Update - This swap is now closed : MGM Swap Sign-Up

How about embellished squares????
or photomats

Also, can I switch to a Under the Sea or Beauty and the Beast theme rather than FLIC...thanks

Added your elements ladies. But Pauline both of those themes have already been spoken for. I know its a pain to have evryone come up with different themes, but I know its has really added to the variety in these swaps. Going to do a little research right now to see if I can come up with some more theme ideas.

Cyndi princess:

Themes?

Let's see- Theres the

Great Movie Ride
Sorcer (sp) Mickey
Backlot Tour
Star Tours
Lilo and Stitch (The really kewl meet and greet by the Animation Tour)

-em

Hey Em, Shouldn't you be on a plane heading toward our fav. place ?

Cyndi princess:

Hollywood Blvd
New York Street
Streetmosphere characters
Manns Chinese Theatre
Hall of Fame Plaza
Catastrophe Canyon

Cyndi princess:

Oh! Someone has to do Lilo and Stitch!

Can I still get in? I'd like to do Group A: squares and Group B :journal boxes. I'd love to do Lilo and Stitch! Let me know if that's all hunky-dory.
Pammyjo

<<-- leaves at 8am tomorrow morning! Anyone have any requests?

Now if Id get off the stupid puter and PACK! Id be all good... -em

Ohmygosh! My favorite park, and I almost missed sign-ups!!! I'd like embellished squares in Group A and frames in Group B, and would it be OK if I did 50s Prime Time Cafe? It's sort of an attraction. Right? If not, let me know.

Pat

99 days and counting . . . again! (Looky! Looky! I'm finally under 100!)

Hey inky dinky doo. I would have checked with you today if I didn't hear from you by the afternoon. I personally have never eaten at any of the MGM park restuarants so I would check with some of the other ladies. It might be better to save it for the "everything else" Disney swap.

Cyndi princess:

STAR TOURS...that is what I will do ! My boys love this attraction,

besides...it will be fun working metal into a paper piecing...hehehe

Okay, I guess, I'll sign up if there is any room left.... I'll take the Photo Mats in Group A and the paper piercing in Group B. I'll have to get back to you on the theme. Any suggestions would be great!

Tina

50's Prime Time would be okay with me; it is the one restaurant we try and eat at while at MGM.

Update : 1 spot left . Any takers before I close out ?

Group A : Phot mats
Group B : Shaker box

Cyndi princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter