Amazon: Get $20 Off $80+ On Amazon When Using 1 Membership Rewards Point. Targeted.
Some people are seeing other offers such as:
$10 off $50+
$5 off $30+

If you've never been targeted or would like to learn more Doctor of Credit has posted a 101 Lesson here.

Home Depot: 11% Home Depot Rebate in Many States
Offer is valid in select locations which are found in the following states: Arkansas, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin. Full list of locations can be found on the PDF link above.

Submit your rebate online here.

Direct link to learn more from Doc of Credit :thumbsup2

Target: $10 Off $50+ With Order Pick Up Or Drive Up (Starts 5/27) Link

:drive:
HERTZ Is Liquidating Vehicles Amidst Bankruptcy. MEGA DEALS GALORE - Link

Detailed List of Merchant Category Codes (MCC) For Visa & Mastercard (PDF).
The list spells out both Visa and Mastercard categories, and where they differ. Link
I also posted it on Credit Card Offers, just scroll down!

eGifter: Buy $50 Gap Gift Cards For $40 With Promo Code GAP520
Limit 5. Expires June 15, 2020 or while supplies last.

This will likely sell out. Direct Link

UPDATE!

Kroger Online: Buy $300 Lowe’s Gift Card For $285 (Only 5% Discount – Not 10%) Direct Link

How disappointing. Big pass for us and we're doing major yard work too!

UPDATE!

Kroger Online: Buy $300 Lowe’s Gift Card For $285 (Only 5% Discount – Not 10%) Direct Link

How disappointing. Big pass for us and we're doing major yard work too!

Whenever I buy big items, last time it was simply a couple of 5 gal paint drums, I go on ebay and buy instant delivery coupons for $40 off $200 (I don't recall the exact discounts - but they're pretty substantial). The coupons themselves are a few dollars but worth it to get $20 or $40 off. And as you mentioned, there also the 11% rebates going on too. I believe both of our local HD and Lowes does it, without telling you at register... whenever Menards has their 11% rebate, as a competitor thing. And Menards has had it continuously for months it seems.

Added Offers - 5/27/20
Discount District
BI-LO/Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas: Earn 6x Points On Gift Cards
Expires 6/23/20. Direct link to weekly ad.

Best Buy: Buy $50 Aeropostale Gift Cards For $40
Limit unknown. Expiry date unknown. Direct Link
Best Buy DP: You can no longer use Rewards Certificates to purchase third party gc.

Kroger has digital coupons for the following deals:
Earn 4x fuel points on Happy Gift Cards at Kroger & its affiliate stores. Expires 6/02/20. Direct link to digital coupon.

Warehouses
Costco: Buy $60 Membership & Get $30 Costco Shop Card
Stack For Potentially Profitable Membership. GC Galore

Credit Card Offers
Amazon/Amex Rewards: Save 16-25% When Redeeming 1 Amex Membership Rewards Point (Should Work On Gift Cards). Expires 7/31/2020 or while supplies last. Link

MISC.
Spa & Wellness: Get $20 Bonus Cards For Every $40 Gift Cards Bought With Promo Code 20GRAD40
  • Expires May 31, 2020 at 11:59pm EST.
  • Bonus cards expire August 1, 2020.
  • Bonus card shall be emailed within 24 hours of purchase.
  • Cannot be combined with other offers.
  • Limit 1 per household. Direct link
eGifter: Buy $50 Red Robin Gift Cards For $40 With Promo Code BURGER520
Limit 5. Expires 6/11/20 or while supplies last. Direct link to offer
You can get a 20% discount on Red Robin gift cards through Kroger online too. That deal has the added benefit of earning fuel points too, although there’s a limit of one for that offer and so it’s not as useful if you’re wanting to buy multiple cards.

Whenever I buy big items, last time it was simply a couple of 5 gal paint drums, I go on ebay and buy instant delivery coupons for $40 off $200 (I don't recall the exact discounts - but they're pretty substantial). The coupons themselves are a few dollars but worth it to get $20 or $40 off. And as you mentioned, there also the 11% rebates going on too. I believe both of our local HD and Lowes does it, without telling you at register... whenever Menards has their 11% rebate, as a competitor thing. And Menards has had it continuously for months it seems.

And be sure to look at your receipts too. Lowe's often adds a coupon for 20% off. The list of exclusions doesn't have "Gift Cards" but no matter who you talk to they will not honor the discount on any gift card.

Chase Offers/BofA: Get $35 back when Spending at AT&T Wireless
Check your Chase, BofA, Wells, or any similar card to see if you got this one.
Expires 7/11/20. Link

Giant, Stop&Shop, Martin’s: 2x Fuel Points on Mastercard Gift Cards. Offer Valid 5/29-6/4/20. Link

Score FREE Home Depot Kids Workshop Kits
Also in the comments someone stated "Ace hardware gave away free wood shop type projects for kids for the last two months."

Many years ago, my husband and I did this with our Cub Scouts and we received an apron, goggles and kid size hammer at HD. Lowe's also offered kits but I haven't heard if they are continuing it.

I believe HD offers different kits for girls and boys. No registration required, you can call or just stroll in and as CS for the kit. New kits are available each month. Link

RMN has Staples at 8% cash back for online orders as well for the next 3 days. Max $25 per transaction. Looks like their limit now per month per retailer is 7 transactions. To max out the Amex offer, I'm planning to do 2 transactions of the $300 Visa gc for $308.95.

For both transactions, total RMN cash back = $49.43
Amex offer 10% back on $500 max = $50
less gc fees = -$17.90
Total saved/earned = $81.53
Percent saved = 13.59% (does not include value of points earned on my Bonvoy Amex Biz)

I haven't done one of these in a while on RMN. Hope it tracks!

@amalone1013 @havaneselover

Quoting myself here from an April post regarding RMN when they were offering 8% cash back at Staples. This DID TRACK for me and I was paid out this morning. @wiscbugs @havaneselover @amalone1013

Quoting myself here from an April post regarding RMN when they were offering 8% cash back at Staples. This DID TRACK for me and I was paid out this morning. @wiscbugs @havaneselover @amalone1013
I purchased a Disney card from shop Disney when they were 12% back over Memorial Day and that one is tracking. I purchased some from Sam's Club as well when they were 4% and those are tracking as well. Nothing's paid yet, but signs are looking good.

I received my "Big Fat Check" from Rakuten a few weeks back and was surprised to see the Burberry coat paid out in full ($165.90 cb) even though I called the store and they gave me a significant price adjustment. Rakuten had two months to remove it and never did. Honestly I would have said something, but not this time and I feel no shame to admit it. Over the years I've had several qualified purchases not tack that should have. The way I feel, Rakuten finally paid out what was owed to me and according to my spreadsheet they still owe me more.

Cross-post from Swagbucks thread that is really quiet:

Has anyone gone through SB to purchase Disney gift cards at Sams? Success?

I gave it a try 2 days ago and it's pending. I have the option to Skip the Wait, but I'm wondering if it might be clawed back and I should just wait the 30 days.

Added Offers - 5/28/20
Discount District
Giant Eagle Online:
  • Earn 3x Fuelperks+ For Every $50 Spent On Chipotle & Domino’s eGift Cards. Expires 6/10/20. Link
  • Buy $50 Outback Steakhouse & FandangoNOW eGift Cards For $40 (Limit 1 Per Transaction). Expires 6/10/20. Link
Giant Eagle Online DP: Gift card purchases from Giant Eagle online codes as groceries.

Cashback (CB) Portals
Fluz App: Now Accepts PayPal As Payment Method – Useful For Discover Q3 5% Category (which begins in July). Link
Also I posted a link to learn how to use this app on Post #6 Cashback (CB) Portals

Ibotta: Pay With Ibotta Changing To Debit Card Only From June 10, 2020. Link

MISC
MyGiftCardsPlus/Swagbucks:
Earn 20% Cashback On Red Robin Gift Cards. Limit $200 per household. Direct link to offer

Speedway App: 1,200 Points On 1 Purchase, 500 Points On Select Gift Cards, $1 Off Visa Gift Card. Expires 6/30/20. Link
Remember to pay with a card that earns more at gas stations; the Discover It card is earning 5% until the end of June.

497594 READS
Logan’s Roadhouse & Bravo/Brio Have Filed For Bankruptcy
- Link

Le Pain Quotidien Also Filing For Bankruptcy - Link

Stage Stores Filed For Bankruptcy, Liquidation Now Looking Likely (Gordmans, Bealls, Goody’s & More) - Link

Fair Warning
Kroger Update:

Kroger has "Save $10 on 2 H&M gift cards, some are only getting back $5.
Check your receipts for other discrepancies. Link

Not sure how useful this is....

FREE $20 Costco Cash Card When You Rent a Car
Through September 30th, head on over to CostcoTravel.com where they are offering a FREE $20 Costco Cash Card when you rent a car from Avis or Budget Rental through Costco!

This rental offer is valid for rentals of full-size cars or larger from 5/27/20 – 9/30/20. A minimum four-day rental including a Saturday night is required. See full rental terms here.

Not a member, there's a money making deal here.

Check your cc offers too. :thumbsup2

I received my "Big Fat Check" from Rakuten a few weeks back and was surprised to see the Burberry coat paid out in full ($165.90 cb) even though I called the store and they gave me a significant price adjustment. Rakuten had two months to remove it and never did. Honestly I would have said something, but not this time and I feel no shame to admit it. Over the years I've had several qualified purchases not tack that should have. The way I feel, Rakuten finally paid out what was owed to me and according to my spreadsheet they still owe me more.

What store what this at?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!