Use the search function and there's nothing past or present. And here on the DIS, many have posted their negative results which took courage, so thank you for that.
These red flags should be considered when making a decision to do business with that site. What ever level you are beginner - expert when buying gift cards, do your own research just like you would do when buying a new car, homeowners insurance etc. Lastly, as I mentioned many times and will continue to do so, check the main posts, because my friends, it's all there. It's been there since I created this thread in 2020.

:dog: We found someone to house-sit and take care of Watson while we're away through our church. A member mentioned her son Michael who just got out of the military was interested. We've since met him, he's taken Watson on a few walks already and I think we're good to go! So much work to do prior to his stay. I'm soooo pleased.

I bought this Hershey silicone mold years ago, I don't recall where I bought it but it makes a perfect 8oz. brick of frozen homemade dog food.

View attachment 851732

Thia
To be clear I am of the opinion that the offending gift card deal website is 100% trash. I had used it in the past and almost got caught up there in the end with non-delivered gift cards. Luckily I had decided to dispute the charges with my credit card soon after they started extending their delays. I got an email from them last week letting me know they were back up and running, so I think that's how or why they got brought back up. My concern about blocking or not talking about it is it may leave others vulnerable. I know the blocking is done by the disboard admins, not really under our control, but it makes it difficult to plainly warn others and that leads to them asking more questions here.

Anyways, I did not mean to call you out. You seem like an awesome person and are an amazing resource for those who come to the boards looking to make our expensive habit a little more wallet friendly. I hope everyone appreciates all that you do, I know that I do.

View attachment 851732

Thia
Have a wonderful vacation! When you get back, I'd love to hear about your homemade dog food. We're spending way to much money on our dog's (fresh) food. Even the cheapest option is a lot.

View attachment 851732

Thia
Have a great trip!

Possible new Target Circle Bonus offer.

I was just looking at my account and I have an earn $45 reward for spending $480 on qualifying purchases.

Expires April 30.

All the “usual” rules apply.

Works out to be a little bit over 9% back in Target Circle rewards.

View attachment 851732

Thia
Have a wonderful trip and thank you for all you do!

Possible new Target Circle Bonus offer.

I was just looking at my account and I have an earn $45 reward for spending $480 on qualifying purchases.

Expires April 30.

All the “usual” rules apply.

Works out to be a little bit over 9% back in Target Circle rewards.

Wow, that is a pretty high spend of $480. I personally don't shop at Target that often, so I don't value a Target gift card or bonus rewards at full value, but for someone who does, I guess it might be worth it.

It is interesting, I have 2 circle bonus. 1 is spend 300 get 30 and the other is spend 140 get 15. Does this mean if I spend 300, I would get both?

Data point for Target Circle Bonus:

For the last round of bonuses (that ended 4/13), I had a spend $70 get $10 bonus reward. Terms were as follows:

“Qualifying purchases exclude alcohol, Target GiftCards, Visa, American Express and Mastercard gift cards/ prepaid cards, CVS pharmacy, clinic, and Target Optical. See the Target Circle program rules for complete list of excluded items. Restrictions apply. See terms & conditions below.”

I bought $25 and $50 (total $75) emailed REI gift cards. This did not trigger the bonus.

I reached out through the Target chat yesterday, and they insisted that all gift cards were excluded now. I asked what specific part excluded third party guards and they stated it was the “prepaid cards” part. (The way it’s worded should only applied to Visa etc. cards, but they insisted that meant it wasn’t allowed.) As a one time courtesy they would grant the $10 bonus.

Not sure if anyone else ran into this, but thought I’d share.

The main posts have been updated.
Thank you @Gator Kate and @MIChessGuy for posting offers!

I'm wondering if this is still valid?:

BJ’s Warehouse Disney Gift Cards
  • Buy $150 (3x $50pk) Disney Gift Cards for $141.25
Just checked this morning and it's still $141.25 and it says the savings ends 4/15! Happy Shopping :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter