Update on me & SIOLB---Updated again 7/30/08

My dr "clipped my wings" as he put it, and I was at home, bedrest (yeah right) the last month for both of my boys. No driving, no playing, and if I got up to do anything but go potty DH was yelling...it really was not fun! I feel for ya girlfriend!!

Get that puter where you can play with us! :surfweb:

thanks for the update brooke, but you had better rest up my friend. we do not want Dalton here before he is fully ready!!!!

Brooke, just got caught up with you and SIOB! (has been a crazy summer for me and haven't been on forever) only 5 more days! hope your swelling is better (I had it bad too) just relax and get as much rest as possible!

Soon you will have that delicious baby in your arms :lovestruc your life will change for the better, enjoy EVERY second with him. Can't wait to see pics of your little ball player.

Will be sending lots of pixie dust and prayers your way on the 1st :goodvibes

I'll be thinking of you. Good luck for Friday. The most exciting thing is the first look at your baby.
Cindy

i totally agree cindy. that 1st look at that babycakes and you fall completely in love. in just a split second, you are head over heals in love with him!!!!
oh i can't wait for you brooke. you must be so excited now!

Just found this - I always forget the livng room :blush:

Keep off those feet - you won't get a chance again for a bit :rotfl: I took so much stuff when DS(14) was born, I've taken less on vacation!

I laboured with DS(14) - not pleasant, induced 6.00am Monday, born 9.00am Tuesday :earseek: but had a C-section with DS(8) at 38 weeks because I had SPD and labour can make it worse irreversibly. PLus DS(14) was 7lb 12 oz and I didn't want to risk this one being bigger still - he came ouot at 6lb 8oz, good size :thumbsup2

I'll be thinking of you on Friday

Not too much longer! We had our last (pre-C) dr's appt today. Everything checked out great, and SIOLB is still showing no signs of moving himself on out--evidently, I've been a very excellent hostess! :rotfl2: We are set for Friday at 10 a.m. DH & I are supposed to be at the hospital at 8 a.m., and then the surgery should start at 10. They said I would be in recovery probably by 10:45 or so. How's this for crazy? The only thing I'm worried about is the catheter! My dr said to have them wait to put it in until AFTER I had had the anesthesia, but the nurse in L & D said, "We'd rather just go ahead and put it in before the anesthesia. After all, it should just be a "blip" on your pain scale." The nurse said I had a choice of when I wanted it, just in case there was some "crazy reason" I didn't want it until after anesthesia. So, I'm debating on what sort of "crazy reason" I want to come up with by Friday! ;)

Just wanted to keep y'all updated! DH is off now, through August 8th, and we are doing one final house-cleaning. . .bless his heart, I've driven him nuts with my "list" of things to do! Then, it's just hang out together until Friday! :banana:

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, so exciting!!! Can't wait to hear all the details and see pics of our newest DISbaby!!!!! Lots of prayers that everything goes super-smoothly!

Not too much longer! We had our last (pre-C) dr's appt today. Everything checked out great, and SIOLB is still showing no signs of moving himself on out--evidently, I've been a very excellent hostess! :rotfl2: We are set for Friday at 10 a.m. DH & I are supposed to be at the hospital at 8 a.m., and then the surgery should start at 10. They said I would be in recovery probably by 10:45 or so. How's this for crazy? The only thing I'm worried about is the catheter! My dr said to have them wait to put it in until AFTER I had had the anesthesia, but the nurse in L & D said, "We'd rather just go ahead and put it in before the anesthesia. After all, it should just be a "blip" on your pain scale." The nurse said I had a choice of when I wanted it, just in case there was some "crazy reason" I didn't want it until after anesthesia. So, I'm debating on what sort of "crazy reason" I want to come up with by Friday! ;)

Just wanted to keep y'all updated! DH is off now, through August 8th, and we are doing one final house-cleaning. . .bless his heart, I've driven him nuts with my "list" of things to do! Then, it's just hang out together until Friday! :banana:

You've already pee'd thank you, so you'd like to wait until after the anesthesia. :confused3 Can that be crazy enough?

I cannot wait to hear about his arrival!!
:hug: To DH for house-cleaning.

You've already pee'd thank you, so you'd like to wait until after the anesthesia. :confused3 Can that be crazy enough?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That would be my answer!

Hugs, prayers and pixie dust to all 3 of you! It's so exciting! :hug:

YEAH!!! :banana: Thanks for the update!! OK, so who is going to text me when SIOLB is here so I can tell all the DIS Buds at CKC on Friday night?

As for an excuse...how about... "Because I'm the one getting the big needle, and I want it AFTER!!" feel free to add explicatives where you deem appropriate

it's almost time!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!! you must be so excited!!!!!!
best of luck to all of you!!!!!
tell SIOLB to pack his bags he's being evicted!!!!

LOL! Love the answers for you to utilize Brooke..

I'm waiting to hear how things go on Friday... I'll be home all day and my cell will be charged the night before!!! :) then the phone tree will begin!

Yay!!! :banana: :cool1: It's almost time!!! :yay: :dance3: Wishing you a safe delivery! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little DISbaby!!

So exciting Brooke. Best of luck to all of you on Friday! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter