Update : This swap is officially closed - Disney Cruise Swap

nicki dahling

CyndiAKADisneyqueen<br><font color=deeppink> I can
OK ladies, let the madness begin. Here is the info as promised :

Disney Cruise Swap

Here are the categories: You can begin sign-ups immediately. Please choose two elements from the following list. There is still a maximum of two slots per element. Have fun and be creative. The reason for the two groups is so that those who would like to can create and receive several elements from the same group. Ex. If you create a border in group 1, than you will create a matching piece in group 2. This is only an option, I will keep Group B open if at least one in each element is filled.

Swap due date is : June 1st

Group A

1 Topper 8.5 inches (no handwriting please) Closed
Castaway Cay :Scrapperjill
Scoops : RRBB

2 Borders 2 Vertical 11 inches in length Closed
Day at Sea : Nicki Dahling
Character Meet: Ksjayhawks

1 Shaker box Closed
Tropical Drinks : DLCharmedOne
Nautical: Scrapcreator

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric ( double matted/embellished ) at least 4x4 space ( no handwriting please ) Closed
Beach : Michellepooh
Paradise : Disneyland Emily

2 Journal Boxes –( double matted ) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area Closed
Disney Cruise : 4lHlTinks
ToDisney

4 Embellished squares ( double matted ) 4 per person Closed
Boarding Ship : American Scrapper
Beach Excursion : Limmer

1 Paper piecing Closed
Parrot Cay: Twigs
Missmulan

2 Frames ( embellished ) Closed
Ship Mates : Tinkerkat
Character Greeting : ILuvpooh1

2 Photo Mats ( double matted ) 2 per person Closed
Palo: Grayfal
Under the Sea : WDWMom

2 Tags ( double matted ) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes Closed
Sail Away Party : DreamingofBCV
Animator's Palate : Diana Lyn

Shaped Eyelets ( 6 per person ) Closed
Sea Icons : Lisa
Angelmom

Overlay ( Special Category ) Closed
Disney Cruise Terminal : Happylady

Group B :

1 Topper 8.5 inches (no handwriting please) Closed
Boarding Ship : American Scrapper
Animator's Palate : Diana Lyn

2 Borders 2 Vertical 11 inches in length Closed
Disney Cruise : 4lHlTinks
Under The Sea : WDWMom

1 Shaker box Closed
Ship Mate's : Tinkerkat
Character Greeting : ILuvpooh1

2 Journal Boxes –( double matted ) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area Closed
Beach Excursion : Limmer
Palo: Grayfal

4 Embellished squares ( double matted ) 4 per person Closed
Paradise:DisneylandEmily
Parrot Cay: Twigs

1 Paper piecing Closed
Missmulan
Angelmom

2 Frames ( embellished ) Closed
Tropical Drinks:DLCharmedOne
Sea Icons : Lisa

2 Photo Mats ( double matted ) 2 per person Closed
ToDisney
Beach: Michellepooh

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric ( double matted/embellished ) at least 4x4 space ( no handwriting please ) Closed
Sail Away Party : DreamingofBCV
Character Meet : Ksjayhawks

2 Tags ( double matted ) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes Closed
Day at Sea : Nicki Dahling
Castaway Cay : Scrapperjill

Shaped Eyelets ( 6 per person ) Closed
Nautical : Scrapcreator
Scoops : RRBB

Diecut Title ( Special Category ) Closed
Disney Cruise Terminal : Happylady

Some ideas to get you started ( keep in mind this is a “Disney” cruise swap ). These are only suggestions.

Poolside, Castaway Cay, Sail Away Celebration, Vista Spa, Topside Buffet, Shutters, Wavebands, Palo, Boat Drill, Disney Cruise Ship, Character Greetings, Shore Excursions, Buena Vista Theatre, Parrot Cay, Animators Palate, Tritons, Towel Animals, Lumieres, Staterooms, Shopping, The Wonder, The Magic, Bon Voyage, Disney Cruise, Ports of Call, Port Canaveral, Disney Cruise Terminal, Nautical, All Hands On Deck .

Note : Please try to check who has posted above you when signing up. I will try to fill in the blanks as soon as possible, but it may not be all in by tonight. Happy Scrapping and Shopping. If you have any questions do not hesitate to pm or post here. I will get back with you as soon as possible. Once the spots are filled I will close out the swap and post final details. ( probably Saturday ).

Cyndi princess:

Scrapperjill wanted you to know I got your pm. I will add your name and that of your friend. Thank you for participating.

Cyndi

"Nicki Dahling_ Oh shoot!! I've been waiting for the signs ups since the character swap jumped ahead of the cruise swap..and now I'm not going to be near a computer this afternoon or evening. And to make matters worse I offered to sign a friend up today also...who couldn't do it.

Could I ask you to please sign us up for the swap after you post the sign ups?

I (Scrapperjill) would like to do Tags and Toppers with a Castaway Cay theme.

And American Scrapper wpild like to do Toppers and Embleished Squares...theme TBA.

Please...and thank you

Scrapperjill "

Cyndi,

I'd like group a: poem
group b: tags

Sail away party (the kickoff)

Thanks a lot for hosting again.

Lisa

Oops, I just saw that poem/songs weren't a group so I'll take journal boxes.
Sorry about that.

Group B Journal Boxes and Group A Tags all with Castaway Cay/Beach Excursion Theme

Grayfal, got your pm. Hope you get things with your computer worked out. I will add you to the list for 2 photo mats and 2 journal boxes : Palo. Thank you for participating.

Cyndi princess:

Limmer I am going to title yours Beach Excursion so that I don't get it mixed up with Scrapperjill's. Boy you ladies must have been standing by the computer :Pinkbounc . I can't type fast enough to keep up.

Cyndi princess:

I hope its okay if I sign in for Disneyland Emily too - she's at work or class (I don't rememeber which).

I'm signing up for myself too!

For -em:
group A - tags
group B - squares
theme: Paradise

For me:
group A - shakers
group B - frames
theme: Tropical drinks

Cyndi, I can take embellished squares with Castaway/Beach instead. So journal boxes and embellished squares.

Wow, you guys are fast! OK, can I have Nautical (I'm thinking porthole) Group A shaker and Group B Eyelets. How many eyelets?

Thanks!

Jeanne

scrapcreator said:
Wow, you guys are fast! OK, can I have Nautical (I'm thinking porthole) Group A shaker and Group B Eyelets. How many eyelets?

Thanks!

Jeanne

I'll say, I can't keep up. I will add to the top of the board as soon as I can. Please be patient with me.

Cyndi princess:

Ohh, I want to go on a cruise so bad!!!! So alas, no pictures to crop so I will pass on this one.
Franne

I'll take squares for Group A and paper piecing for Group B. My theme will be Parrot Cay

OK...I'm confused about what's left. I'll take tags and topper. If one of those is full, I'll take squares. Now I'll go back and figure out what's left just in case both are full!

Thanks Limmer. Now I need to go back and rework some stuff. I'm confused also. Can't type fast enough. DLCharmedOne, Em may have to take a different choice for tags , did she give you a back up ? Still typing ladies, hang in there with me.

Cyndi

nicki dahling said:
Thanks Limmer. Now I need to go back and rework some stuff. I'm confused also. Can't type fast enough. DLCharmedOne, Em may have to take a different choice for tags , did she give you a back up ? Still typing ladies, hang in there with me.

Cyndi

No she didn't - but she said she'd be checking in so hopefully they'll be something left for her! If not, she can have one of mine.

Cyndi,

Thanks for adding the poem/song. I was thinking of themes today and didn't even notice it wasn't there at first...too excited for this swap!

Diana Lyn, I'm, jealous - I see you are going on the Member Cruise in Sept. -you're a lucky girl. Have fun.

Lisa

If I'm figuring this out correctly, 2 of the ones I chose are full. If that's the case...I can do journal boxes.

DLCharmed one I will put her down for eyelets. If I am not mistaken she has done that before. She can always let me know if its a proble.

Twigs I had to switch your's around a bit , but I got you in. Well back to editing. I should sleep good tonight you ladies have given me a work out !

Cyndi princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter