Update : This swap is officially closed - Disney Cruise Swap

Nick Dahling..I just watnted to say thanks for adding me in. I was so worried I wouldn't make it..and it looks like I had good reason to worried...This swap filled up fast..and I'm so Happy to see how big it is.

I need themes from the following ladies :

ToDisney
Happylady
MissMulan
Tinkerkat
WDWMom
American Scrapper
Lisa

Some themes still available ( just in case you are having problems deciding ) :

Poolside,Vista Spa, Shutters, Wavebands, Boat Drill, Buena Vista Theatre, Tritons, Towel Animals, Lumieres, Staterooms, Shopping, Bon Voyage, Ports of Call, Port Canaveral, Disney Cruise Terminal, Nautical, All Hands On Deck .

Ok, I'm doing Nautical (shaker box)
Shopping/ nautical - frames.
Thanks Cyndi
Ciao!

oops! Reread the list. Someone already has a nautical shaker box.
Soooo... I will do "Ship Mates" for both categories if that's ok.
Thanks again.

Just as well its closed I would have liked to participate but seeng as how only the LADIES were invited. :confused3 :confused3

Being a novice at this scrapping thing though I would like to see sample of what is swapped or maybe even some examples of each topic.
That way if EVRYONE :grouphug: is invited next time maybe I can join in :earboy2:

Squid

Fireplug there is another post on the boards requarding Swap questions..that has pics of some of the past swaps.

It's called...

Swap Questions (not specific to any one swap)

Check it out if you'd like to see what has been done in the past. :goodvibes

Shoot I can't believe I missed this sign-up. I swear I didn't see it earlier today... Cyndi if anyone backs out, I'll be happy to take their spot!

Tina

Hey Tina. I promise to holler if I need an angel for this swap.

OK, I still need to hear from the following ladies about your theme choice.

American Scrapper
Happylady
ToDisney
Lisa
MissMulan
Angelmom

Looks like we have 23 participants . :cheer2: :cheer2:

Cyndi

nicki dahling said:
OK ladies, unless someone wants to do 2 paper peicing's I will have to officially close this thread. Our spots are filled ( with the exception of Paper peicing in Group A and B ). I will post final details this evening or early tommorrow morning ). Once again, thanks everyone for your participation.

Cyndi princess:

OK, we are truly closed. All spots have been filled ( welcome Angelmom ). I will be in contact with you all tommorrow. Have a scrappin good time.

nicki dahling said:
I need themes from the following ladies :

ToDisney
Happylady
MissMulan
Tinkerkat
WDWMom
American Scrapper
Lisa

Some themes still available ( just in case you are having problems deciding ) :

Poolside,Vista Spa, Shutters, Wavebands, Boat Drill, Buena Vista Theatre, Tritons, Towel Animals, Lumieres, Staterooms, Shopping, Bon Voyage, Ports of Call, Port Canaveral, Disney Cruise Terminal, Nautical, All Hands On Deck .

Sorry, but I missed the part about having to choose a theme. :confused3 Are the ones listed above the only thems still available? I was thinking about just doing general Disney Cruise items that can be used anywhere in the album. It I need to pick, I'll take Disney Cruise Terminal.

My theme for the eyelets will be the ship and shells, for the frames I will be doing snorkling. Would that be nautical?

Ok, now I only need theme's from the following :

ToDisney
MissMulan
Angelmom

Final details will go out tonight.

Cyndi princess:

HappyLady, those are not the only ones available, just some suggestions. We were on the same cruise as you. We were on our honeymoon.

I've noticed a couple of comments about missing the sign-ups...not sure how many people would be interested, but I wouldn't mind doing another disney cruise swap when this one is done! I have 4 albums (family and all 3 kids) to do from our first cruise in Oct. and will be going on 2 more cruises in the next year and a half...Oct. 05 and Oct. 06. There may be other scrappers out there who are as "fanatic" (as my husband would say) as me and do several albums for each trip! Someone else would need to host, however, since this is only my first swap! I don't feel comfortable enough yet to tackle that job!

If there was enough interest I would be willing to host a round II. Just let me know. That one would probably be smaller for sure ( of course I said that about this one ).

Cyndi princess:

Limmer said:
HappyLady, those are not the only ones available, just some suggestions. We were on the same cruise as you. We were on our honeymoon.

Happylady from everything you told me I think the theme you picked will be fine. I just don't want to give too much away. I really want the ladies to be surprised when they see what you are sending. Check the begginning of the thread, I have updated the list. Still need to hear from the last two ladies.

Cyndi princess:

nicki dahling said:
Happylady from everything you told me I think the theme you picked will be fine. I just don't want to give too much away. I really want the ladies to be surprised when they see what you are sending. Check the begginning of the thread, I have updated the list. Still need to hear from the last two ladies.

Cyndi princess:

You can't tease us like that!! I HATE waiting for surprises!! I just get too excited. :jumping1:

Seriously though, thanks for hosting and getting this started for us!! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter