Update on me & SIOLB---Updated again 7/30/08

Best wishes tomorrow, try to get some rest tonight, but I know you are going to be too excited.

Can't wait to hear about his stats and see a picture of him!!:goodvibes

One more day!! Best wishes! DS20 was a c-section, emergency not planned, so it was a little different, but I recovered great and had this very cute round headed baby to take home.

Just think, but Friday night he will be here!! Can't wait to see the pics!! Give that little one a hug from Auntie Debbie in Del.

Congratulations - the wait is almost over! As far as the catheter - when I had surgery, they waited until after the anesthesia without any discussion. Your dr said you could wait, stick with that! It that's not a legitimate reason, what it?

I'm pretty sure mine went in after the meds too. Once they took me to the OR the first thing they did was give me the drugs then they did the other stuff. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and during your recovery. I hope you have as easy a time as I did.

Good luck Brooke, Dalton and DH!!!

Can't wait to talke to DH tomorrow!!!! Tell him to remember his index card of vital information!!!! :)

Maybe you should send it to one of us so we can quiz him! LOL

I'm getting so excited for you guys!!!! I've been thinking of you all day and will continue to send good thoughts your way tomorrow!!! Make sure DH has his list of pictures he needs to take right away! I'm such a scrapper that as I was laying on the table seconds after giving birth, I was barking orders at DH to get pictures of the clock (showing birth time), baby getting weighed, etc. He never did get the picture of the doctor (such incompetence! ;) )...but I digress....

Enjoy every moment of your big day tomorrow. Be sure to bring a journal with you so you can remember all the little details that seem to get forgotten later, but that you need when writing the "birth story" for the scrapbook. It's also handy for keeping track of visitors and gifts. :hug: :goodvibes

I'm getting so excited for you guys!!!! I've been thinking of you all day and will continue to send good thoughts your way tomorrow!!! Make sure DH has his list of pictures he needs to take right away! I'm such a scrapper that as I was laying on the table seconds after giving birth, I was barking orders at DH to get pictures of the clock (showing birth time), baby getting weighed, etc. He never did get the picture of the doctor (such incompetence! ;) )...but I digress....

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I can't totally see you doing that! :-)

Good luck tomorrow, Brooke!!! :flower3:

I will be thinking about you and DH!! I am so looking forward to hearing about little Dalton and seeing the pictures!! I can hardly wait!

Cherish every moment and every memory as you welcome him into your family! :cloud9:

Almost time!

Doing anything special on your last night of being a two-person family?

good luck to you tomorrow. enjoy tonight! the best is yet to come!!!!!
all of our best to you. i'll be thinking of all of you. what joy you have coming.
oh i could just cry. -happy tears-

Almost time!

Doing anything special on your last night of being a two-person family?

Brace yourself for the excitement! DH took yesterday, today, and tomorrow off (and he's off all next week). Today, we were just going to spend the day together. He went outside to mow for 30 minutes, looked at one of the trees, decided it needed to be trimmed. . .and 4 HOURS LATER finished the yard work he felt he "needed" to do! Definitely nesting!!

And then, the big excitement of our night. . .we went to Salsarita's to get Mexican food, and then. . .we went to WAL-MART!!! That's right! Watch the very large, very swollen pregnant lady drag herself through Walmart!!

Then, though, we had to come home to watch "So You Think You Can Dance", so the evening ended up great! ;)

Thank you to all of you for all of your good wishes and support! DH & I are so excited, and we appreciate all of the love, prayers, and good thoughts you are sending our way!!

So exciting- we are on baby watch tomorrow!!! :banana:

Yay! Today's the day! I woke up this morning and Dalton's arrival was the first thing I thought of! I'll be checking the boards to wait for the big announcement!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter