Update : This swap is officially closed - Disney Cruise Swap

Ladies please decide on your theme's as soon as possible. And check at the in to make sure your theme is still available before you hit the store's.

Cyndi princess:

WDWMom I had already put you down for photo mats and borders, do you want to change ?

Cyndi

No, I didn't see that you did that until after I posted. I like what you found for me.

A question on border. I am making 2 sets of borders or one set that has 2.?

This is not a request to join the swap, but I just wanted to give ya'll a head's up about the Disney Cruises. Over on Travelzoo.com they are showing some good specials for the Disney Wonder cruises for this Sept. I even gave it a thought---you know, if I went on a cruise, I could do the swap! (How is that for forward thinking? ;) )

Anyway, if you haven't been on one, it might be worth looking into.

WDWMom, its one set of borders ( 2 borders per person ). Did that make sense ?

Cyndi princess:

:sad1: I knew I should have checked the boards last night before bed

:rolleyes1 I will just have to wait for the next.

:cheer2: Keeping my idea samples though so I will be ready!

:scratchin Does anyone ever take photos of the set so those of us who don't make it can see what was done? I am always borrowing border, topper, journal box ideas from friends and taking snaps of them for later ideas.

Thanks, Cyndi. I just got your pm and responded but will do so here too.

Can I do eyelets and frames? I have a good idea for the frames.

Cyndi,
I'll do Shaped eyelets grp A
Frames grp B

Theme: Ports of call (maybe a tropical beach theme for Castaway Cay?)
let me know if that's ok

Thanks
Sara

OOps Looks like Lisa and I posted around the same time.

I guess I'll take frames grp A and Shaker box grp B...Same theme Beach/tropical if possible
Thanks

If beach/ tropical theme is taken (and it looks like it is) how about character greetings? If anyone has any ideas let me know, we have'nt been on the cruise yet (but plan on going)

Question...If I'm doing 2 borders and 2 journal mats, can I have 2 different themes? What I'm thinking is 1 border and 1 journal mat with Animator's Palate theme and 1 border and 1 journal mat with Disney Cruise theme. Is this correct or do both borders have to be the same theme and both journal mats need to be the same theme?

I know it's a little early for this but y'all have GOT to post pictures of this stuff! I'm a little too late to participate (at least in one of the categories I could actually do), but we are cruising in 5 months and I would LOVE the ideas!

4ltlTinks said:
Question...If I'm doing 2 borders and 2 journal mats, can I have 2 different themes? What I'm thinking is 1 border and 1 journal mat with Animator's Palate theme and 1 border and 1 journal mat with Disney Cruise theme. Is this correct or do both borders have to be the same theme and both journal mats need to be the same theme?

It should be the same borders so that it can be used on a two page spread. The same with the journal mats ( although they can be the same paper done a little different ). If you do a search for Disneyland Emily, she has pictures posted of the swaps we have done before. Hope that answered your questions.

Cyndi princess:

ILUVPOOH1 said:
If beach/ tropical theme is taken (and it looks like it is) how about character greetings? If anyone has any ideas let me know, we have'nt been on the cruise yet (but plan on going)

You could Mickey and Friends and incorporate the main characters ( mickey, minnie, pluto and goofy ).

Cyndi princess:

OK ladies, unless someone wants to do 2 paper peicing's I will have to officially close this thread. Our spots are filled ( with the exception of Paper peicing in Group A and B ). I will post final details this evening or early tommorrow morning ). Once again, thanks everyone for your participation.

Cyndi princess:

nicki dahling said:
OK ladies, unless someone wants to do 2 paper peicing's I will have to officially close this thread. Our spots are filled ( with the exception of Paper peicing in Group A and B ). I will post final details this evening or early tommorrow morning ). Once again, thanks everyone for your participation.

Cyndi princess:

OK, someone did want two paper piecings. So unless I get a pm that someone wants eyelets and paperpiecing this swap is still closed.

Cyndi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter