• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Update : This swap is closed_Disney Park Swap : Part IV ( Epcot ) Sign-Ups

I agree with everyone above, take care of yourself and it doesn't matter if the swap is late. Hope you both feel much better soon:grouphug:

Omgosh, I have tears in my eyes! Why I don't know but you all are such sweet ladies... Thanks for being so nice...

But seriously, if anyone is having an issue with it, please e-mail Cyndi or PM me. I really feel bad for holding up the swap. I am feeling much better today... Still got the Thanksgiving weekend to think about. But I am getting better. I see my doctor on Wednesday so hopefully he'll tell me that my lungs have cleared up.

Thanks & (((HUGS))) to you all....

Tina

Me Too.

Thanks Ladies. I am getting stuff done I promise, just not as fast I thought I could. I am sure I will be done by Thanksgiving.
Tina, I hope you feel better.
Thanks again...................................Gail

Tina and Gail , please stop worrying about the swap and take care of your health. These ladies are the best ( I knew they would not have a problem with waiting ). And the one thing we all know is that the swaps on this board are worth the wait. The last thing you need to do is have a relapse.

With the Thanksgiving holiday this week, please just enjoy your family time and take care of yourselves. Just like everyone else, I know mine will not make it into an album any time soon. We leave in three weeks for Disney, and I still have pages from the last two still to do. I don't even want to think about the pic's from this trip.

Thankfully the swap will help a lot. But more then anything you all getting better is the number one priority. ( You did the same for me a few months back when we had the deaths in our family. I will allways rememeber that ). Rest , take your medication and have a happy holiday. :grouphug:

Cyndi princess:

I hope you both are feeling better soon! Take your time with the swap! With the holidays coming I can't even begin to think about scrapping my Disney pics! You're health is most important!

Happy Thanksgiving to all and be safe. And special holiday wishes to Cyndi for doing a wonderful job organizing all these swaps! Don't eat too much turkey;)

I forgot to post that I recieved Spinning and Michelle Pooh's packages over the weekend. Great job ladies.

Cyndi princess:

Pauline , I'm sorry . I did recieve it a while ago. Thought I sent you a pm. Maybe it didn't go through.

Cyndi princess:

It was Christmas at my home today. Four packages came in the mail. I recieved DreamingofBCV, Mickey's Old Friend, WDWMom, and DisneyLisa's items. Great work ladies. And DisneyLisa welcome to the swap club. Your items were too cute and I loved the stickers. Mickeys Old Friend thank you so much for the note and the thoughtful hostess gift. DreamingofBCV thank you. You ladies are the best.

Cyndi princess:

Didn't you just love that wrapping.....................I know very sad......;)

I recieved Momemouse pkg. today. I loved the shaker box. Have a great holiday everyone, and happy shopping on Friday.

Cyndi princess:

OH NO! :eek: Last night I discovered the MGM baggie on the floor of the passenger seat of the car. It had fallen out of the big baggie of Epcot swap items I took to the post office. I'll mail it on Saturday.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I wanted RRBB and Mickeyluvr to know that their packages arrived.

Cyndi

Hi everyone I am done. I have a problem my address was in my private messages and everything is gone. Please can someone PM me Cindi's address. Thanks for waiting. I hope you like them...Gail

Swan said:
Hi everyone I am done. I have a problem my address was in my private messages and everything is gone. Please can someone PM me Cindi's address. Thanks for waiting. I hope you like them...Gail
I sent you a PM. :)

I recieved Swan and Snow White's package today. Thanks ladies,

Cyndi princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter