Update - This swap is now closed : MGM Swap Sign-Up

Originally posted by nicki dahling
Lilo and stitch has already been picked.

Cyndi

Awwww, Okay I won't cry.... How about Beauty & the Beast? Would that be easy to paper pierce? Thanks, Tina

Sorry its taken also. What about the MGM gateway ( the big green arch ). Or the Chinese Mann Theatre/Movie Ride building ?

Cyndi princess:

Originally posted by nicki dahling
Sorry its taken also. What about the MGM gateway ( the big green arch ). Or the Chinese Mann Theatre/Movie Ride building ?

Cyndi princess:

Boy, I can't read today! Can I.... Sure I'll try the MGM gateway. I'll have to find a photo of it though.

Thanks,
Tina

Cyndi,

I'll take what's left, but if anyone has any ideas on what to do for a shaker box let me know. They are not my thing.

I'll still do One man's dream.

WDWMom, please forgive me. I swear I can't read either. Please keep the elements you originally signed up for. Because it was my mistake their will be an exception this time. Also everyone this swap is officially closed before I make anymore big mistakes.

And those of you in the AK swap , packages will go postal Monday and Tuesday. Thanks ladies ( especially for your patience with me ).

Cyndi princess:

Tina,

What about the Sorcerer's Hat?? Or the Bear in the Big Blue House. Mickey as a Movie Director?? Super Soap Weekend as a shaker box (a big yellow STAR) with some bubbles sticking out of the top. Kermit the Frog or Miss Piggy???????

HTH's
Becky

Good Luck:wave2:

Mickey as a movie director . Now that would be cute! Good ones Becky.

Cyndi princess:

Originally posted by PigletsPal
Tina,

What about the Sorcerer's Hat?? Or the Bear in the Big Blue House. Mickey as a Movie Director?? Super Soap Weekend as a shaker box (a big yellow STAR) with some bubbles sticking out of the top. Kermit the Frog or Miss Piggy???????

HTH's
Becky

Good Luck:wave2:

Oh Becky, you are awesome.... Thank YOu for the ideas.... I went back and re-read everyone's ideas and I don't think any picked Sorcerer's Hat. Right, Cyndi???

So, I'd like to change my theme to the Sorcerer's Hat if available....

Thanks,
Tina

OK, guys! How 'bout if we vote on my theme? Remember, I'm doing frames and squares. Considering the other themes that are being done, which would you rather I do? In no particular order . . .

1) 50s Prime Time Cafe

2) Great Movie Ride (or the building/area it's housed in)

3) Who Wants to be a Millionnaire (something I've never done, but which I've seen on TV)

Any of these are OK with me, so please be honest. You won't hurt my feelings, either way.

Pat

98 days and counting . . . again!

Out of those 3, I think the Great Movie Ride is the most popular as far as picture taking goes; the Chinese theater is kind of an icon of the park, so I vote for that. (Although I love Prime time!) :p

Cyndi,

Thanks for letting me keep my original picks. Wasn't sure what I was going to do for the new one's

Sue

HI Cyndi,

Just wanted to make sure you saw that I want to change my theme from MGM gateway to Mickey's Sorcerer's Hat.

Thanks,
Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter