Update - This swap is now closed : MGM Swap Sign-Up

Thundering and lightning here, turning the computer off! Disneyland-Em, if I don't hear from you tonight I will sign you up. Goodnight ladies.

Cyndi princess:

OK, Changed my mind, instead of paper piecing make it matted song lyric in group B with the shaped eyelets in group A, I'll give the theme in a second.

Geez oh man, I just checked this last night when I got home from work! I'd like matted song lyric or poem in Group A and Squares in Group B. Theme will be Animation Tour.

Peggy
Peggyalto@aol.com

Can anyone join in this swap as long as there are spaces open or is it only for people who were in the last park swaps?

If anyone can join then I'll take matted lyrics/poem in group A and eyelets in group B give me a minute to think of a theme

Sara

Ok, can I change my group A project to journal boxes instead of matted poem? I'll keep eyelets for group B and my theme will be Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular?

Thanks!
Sara

I PROMISE I will be early.....

I would like paper piecing-FLIC (playground)

and

Shaped eyelets (I think you can get bugs)

Pauline

Just in case

A second option would be:

Beauty and the Beast - paperpiecing of the rose
Beauty and Beast - shaped eyelets (ok can't think )

I am excited about doing the tags, I told my hubby that I needed to order a new tag die for this swap, becouse I needed to do something new. It turned out that I had to order $25 dollars worth of stuff if I ordered on line, so I was forced to order some shadow Sizzlits tags. What a shame. ºoº ºoº ºoº

Boy you ladies are working me today ( my floor is a mess sorting the swaps ).

Ok first of all Pauline I am glad you are participating. By the way your pkg. came in today also. ( hence the messy floor ). Yah !

But I do need to tell you that the eyelets are closed in both Group A and B. So you and Momemouse both need to pick another element.

ILovepooh1 , Welcome to the group! I have you down . Happy scrappin.

WDWMom matted poems are taken in both groups also. Please let me know what you guys would like to do instead.

Swan I know what you mean. I need new tag dies and I must get an adapter for my sizzix so that I can finally use my "graffitti sizzlets" which I have had for over a month. But I have been waiting for a coupon from Michaels first. I have my ideas in my head , but my scrap supply list is bigger than usual. ( lol )

Cyndi princess:

Let me first apologise to momemouse. And then to ILovepooh1. Momemouse actually signed up for eyelets before Ilovepooh, but somehow when I was writing it down on paper it didn't come out that way. Please charge it to my head and not my heart. So Momemouse has eyelets and I need ILovepooh1 and Pauline wdw to pick another element. Once again I am sorry for the confusion.

Cyndi princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter