How did you place 2 orders? Another poster said you had to wait 24 hours between orders.
How long did you place between back to back? thanks

**Never mind I was just able to place 2nd order. Thanks!!
It says it wont let me make a second order

Over the allowed limit 🤷🏻‍♂️
Sometimes when that has happened to me, I've tried a different credit card and have had success. I dunno. Gift cards are highly prone to fraud and abuse so sometimes their systems are extra ticky. I used my Best Buy CC for both transactions.

Added Offers ~ 12/13/22

Food City:
1670938079625.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $35
    • Includes: Bed Bath & Beyond, Olive Garden & Ulta
    • Must clip digital coupon
    • Limit 1 per customer
    • Direct link to weekly ad
    • Offer valid 12/16/22 – 12/17/22
Giant Eagle:
1670938054121.png
  • Earn 2x Perks (Standard members) and 4x Perks (Pro members) for every $50 spent on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Chipotle, Dick's Sporting, Lowe's, Michael's, Panera, Red Lobster, Red Robin and Subway.
    • Direct link to weekly ad.
    • Offer Valid 12/15/22 - 12/24/22.
Gift Card Mall: Warning Promotion does NOT match Coupon Details as seen below:

Promotion Coupon Details

1670938910903.png
  • $50 Bath & Body Works for $40
  • $57.50 Bath & Body Works for $50
Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger , Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

1670941998280.png
  • Buy two (2) Bath & Body Works Gift Cards totaling $75 & Get $10 Off
  • Buy TWO (2) ADIDAS gift cards totaling $50 & Get $10 Off
    • Limit 1. Links above
    • Expires 12/20/22
  • Buy two (2) Domino’s gift cards totaling $50 & Get $7.50 Off
    • Limit 1. Links above
    • Expires 12/23/22.
  • $25 Main Event Gift Card for $20
    • Limit 1. Links Above
    • Expires 12/25/22.
Office Depot/OfficeMax:
  • Buy $300+ Mastercard Gift Cards & Save $15 Instantly
    • Limit 1.
    • Expires 12/17/22. DOC
Ridley’s Family Markets: Buy $50 Any 3rd Party Gift Card & Get $10 Ridley’s Gift Card Free
Excludes Ridley’s store cards, Visa, Mastercard & American Express gift cards.​
Expires 12/26/22. GCG

Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas:
1670944931672.png

Earn 8x Points On Choice & Giving Good Gift Cards
Expires 12/20/22.

Other Gift Card Offers
Newegg:

1670942782533.png
  • $50 FanaticseGift Card & Get $10 Fanatics gift card
    • Limit 3
    • Expires today, 12/13/22

Last edited:
You might remember I was really sick while on vacation. During MNSSHP I was carted away in an ambulance and poked & prodded at the hospital. Well yesterday I received my bill, $45 thousand! Not $4,500 but $45 thousand and then some!
After insurance it was a little over $2,100 then DH applied FSA and brought the OOP to $200 and something :confused3 I wasn't really paying attention, I was on the GC thread :laughing: Can you imagine people without insurance?! Crazy!

Amazon: $50 Panera Bread physical gift card for $40
Limit 1​

Older Giftcard Deals:
  1. Apple e-gift card, buy $100 or more and get $10 Amazon credit, use promo code APPLEEGC
  2. Apple physical gift card, buy $100 or more and get $10 Amazon credit, use promo code APPLEPGC
  3. Buy $100 Lowe’s physical gift card & get $10 Amazon credit with promo code LOWESPGC
  4. Buy $50 Choice Food & Laughs physical gift card & get $7.50 Amazon credit with promo code FOODLAUGHS
  5. Buy $50 in Grubhub e-gift cards and get $10 Amazon credit with promo code GRUBHUB22
  6. Buy $100 in Google Play codes and get $10 Amazon credit with promo code GOOGLEPLAY22
  7. Buy $50 in the following e-gift card brands and get $7.50 Amazon credit:
    1. Taco Bell with promo code TBELL22
    2. Choice Happy Holidays with promo code OCHAPPYHOL22
    3. Choice Happy Holidays Dining with promo code OCHOLIDAY22
    4. Choice Treat Yourself with promo code OCTREAT22
    5. TheChoiceCard Dining with promo code OCDINING22
    6. Choice Yay You! with promo code OCYAYYOU22
    7. Choice Cheers To You! with promo code OCHEERS22
    8. Choice Happy Birthday with promo code OCBDAY22
    9. Choice Thank You with promo code OCTHANKYOU22
    10. Choice Feeding America with promo code AMERICA22
Upcoming deals on Wednesday, December 14th on gift cards:

1. $200 Instacart e-gift card for $170 with promo code INSTACART22
  2. $25 Krispy Kreme e-gift card for $20 with promo code KREME22
  3. $50 Domino’s e-gift card for $42.50 with promo code DOMINOS
  4. $50 Famous Dave’s e-gift card for $40 with promo code FDAVES
  5. $25 ColdStone e-gift card for $20 with promo code CSTONE
  6. $50 Bath & Body Works e-gift card for $42.50 with promo code BBODY
  7. $50 Panda Express e-gift card for $40 with promo code PANDA22
  8. $34.99 Wondery+ e-gift card for $26.24 with promo code WONDERY22
  9. $50 Yankee Candle e-gift card for $40 with promo code YCANDLE22
  10. $50 Logan’s Roadhouse e-gift card for $40 with promo code LROAD22
  11. $50 Gap e-gift card for $40 with promo code GAP22
  12. $75 Fanatics e-gift card for $60 with promo code FANATICS22
  13. $50 Granite City Brewery e-gift card for $40 with promo code GCITY22
  14. $50 Fandango e-gift card for $40 with promo code FANDANGO
  15. 15% off Spa & Wellness with promo code SPAWEEK22
  16. $50 Main Event e-gift card for $40 with promo code MEVENT22
  17. $50 Vudu e-gift card for $40 with promo code VUDU22
  18. $50 O’Charleys e-gift card for $40 with promo code OCHARLEYS22
  19. $50 jtv .com e-gift card for $40 with promo code JWTV22

You might remember I was really sick while on vacation. During MNSSHP I was carted away in an ambulance and poked & prodded at the hospital. Well yesterday I received my bill, $45 thousand! Not $4,500 but $45 thousand and then some!
After insurance it was a little over $2,100 then DH applied FSA and brought the OOP to $200 and something :confused3 I wasn't really paying attention, I was on the GC thread :laughing: Can you imagine people without insurance?! Crazy!
My understanding has always been that if you have insurance and have a true emergency that the ambulance is free. Is that not the case? I'm guessing not. :crazy2:
As an aside - last year we were in Kauai and my daughter came down with a really bad stomach pain. I called my insurance company and told them that I might be having an emergency and that it could be her spleen or appendics - that I just didn't know - and I wanted them to give me the best guidance that they could because I was on the very northern part of the island and the nearest hospital was nowhere even remotely close to us. They instructed me to go to an urgent care right around the corner. I actually NEVER saw one bill from them. And I assumed that it was because it was an emergency?

If there is a way, I'm not seeing it.
You have two options; buy $250 in DGC or buy 1 DGC and pick up a few different ones, but definitely stack whatever is available to you, like ibotta. Be sure to check Cashback Monitor as you might have a better return.
So you can buy multiple gift cards long as it is in one purchase and totals $250? Im going in person.

It says it wont let me make a second order
Are you checking out as a guest or with a My Best Buy account?

i can buy 2 a day with a My Best Buy account.

Yesterday I bought one at 9:30am and another at 9:40 am once I received the first card. today I bought one at 10am and the second at 10:10am.

My understanding has always been that if you have insurance and have a true emergency that the ambulance is free. Is that not the case? I'm guessing not. :crazy2:
As an aside - last year we were in Kauai and my daughter came down with a really bad stomach pain. I called my insurance company and told them that I might be having an emergency and that it could be her spleen or appendics - that I just didn't know - and I wanted them to give me the best guidance that they could because I was on the very northern part of the island and the nearest hospital was nowhere even remotely close to us. They instructed me to go to an urgent care right around the corner. I actually NEVER saw one bill from them. And I assumed that it was because it was an emergency?
You just have really good insurance.

You pay for an ambulance even in an emergency. My dad was in a nursing home and was having trouble breathing (COVID & pneumonia). He was sent to a hospital in an ambulance (He passed within a day of that). My mom got a bill for that ambulance ride after he died.

Are you checking out as a guest or with a My Best Buy account?

i can buy 2 a day with a My Best Buy account.

Yesterday I bought one at 9:30am and another at 9:40 am once I received the first card. today I bought one at 10am and the second at 10:10am.
Can you let us know if you receive the 2nd card? I ordered 2 also. One about 15 minutes after the other.
I got email code for 1st within 30 minutes. So far have not received the 2nd code. Both are still
showing in my order history as processing/pending. Im thinking one might fall off though as ineligible.
I have never had this long go buy without code.

Can you let us know if you receive the 2nd card? I ordered 2 also. One about 15 minutes after the other.
I got email code for 1st within 30 minutes. So far have not received the 2nd code. Both are still
showing in my order history as processing/pending. Im thinking one might fall off though.
I got both. Each within 10 minutes of my orders.

Do not order a second card until you receive the code for the first. I never have problems ordering 2, but I always wait to get the code for the first before ordering a second.

Do you have the extra security step of Best Buy texting you a code before they allow the order to go through?

I have a business account with Best Buy....

I can do three in one order, before getting a error messages.

Got order conformation at 10:39, and all three cards delivered by 10:41.

Makes a total of six that I've done today.

I got both. Each within 10 minutes of my orders.

Do not order a second card until you receive the code for the first. I never have problems ordering 2, but I always wait to get the code for the first before ordering a second.

Do you have the extra security step of Best Buy texting you a code before they allow the order to go through?
Yes..they sent the verification code for each one before purchasing. I have 2 different order numbers.
When i go in my order history I get message....: we have emailed instructions on how to redeem". Well that is true but only got email instructions for 1 card. Think I should call?

I am also not having any luck with a second card with BB. I even created a different account on a different browser under my son's name and email and paid with his card. They still cancelled that order with reason being over the purchase limit. The only thing in common I could think of is that the billing address is the same. But the silver lining is that it reminded me that my son also has a student Target account and on a hunch I decided to check whether he has the Circle offers since my Target account did not have any. His account has the spend $90 three times and get $30, so that is actually a better deal for me than BB since I can buy $100 DGC and use my Red Card to pay at $95 in three separate transactions, so I am getting 15% discount.

So you can buy multiple gift cards long as it is in one purchase and totals $250? Im going in person.

I'm referring to OP's Amex Offer
Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $250 & Get $25 Back​
Expires 12/15/22.

You should click back a little to see the entire conversation.
Yes, buy $250 in GC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter