Update : This swap is officially closed - Disney Cruise Swap

nicki dahling said:
If there was enough interest I would be willing to host a round II. Just let me know. That one would probably be smaller for sure ( of course I said that about this one ).

Cyndi princess:

:cheer2: I would be interested since I missed this one.

nicki dahling said:
Grayfal, got your pm. Hope you get things with your computer worked out. I will add you to the list for 2 photo mats and 2 journal boxes : Palo. Thank you for participating.

Cyndi princess:
WOW - what a response :boat: ......I have bought my beautiful paper and fibers and can't wait to get started...too bad I am leaving on vacation.....so it is 23 in each group??? I know you will pm the final details,,,,,thanks so much for hosting....

I've ordered my eyelets and they have already shipped :banana:

Now back to work on my Captain Hook titles for the Character swap :cool1:

Jeanne

I ordered eyelets today too, along with a little surprise. :)

Had to stop at A.C. Moore to start buying supplies. :goodvibes

Limmer said:
HappyLady, those are not the only ones available, just some suggestions. We were on the same cruise as you. We were on our honeymoon.

Are you the one that broke their hand on the Golden Catamaran?

nicki dahling said:
Happylady from everything you told me I think the theme you picked will be fine. I just don't want to give too much away. I really want the ladies to be surprised when they see what you are sending. Check the begginning of the thread, I have updated the list. Still need to hear from the last two ladies.

Cyndi princess:

I feel like such a "air head". I've been in many swaps and jumped at this one...being so excited that it was speciific for a Disney Cruise! :banana:
Now, I went back a read ALL the posts and I get it!! I'm in the middle of signing a lease to open a scrapbook store and still trying to work 40 hours at my "regular" job. My partner, a real shopaholic, says she never wants to look at a scrapbook catalog again!! LOL

Cyndi - What is the final count...how many of each item do we need to send?

Hey...I just wanted to say that YES I'd be intresed in a round 2 of a cruise swap...I have a TON of ideas...and from the looks of all the themes that have been picked...there are soooo many more that aren't even touched yet. I'm really suprised none of the live shows were picked...like the Golden Mickeys...or what about something for formal night...or the final farewell..What about the Sail-a-way party...was that one picked?

Anyway...I'd be intresed in another cruise swap...It's a great way to get me thinking of our upcomming cruise in Oct...not like I really need to find more ways of thinking of the cruise.... :goodvibes

4ltlTinks said:
I've noticed a couple of comments about missing the sign-ups...not sure how many people would be interested, but I wouldn't mind doing another disney cruise swap when this one is done! I have 4 albums (family and all 3 kids) to do from our first cruise in Oct. and will be going on 2 more cruises in the next year and a half...Oct. 05 and Oct. 06. There may be other scrappers out there who are as "fanatic" (as my husband would say) as me and do several albums for each trip! Someone else would need to host, however, since this is only my first swap! I don't feel comfortable enough yet to tackle that job!

happylady said:
Are you the one that broke their hand on the Golden Catamaran?

No, thank goodness! We didn't make it to the first meet but my DH and I were at the one by the basketball court. I feel silly because I remember all the cruisers Dis names and I remember our threads just before the cruise but the only people who's faces I remember are Vicki and Gary because we met up with them at WDW. Nice memory I have! :rotfl:

I just wondered if there is a round two, how would it work? When might it start? I'm new to the whole swap thing, but I love to scrap and I would love to share items with others.
Shawna

It would be the same as this one. I would post that I am hosting another Cruise swap - Part II. I would have a deadline date for when we would recieve items and you would make a number of elements ( you choose a theme ) based on how many people sign up. After I recieve everything, I then switch them out and send them back in a envelope ( you provide shipping which is usually a flat rate stamp of $3.85 ). If you do a search for swaps you can even see examples of work the ladies on this board have done before.

Cyndi princess:

scrapperjill said:
Hey...I just wanted to say that YES I'd be intresed in a round 2 of a cruise swap...I have a TON of ideas...and from the looks of all the themes that have been picked...there are soooo many more that aren't even touched yet. I'm really suprised none of the live shows were picked...like the Golden Mickeys...or what about something for formal night...or the final farewell..What about the Sail-a-way party...was that one picked?

Anyway...I'd be intresed in another cruise swap...It's a great way to get me thinking of our upcomming cruise in Oct...not like I really need to find more ways of thinking of the cruise.... :goodvibes

You are right that there are many more themes to choose from. Keep in mind though that the wonder does not have a formal night, and most people do not take pictures of the shows ( I am not even sure if that is allowed ). The more general the theme, the better chance people have to use them in their albums. Even if people choose some of the same themes from that of the first swap, it will never look the same.

Cyndi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter