• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Update : This swap is closed_Disney Park Swap : Part IV ( Epcot ) Sign-Ups

I needed to print out 10 more velumm things for my tags and I jammed the printer...then it wouldn't come back on! I thought I killed it! Nothing I did, no rebooting, checking prodding....Luckily my DH the wiz was able to fix it! had one little piece of vellumm stuck in it!
Talk about panic. I was getting ready to email my file and run to my friends how to print!....of course another side of me said "HMMMM killed printer buy new photo printer....."

Cyndi I put my stuff in the mail today along with another set of the MGM swap items! Let me know when you get it. I did send it with delivery confirmation. Thanks again for all your hard work with this swap and the 3 other park swaps! It was a hoot!

Hi ladies, I have been putting off this post but now is the time to mention things. I have been sick for almost two weeks since I got the flu shot and it turned into walking pneumonia.., so they thought. Well any ways I have had no energy at all and have only got one set of my photo mats done(they are cute). I contacted Cindi and offered to withdraw from the swap. She advised me to talk to you ladies before I did that. I am not going to make the deadline, but they started me on an inhaler today and I do feel better, shaky but better. Anyways if I work real hard I think I can finish by Monday and overnight them to Cindi. I know its late but will that be okay with you all...............Gail

I finally finished my pieces but didn't make it to the post office today. I'll be sending my package out first thing tomorrow morning though. (I almost forgot to make the extra MGM set so that's what put me behind.)

I don't think you should drop out just because you've been so sick. But please don't cause yourself to relapse trying to get your pieces made for this swap. What's a few extra days among friends anyway???

I agree, a few extra days is nothing...taking care of yourself is more important.
Franne

Yikes Swan! By all means, take care of yourself first. I don't mind waiting a few extra days---next week is so crazy busy anyway, I hardly doubt any of us would get our panties in a bunch over not receiving the items then. :grouphug:

Swan,

Take care of yourself so you can enjoy Thanksgiving. I know I don't care when I receive my package. Don't worry sweat the small stuff.

I hope you feel better soon.

Lisa

I'm in no rush...just take care of yourself. I hope you're feeling better soon. :flower3:

Hi Ladies, you aren't going to believe this but I have the exact same thing that Swan has. I am stunned. I've been sick with what the doctor thinks is the flu for a few weeks but it was very mild (so I thought). Just feeling sick but not bad. Then, last weekend I came down with strep throat. Then, earlier this week they said that my flu turned into walking pneumonia. I am on bedrest. However, that has been proven to be a challenge with a working husband (who is as helpful as he can be), & two kids. I offered to withdrawl from the swap. Cyndi even offered to finish my pieces for me. Which I thought was soooo sweet of her. I am doing a piercing piece that is very challenging. Then, I thought it might be easier if I just mail all the pieces individual when I finish it. This way everyone doesn't have to wait for their pieces. I am not sure when I'd be done and I really don't want to hold up the swap. I did send my MGM pieces to Cyndi so at least the MGM swap lost mail thing would get mailed out. Anyways, just wondering what you ladies wanted me to do. I totally understand if you don't want to wait and have the pieces swapped out. And, I am more than happy to mail everyone their pieces individual. Or if you think, I should withdrawl I would accept that as well. Let me know.

Tina

Personally I really dont mind if its late- (I won't be doing a WDW trip for atleast a year so its all good ;) I don't mind if all gets delayed or if you want to ship individuially-

Count me in as a doesn't matter either way :) -em

Gail and Tina,

First of all:hug: 's to both of you that your on the road to recovery soon. Just get yourself better and don't sweat the sm stuff, wait maybe you want to sweat to get it out of your system.....;).

This is something you have no control over and I'm sure that I can speak for everyone of us that we don't mine waiting until you both are better. So no more talk of droping out from either one of you. Stay in bed, drink lots of fluids and do what your Dr. says. We'll all be waiting for you both to come and tell us your over this nasty bug.

Lots of PD to you both.

Oh wow I am so sorry to hear that both of you are feeling ill! It doesn't matter to me when the items come. Just rest up and hopefully you will be able to enjoy your Thanksgiving!
So My vote is send the items when you can to Cyndi !
Hugs to both of you!:hug:

I agree with everyone. I'm still working on my October 2003 trip, I have 2500 pics I took in July to scrap, 1000 more I just took while I was there last week and will be heading back in March. Believe me I have plenty of time to use my Epcot stuff. ::yes::

Both of you just take time to get well. Here's some more PD heading your way. :wizard:

I'm in no hurry so take your time gals and recover. Had a bad cold myself but nothing to keep me down. I can't imagine being that sick this time of year with so much to do and tons of stuff going on. Stay in bed, be pampered if possible and we will wait for you both.

BTW, I mailed my package today. You should have it Monday or Tuesday Cyndi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter