I appreciate everyone’s help on this page, and I wanted to share a few of my own data points.
On Black Friday, I purchased several Disney gift cards through RetailMeNot, my gift cards purchased from shopDisney and Target are all still in pending, fingers crossed. My gift cards purchased from BJ’s and Staples never tracked. And Chase already credited me the maximum amount back, $7.50 for my shopDisney purchases.

I tried the Honey app for DGC, my purchases, all tracked, but were pending at a zero dollar amount.

I use the chase Kohl’s offer for a maximum amount back of $20 on several Chase cards. The cashier was kind enough to ring up my gift cards as three separate purchases using three separate payments. I purchased multiple gift cards in store. The $20 was credited back to my accounts within three days on all chase cards.

I use the American Express business offer, $50 back on a $250 purchase at Lowe’s. I purchased $250 in Disney gift cards in store at Lowe’s last night and it tracked immediately.

The only real problem I’m having with the cash back portals, RMN and Rakuten Are there not tracking my actual non-Disney gift card purchases. They have yet to track my purchases for Old Navy, Adidas and Sephora. But I don’t want to draw attention to my account, so I’m not going to dispute it with them.

Overall for me, I’m having a very successful Disney gift card shopping experience this summer and fall, saving about 15 to 20% on each gift card purchase which is better than my usual 5 to 10%. My trip isn’t until October 2023, so I have plenty of time to keep shopping for gift cards. 😁

I appreciate everyone’s help on this page, and I wanted to share a few of my own data points.

The only real problem I’m having with the cash back portals, RMN and Rakuten Are there not tracking my actual non-Disney gift card purchases. They have yet to track my purchases for Old Navy, Adidas and Sephora. But I don’t want to draw attention to my account, so I’m not going to dispute it with them.

This is awesome news! Thanks for sharing :hug:

Regarding the non-Disney gift card purchases, I would add them all up. If the total is significant I would contact them regardless. It is money owed to you that they're keeping.
I've had no issues after contacting them when it came to DGC purchases though I do see your point.

On Black Friday, I purchased several Disney gift cards through RetailMeNot, my gift cards purchased from shopDisney and Target are all still in pending, fingers crossed. My gift cards purchased from BJ’s and Staples never tracked. And Chase already credited me the maximum amount back, $7.50 for my shopDisney purchases.

I tried the Honey app for DGC, my purchases, all tracked, but were pending at a zero dollar amount.

I use the chase Kohl’s offer for a maximum amount back of $20 on several Chase cards. The cashier was kind enough to ring up my gift cards as three separate purchases using three separate payments. I purchased multiple gift cards in store. The $20 was credited back to my accounts within three days on all chase cards.

I use the American Express business offer, $50 back on a $250 purchase at Lowe’s. I purchased $250 in Disney gift cards in store at Lowe’s last night and it tracked immediately.

Overall for me, I’m having a very successful Disney gift card shopping experience this summer and fall, saving about 15 to 20% on each gift card purchase which is better than my usual 5 to 10%. My trip isn’t until October 2023, so I have plenty of time to keep shopping for gift cards. 😁
so you've had success with rakuten?

PayPal Digital Gift:

Two new Offers!

1670870869035.png

• $50 Bath & Body Works Gift Card for $42.50
    • Limit 1
  • $50 Gap Options Gift Card for $40
    • Limit 3
  • $50 adidas Gift Card for $40
    • Limit 2
  • $50 Petsmart Gift Card for $42.50
    • Limit 2
  • $50 Ace Hardware Gift Card for $42.50
    • Limit 2
  • $50 BJ's Restaurant Gift Card for $40
    • Limit 2
  • $50 DSW Gift Card for $40
    • Limit 2
  • $50 Domino’s Pizza Gift Card for $42.50
    • Limit 2
  • $50 Red Robin Gift Card for $40
    • Limit 2
  • $50 JCPenny Gift Card for $40
    • Limit 1
  • $90 Gamestop Gift Card Get $10 Instant Bonus
    • Limit 1
  • $100 Instacart Gift Card for $85
    • Limit 2
  • Direct link to all offers
  • Expiry date unknown.
  • Chase Freedom/Freedom Flex 5% 4Q: PayPal

Not Listed!

Target Online:
1670876748289.png

Buy $100 Select Gift Card & get $20 Target Gift Card
Target Circle Offers:
  • Target Circle Rewards: Spend $90 four times & Get $30 Circle Rewards - Targeted
    • Must load Target Circle Coupon
    • Various spend thresholds & Rewards
      • Thresholds: You can use this offer on 3rd party gift cards including gift cards that are on sale.
      • Rewards earned cannot be used to buy any gift cards.
    • Excludes alcohol, Target GiftCards, Visa, American Express and Mastercard gift cards/prepaid cards, CVS pharmacy, clinic, and Target Optical. See the Target Circle program rules for complete list of excluded items.
    • Expires 12/23/22. Post #12616 :thumbsup2 @Twilghtsprkle
  • Target Method of Payments - In-store & Online
  • Chase Freedom or Freedom Flex card via PayPal 5% 4Q.
  • Cash App Boost

Last edited:
Amazon: These went live at 9am and are still available.
  • Buy $50 gift cards for $39 for the following brands:
    • Build-A-Bear Workshop
    • Golden Corral
    • California Pizza Kitchen
    • Boscov’s
  • Buy $25 gift cards for $19.50 for the following brands:
    • Krispy Kreme
    • Yankee Candle
  • Buy $50 gift cards for $39.50 for the following brands:
    • Rubio’s
    • L.L. Bean OOS
    • Red Robin
    • Bath & Body Works
  • Limit 1 per brand.
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires today, 12/12/22. GCG

Last edited:
AMC Theatres: via Cashstar

American Eagle/Aerie: via egifter
  • Buy $100 Gift Cards & Get $25 Bonus Cards Free
  • Bonus cards valid December 27, 2022-February 1, 2023.
  • Direct link to offer.
  • Expiry date unknown. GCG

Eddie Bauer: via Buyatab
  • Buy $100 Gift Cards & Get $20 Bonus Cards Free
  • Bonus cards valid from date of purchase through January 31, 2023.
  • Direct link to offer.
  • Expiry date unknown. GCG

Small Luxury Hotels (SLH): Get 20% Bonus When Buying $50+ Gift Cards
  • Gift card value expires after 12 months. :confused:
  • You won’t be able to redeem these gift cards at other Hyatt properties – only SLH ones.
  • Direct link to offer.
  • Expires 12/18/22. GCG

Amazon: $15 Off When You Use A Citi Card & Promo Code citi2022; Plus $10 Off With 22citi10

Update 12/12/22:
More targeted

Update 11/28/22: If the deal doesn’t work for your card, you can try using a virtual Citi card as that is working for some people;
Direct link to offer
Works on gift cards!
To learn more & read comments, go to DOC

Ibotta does have an offer for the $50 Disney GC at Best Buy. It is $2.00 back on a $50 Disney GC and 2% cashback. I purchased one GC and have pending $2.90. It is available until 12/18 but I am not sure if it will reappear for me to use while Best Buy has them on sale.

Thanks for posting! Hopefully others will stack the savings!

Not directed at you, just saying...

When you see an ibotta offer for Best Buy, don't jump on the chance to use it. Again, ibotta mirrors BB, the sale & ibotta discounts for the most part are stackable. You can see here what I'm referring to - BB, Ibotta, BB, Ibotta

I thought we might see a BB discount on DGC, when I was updating the thread last week, I noticed BB had an image of DGC kind of like "coming soon" on the deals page. I've never seen that before. BB took it down after they posted the deals that are now expired. Interesting!

Really? Only ok when you direct people to that thread?

And yes I have directed people from there before when it's a more detailed question that would be more easily/better answered here.
Somebody thinks they rule the world....

@4Hawks: Same happened to me, but I just noticed that a few days later another Kohls offer credit posted to my credit card. I know have the full 20% on both the orders I placed with the 2 offers I had. All is good!

I checked and mine did as well! Thank you!

I have the AmEx (25 back after spend 250).
I see that GC is limit 1.
Is there any strategy to being able to purchasing 5 of these with the same amex credit card? Multiple best buy accounts perhaps?

If there is a way, I'm not seeing it.
You have two options; buy $250 in DGC or buy 1 DGC and pick up a few different ones, but definitely stack whatever is available to you, like ibotta. Be sure to check Cashback Monitor as you might have a better return.

1670858580617.png

$100 Uber Eats eGift Card for $85
Limit 1. Kroger Online
Expires 12/18/22

It's sold out :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter