Update : This swap is closed_Disney Park Swap : Part IV ( Epcot ) Sign-Ups

Just wanted to update everyone. As most of you know I will be leaving Thursday for vacation. I had hoped to get the swap items out this past weekend , but all of the packages were not in. Inky Dinky Doo I did want you to know I recieved your package. Our Dog Cisco is feeling better and is working on her's as we speak. I am sorry to say that two people never responded at all ( I emailed them several times to no avail ). So you will be recieving two items back.

Nicki ( my daughter ) and I have spent yesterday putting as many of the packages together as possible. We will try to label them also this week. Hopefully by the time we return from vacation ( Christmas weekend ) Our Dog Cisco's items will be here and we can send everyone their package.

Thank you so much ladies for all of your patience. I know it has been said many times, but you all are the best. Despite several obstacles we all have been able to maintain a respect for each other. And believe me that is saying a lot for a group of women who have never met. The moderators have not had to step in ( thank goodness ), and we have worked out both small and sometimes a bit larger difficulties among ourselves.

I would also like to thank WDW Mom and Mickeyluvr for their patience. I know it has not been easy to hang in there when you haven't recieved not one but two packages. I promise they will be their soon. ( each lady has sent or is sending an extra MGM item, so you will not miss any peices from the previous swap ). I do opologize for the fact that they will not be in before Christmas ( not sure of the post office Christmas deadlines, but hopefully after Christmas they will get through fairly easy ). All packages will be sent out at once, and will be taped from top to bottom. :D

As much as I have enjoyed being the hostess over the last few months I am looking forward to being one of the girls for at least a while. I want to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I will post as soon as we return with what will hopefully be the final update on this swap. Until then....Happy scrapping ladies.

Cyndi princess:

nicki dahling said:
Just wanted to update everyone. As most of you know I will be leaving Thursday for vacation. I had hoped to get the swap items out this past weekend , but all of the packages were not in. Inky Dinky Doo I did want you to know I recieved your package. Our Dog Cisco is feeling better and is working on her's as we speak. I am sorry to say that two people never responded at all ( I emailed them several times to no avail ). So you will be recieving two items back.

Nicki ( my daughter ) and I have spent yesterday putting as many of the packages together as possible. We will try to label them also this week. Hopefully by the time we return from vacation ( Christmas weekend ) Our Dog Cisco's items will be here and we can send everyone their package.

Thank you so much ladies for all of your patience. I know it has been said many times, but you all are the best. Despite several obstacles we all have been able to maintain a respect for each other. And believe me that is saying a lot for a group of women who have never met. The moderators have not had to step in ( thank goodness ), and we have worked out both small and sometimes a bit larger difficulties among ourselves.

I would also like to thank WDW Mom and Mickeyluvr for their patience. I know it has not been easy to hang in there when you haven't recieved not one but two packages. I promise they will be their soon. ( each lady has sent or is sending an extra MGM item, so you will not miss any peices from the previous swap ). I do opologize for the fact that they will not be in before Christmas ( not sure of the post office Christmas deadlines, but hopefully after Christmas they will get through fairly easy ). All packages will be sent out at once, and will be taped from top to bottom. :D

As much as I have enjoyed being the hostess over the last few months I am looking forward to being one of the girls for at least a while. I want to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I will post as soon as we return with what will hopefully be the final update on this swap. Until then....Happy scrapping ladies.

Cyndi princess:

Sounds fine with me! Thanks for hosting this swap Cyndi! You were awesome!

Cyndi, I dont' have any problem waiting till after the holidays to get my package. Plus with the wonderful mail system it might be a good thing to wait!
Thanks so much for all of your hard effort! I know you have had several bumps in the road...but you handle them all with class and style! I would swap with you anytime!
Have a wonderful trip!

Cyndi, I prefer getting our swap items after the holidays when everything quiets down. I will enjoy looking at everything when I have more time. I have really enjoyed this extended swap. This is a very talented group!

Linda

I think that is a great idea, less chance of stuff getting lost in all the holiday mail. Have a wonderful Holiday.

Hello Ladies,

I really don't know how to tell everyone this but I don't think I am going to finish my end of the bargin in the swap. I really didn't expect to be sick for so long. I am so overwhelmed right now with Christmas & all the things that I need to do. I was talking to my dh last night and we decided I just have to stop doing so many things. My illness really made me re-think how much time I spend doing variety of activities. I am not saying the swap is taking a ton of time it is just with all the other things I need to get done, it just doesn't seem like I'll ever finish the swap pieces. I picked a really hard paper piercing piece and that is taking like 1 hour plus to finish for each one. I have family coming to town next week, church, school stuff, etc.... I'm sure you all have the same things. I feel really bad but I just don't know what to do. I especially feel bad for Cyndi because at one point she even offered to finish my pieces for me. Although, I would have never taken her up on the offer because it doesn't feel right, I am wondering now if I should have. I am so sorry to let you all down. I really had intentions of finishing but it is time for me to face the facts, I can't do it all. With everything stressing me out, I need to let go of some of the things I promised I would do this holiday seasons. I know, I am going to make some people very angry for making you wait for your pieces. And, I am truely sorry, I let you down. Trust me, I feel worst about this more than anyone knows. I am so sorry....

Tina

I understand, I hope you get to feeling better soon, just focus on what is really important during this season and don't let the small stuff bog you down, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas - enjoy your family and take care of yourself!!!

I too understand. Some times everyone needs a good kick in the rear to realize what is important in life. It too am trying to slow down and enjoy what is special. Spend time with my kids and husband. I respect that you taking a good look at yourself and I hope you are able to slow down and enjoy lifes pleasures with out a ton of stres. Granted we will miss your wonderful work, but that is ok. I am glad you were able to come to us and tell us what is going on. Hang in there. Get healthy and enjoy your friends and family.
Sondra

DO what you need to

If you have all the parts- I'm sure most of us wouldnt mind getting a make-your-own piece. I know I wouldnt, that way you could still receive

Life comes at ya when ya least expect it. Do what you need to survive it

-em

Hi ladies,
hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year. Wanted you all to know I will be sending the swap out this weekend. OurDogCisco I hope you are feeling better. And please do not stress over the swap. At least you made the attempt. ( of course that is a whole nother story ). I will send the unused peices back to everyone with their package. I do need one favor. In our hurry to bag everything up before we left for vacation I didn't match up everyones stuff with the box they sent ( I usually do this so that it makes mailing easier). Some people did not put there name with their items ( or even their disney name ) and it has gotten confusing with all of the delays. I really need to keep an address list for the future. Some of you sent labels and your name so yours it almost ready. But others I can't seem to put a face too. Could you all email me your name ( including board name ) and address please ? I will keep it in a word file from now on. My email is witfour@hotmail.com. Once again ladies thank you for your patience and understanding. This was a hard swap , but I would do it again in a heartbeat. Can't wait to be a "participant" in the next one.

Cyndi princess:

I was just wondering what was going on with this swap. Not that I'd have time to do anything with it right now though. Our baby was born on December 12 - right in the middle of Hanukkah - so my life has basically been sitting in one room or another feeding a hungry baby or changing a pishy baby's diaper. But I'll be honest, he is the absolute best baby in the world and oh so sweet!!!

Still, I can't wait to see what everyone's come up with for Epcot. One of these days I'll get back to scrapping, and even doing some Disney trips. Thanks everyone for all the wonderful WDW pieces. :) And thanks Cyndi for hosting these wonderful swaps.

...there was a priority pkg. I thought it was the swap goodies, but I found cruise documents instead! So....not to be a pain in the @$*#, but isn't our next swap a cruise swap? When will the hostess be posting sign-ups? I definitely don't want to miss it. Goodbye midwestern winter, sunny Florida here we come!

I did not send anything not even the money to ship it :blush: . I sent it later I hope you got it. I was such a goofball this last swap. All I could think of was getting in the stuff. I hope I did not make things difficult.

RRBB CONGRATS ON YOUR BABY :flower1: :flower1:

HI!! I am going to host the next swap and I was waiting for this one to be all finished up.
We had decided to do an everything else Disney swap so you could sign up for whatever other areas of Disney you would like except of course the 4 parks. If Cyndi doesn't mind I will just use the same elements she had in the other swaps. If anyone has any ideas on other elements that we don't have yet, let me know!
Franne

There has been a slight delay with the swaps going out , but everyone should have their package by the middle of next week. ( depending on where you live you may have it by saturday ). I am sorry for the delay , but I had an emergency come up . WDWMom and Mickeyluvr packages are in the big boxes because they would not fit in a envelope. So they may take some time getting to you. But please do not panic , they are probably much safer in the boxes anyway. Everyone else was taped up before being sent out. Once again I am sorry and thank you so much for your patience.

Cyndi

Cyndi, I just wanted to publicly thank you for all you've done to coordinate these WDW swaps. It can't have been easy keeping us all in line :cool1: , but you've been an angel through it all. {{{{hugs}}}} Thank you so much for all your efforts!

Pat

I'm assuming those larger boxes needed more postage than what we sent ($3.85)? If you'll PM me your address again, I'll send more postage.

Peggy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter