Update! Photos Added! (Dec 16): DAP GKTW Voluntourist Group Saturday, Dec 12

AnneR and I will be riding together, so our shifts should be similar as well. I'm fine with whatever, I will check with her if she has any requests.

I really dont care what my role would be, just put me with a bunch of people! :D

I'll take any post, but I'm riding with Shelly so the times should be similar at least.

Thanks Dave!! I'm looking forward to this as much or more than any of the other events.
I'm with Don, literally and figuratively ;) I'm also riding with Shelly and am also looking forward to this event just as much if not more than the other events. I've been telling my non-Dis friends (READ: NON-cool) about it and they don't understand why I would want to do this. I cannot WAIT to be able to go and see firsthand the amazing work this organization does and the magic they make for the kids. To be part of that magic, even for a small part of time, I know will touch my heart.

I'm with Don, literally and figuratively ;) I'm also riding with Shelly and am also looking forward to this event just as much if not more than the other events. I've been telling my non-Dis friends (READ: NON-cool) about it and they don't understand why I would want to do this. I cannot WAIT to be able to go and see firsthand the amazing work this organization does and the magic they make for the kids. To be part of that magic, even for a small part of time, I know will touch my heart.
Thanks Stacy. You just made my day. I really appreciate you sharing this sentiment with me. I think we have a pretty special group of people coming along.

:thumbsup2

the assignment doesn't matter much to me except that I am not sure that I would like the spa. Other than that, as long as my time is similar to the people riding with me, anything works.

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to check in. Does everyone know where they're going on Saturday? I thought we should meet at the main building "House of Hearts" on Saturday.

OK, 7am at the House of Hearts at GKTW. Let me know if anyone needs directions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter