I know right.. today it says there are 17 of them.. the number of cards are growing. I have bought other cards from them and they worked fine just in the current climate i cant jump out and spend 900 on our trip that may or may not happen.... i use giftcardwiki.com to find my deals...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200517-210019_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200517-210019_Samsung Internet.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 64
Thanks I was able to find it from that post you shared.

What's weird is the website says:
DISCOUNT
15%
VALUE
PRICE
But 15% is $892.50, and $840 is 20% 🤔

That mix up plus miztressuz's post makes me weary enough to not buy. Bummer, would've been a quick and easy way to save on my 2021 DVC dues for a resale contract I'm hoping will close in the next few months 😔
I agree. Better safe than sorry, especially when dealing with that amt of $. Sigh

I had a purchase in March that was initially declined - then suddenly payable in the last couple of weeks - then back to declined. I'm thinking I finally reached the threshold for Raise purchases that qualify for cash back. That said, I did have a purchase in Feb that never tracked at all, and would have been the purchase to push me over the top of that limit. I filed a claim with Top Cash Back 2 months(ish) ago, and still haven't seen anything. Not sure if anyone else's experience is like mine, but they limit the lifetime cash back they will give you for Raise.
That happened to me too. I had filed a claim, but they said it tracked on it's own when I contacted them about it being declined again. Now playing the waiting game...

they send you 2 - $525 cards.
I'm wondering if they got a bunch of $525 cards, and they are trying to get rid of them, so they decided to make less profit by selling 2 at a time. Right now they only have that listing, and one $525 card at 15% off.

It is tempting, but since we aren't going for a while, I am not sure I want to tie up $ in GC's just yet. On the other hand, I don't think I will be able to get a better deal for discounted GCs between now and then.

I wish I would hear back from ROFR for my DVC resale contract! Hopefully these are still available by the time I do 😭

Wow, it's been awhile since I added new offers here and I apologize profusely. In my defense I've been busy sewing masks, hundreds of them nonstop. It's been more than a full time job and I'm happy to see it winding down. Again, I sincerely apologize to all of you and thankful to those who posted offers and advice. :grouphug:

Added Offers - 5/20/20

Discount District
Harris Teeter: Earn 4x Fuel Points On 3rd Party & Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards. Expires 5/26/20. Link

Kroger: Earn 4x Fuel Points on 3rd Party Gift Cards & Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards May 22-25 Only Links below: :thumbsup2 @Limes96
Also you should be able to earn 4x Fuel on the following:
  • Buy Subway Gift Card & Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points. Expires 5/26/20. Check your Digital Coupon Offers.
  • Buy DoorDash Gift Card & Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points. Expires 6/09/20. Direct link to digital coupon.
  • Save $3 On Variable Load Visa Or Mastercard Gift Card. Limit 1 coupon per customer. Expires 6/09/20. Direct link
Lastly, I received this coupon in the mail.

Kroger Online: Save $3 On Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercards With Promo Code GRAD2020. Limit unknown. Expiry date unknown. Link
Kroger Online DP: Online is processed by Blackhawk Network, so they don’t code as grocery store purchases.

Landry’s Direct (offer extended): Save 15% On Landry’s Gift Cards (McCormick & Schmick’s, Bubba Gump, Joe’s Crab Shack & More). Expires 6/20/20 :thumbsup2@Cruising Engineer
Direct link

Warehouses
BJ’s: Buy $50 L.L. Bean Gift Cards For $39.99. Expires 7/17/20. Direct Link

Costco Membership: Various Stacking Deals Available. Be sure to read comments. GC Galore

United Visa Rewards / MPX App: Earn 12x Miles At Sears On Up To $200 Spend (Gift Cards Should Work). Expires 5/25/20. Link

MISC.
AARP Rewards Daily Deal:
Buy $25 Bonefish Grill Gift Card For $20 (Can Be Resold As Outback Steakhouse). New offer available to the first 100 AARP Rewards members (50 U.S. (D.C.)) each week day (Monday through Friday) while supplies last. Limit 3 discounted gift cards per month. Expires May 20, 2020. Direct link .

eGifter: Buy $50 Cabela’s Gift Cards For $40 With Promo Code CABELAS520.
This offer sold out and became available again so if interested keep checking. Limit 5. Expires 6/15/20 or while supplies last. Link

MyGiftCardsPlus: Earn 100 Bonus Swagbucks On All $50+ Gift Cards. Expiry date unknown. Direst Link

Raise App: Save 7% Off All Gift Cards In App With Promo Code RAISEAPP7. Targeted. Expires 5/21/20. Link

495912 EATS
Complete List Of Restaurant Gift Card/Promo Card Deals - Link

495891 READS
Dosh has also added terms excluding gift card purchases from cashback; whether or not that’s enforced is another matter. Re: 2% cb at Staples. Link

Pier 1 Imports Seeking To Close All Stores - Link

Edit to add Direct Links to Kroger.

Last edited:
One last thing...

GC Galore posted this offer today (5/20/20):

"RebatesMe: Earn 5% Cashback On $200 Visa Gift Cards (Maybe)"
Earn 5% cashback when buying $200 Visa gift cards from Staples online after clicking through from the RebatesMe shopping portal.

According to Doc of Credit, this deal is dead, that's why I didn't add it. :thumbsup2

Added Offers - 5/21/20

Discount District

Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop: Earn 8x Points on the following gift cards:
Happy Dining, Happy Moments, Spafinder & Boscov’s Gift Cards.
Offer valid May 22-28, 2020. Link

Giant Eagle:
  • Buy $50+ Spafinder Or Jiffy Lube Gift Cards & Get $10 Off.
  • The way these offers work is that you get a $10 discount when spending $50 or more. It’s not a $10 discount on every $50 you spend unless you purchase $50 gift cards in separate transactions. i.e. Buying a $100 gift card will only give you one $10 discount rather than two. Expires 5/27/20. Link
  • Earn 3x Fuelperks+ For Every $50+ Bath & Body Works Or Brinker Gift Cards. Expires 5/27/20. Link
Giant Eagle Online DP: Gift card purchases from Giant Eagle online codes as groceries.

Walmart Online: Save 10-15% On the following eGift cards:
  • $100 Uber Eats gift cards for $90
  • $25 Uber Eats gift cards for $22.50
  • $50 Aeropostale gift cards for $45
  • $25 Aeropostale gift cards for $21.25
  • $50 the Cheesecake Factory gift cards for $45
  • $25 The Cheesecake Factory gift cards for $22.50
  • $25 Hard Rock Cafe gift cards for $22.50
  • $50 Fanatics gift cards for $45
  • $25 Fanatics gift cards for $21.25
  • Limit 2-5 depending on brand. Expiry date unknown. Direct Link
  • Also still available $50 Bloomi' Brands gift cards for $45 Direct Link

Warehouses
Costco: Buy 2x $50 Jiffy Lube Gift Cards For $64.99. Limit 5. Expires 5/31/20. Link This is currently out of stock online, but they hopefully have these in-store too. Pay with a Discover It card if you have one because it’s offering 5% cashback this quarter.

Credit Card Offers
Darden Brands Amex Offers: Get 10% Back On Up To $150 At Each Brand (Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Cheddar’s, Bahama Breeze & Yard House). Check your offers and compare discounts to others stores.
  • For example, Olive Garden and Bahama Breeze are offering $10 promo cards for every $50 of gift cards you buy. You’d need to buy them in-restaurant though because online payments won’t trigger the Amex Offers.
  • Seasons 52 and The Capital Grille are also offering a 10% bonus when buying $250+ of gift cards. The limit for the Amex Offer is $150 of spend, but it’s still potentially a nice stacking opportunity.
  • Expires 6/20/20 Link
Cashback (CB) Portals
Fluz App - How it Works
MISC
AARP Rewards Daily Deal:
Buy $50 Bass Pro Shops Gift Cards For $30. Limit 3. Expires 5/21/20 while supplies last. Link

Samsung Pay Gift Card Deals: 20% Off FandangoNOW, 25% Off Charity Choice Link

496093 READS
Amazon Prime Day Will Be In September
- Link

[YMMV] Amazon: Add Any Discover & Get $10 Promo Credit - Link

Two New Brands Added To Happy Teen Gift Cards - Link
New Version / Old Version

Recap: Millions Skip Credit & Car Payments, AA Legacy Award Calendar & More - Link

Last edited:
Thoughts & Prayers to our fellow DISer’s in Midland Michigan!

Midland, Michigan flooded: Thousands evacuate after two dams breached.
Link

I think this is the best place to go if you can help in any way possible. HERE
Edit to add a better link for those able to help.

Last edited:
Just me personally, but 15% isn't enough of a discount for me to take such large risks with high amount gift cards from smaller 3rd party websites. And as comment #155 on the on the linked dis board who had to fight to get the money back said, "
Even though I ended up with the savings, it was not worth the time and angst and I do not think I would use that site again."

A much easier way to get 15 - 20% savings is to get as many family members as authorized users on your Amex card. If you could brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, parents and get 10 or more authorized users, you can easily rack up the Amex offers savings.

Just me personally, but 15% isn't enough of a discount for me to take such large risks with high amount gift cards from smaller 3rd party websites. And as comment #155 on the on the linked dis board who had to fight to get the money back said, "
Even though I ended up with the savings, it was not worth the time and angst and I do not think I would use that site again."

A much easier way to get 15 - 20% savings is to get as many family members as authorized users on your Amex card. If you could brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, parents and get 10 or more authorized users, you can easily rack up the Amex offers savings.
Not only that, with so many places going out of business, I'd be really hesitant to invest in gift cards for retail or restaurants if I wasn't entirely sure they'd be around long enough for me to use them.

Just picked up two cards from CardCash, %10.5 off of $125, transferred to another card with no trouble. Sadly all the cards are now below %5 off :(
I always transfer the Disney card immediately to one of my other cards. I never have had issues with any of my gift cards. We just bought landrys gift card today... i plan on using it at trex cafe and bubba gumps but if we dont make it i will happily use it at one of the other restaurants
Always check hotels.com i have found them as low as 25% off i book my disney room with that card.

Some of you may know I'm a big fan of Slickdeals, if not, you do now!

They put together a sweet post "Memorial Day Deals 2020" Link

Match up the deals to our discounted gift cards and save even more!
If you don't see a specific gc here then double check with GC Galore,
scroll down just a bit and on the right you'll find an alphabetical list for discounted gc as seen below.

Lastly, be sure to use a cash back website! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter