• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Upcoming GKTW Meet & Fundraiser: September New England Dis Meet Info!!

I got my room and am looking forward to meeting everyone!

If I recall correctly, didn't Pete say that Walter couldn't make it this year because he would be traveling to Machu Pichu in Peru? If so, safe travels Walter and that is a trip report I'll be looking forward to!

For those that haven't been to the Big E before and were wondering about food options I found this page on the Big E website. Pretty much something for everyone!!!

...except for Dole Whips :(

Is anyone from the Boston area going out for the day to the Meet? I'd love to join you if possible and I'd help pay for gas.

Have never been to a Disney fan meet and would love to go.

Pvt message me please.

Is anyone from the Boston area going out for the day to the Meet? I'd love to join you if possible and I'd help pay for gas.

Have never been to a Disney fan meet and would love to go.

Pvt message me please.

There is a Peter Pan Bus that leaves at 8:00 and gets in around 10.. not sure if that is an option

I got my room and am looking forward to meeting everyone!

Sadly though, we cannot attend the Sunday events because our town is having their 250th celebration parade and the kids have to march. :(

Hopefully if the podcast goes well it will be included in next year's event because I can't believe we have to miss it.

Thanks for including me in the live call in show this week! I got out of work at 3:10 and figured that I didn't have any chance to get through. I was over my mom's house by the time I got on air and kept wandering around the house trying to get away from my family so that I could hear you all. Toward the end my mom started talking to me - it sounded like I was highjacking your conversation. :eek:

I heard on the podcast about preordering Big E tkts through this event? I cant make the event, but I will order my tkts through the meet if a portion is going to GKTW.

Can you please tell me where I can do that? Thanks

I heard on the podcast about preordering Big E tkts through this event? I cant make the event, but I will order my tkts through the meet if a portion is going to GKTW.

Can you please tell me where I can do that? Thanks

Go to the sign up link in TSWJan78's signature in the above post and register only for the Sat Big E tickets. We will mail them to you as soon as we pick up the order. PM TSWJan78 and let her know that you are not attending and want the tickets mailed to you.

Sorry you can't make it, thank you for supporting GKTW!

just registered, for Sunday! :cool1: can't wait to see everyone again. i'll be by my lonesome, so if someone random girl in her mid-twenties starts jabbering away at you...well, just talk back! :goodvibes

Just signed up for Sunday, can't wait.

I normally don't talk to people about Disney, their eyes always seem to glaze over and they have to go. Maybe this time I'll talk to one of you.

You will now be able to purchase your own DISboards.com hydro flask with a $5 donation to give kids the world at the meet!!! They will be available for $26 and change plus the donation. Be sure to sign up. Registration ends September 7th!!!!!!!

just registered, for Sunday! :cool1: can't wait to see everyone again. i'll be by my lonesome, so if someone random girl in her mid-twenties starts jabbering away at you...well, just talk back! :goodvibes

My DD will be there and she is in her mid twenties too. I'll make sure you get introduced!

Just signed up for Sunday, can't wait.

I normally don't talk to people about Disney, their eyes always seem to glaze over and they have to go. Maybe this time I'll talk to one of you.

So glad you can make it! You wont see nay glazed over faces when you talk Disney with this crew!

We are leaving a week from tomorrow too start the long drive. Just want to make sure we get the info on where to go each day. Are there any meets at the big e fair? thanks I am looking forward in seeing everyone.

We will be sending an email to all who have registered this weekend. Keep an eye out for it.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Please consider bringing some auction or raffle items with you to the event! We are looking forward to getting a lot of money raised in the silent auction items so if your have something that you'd be willing to donate please either let Tara or myself know or bring it directly to the event and we can it into the silent auction or the door prizes.

My family may be ditching after the Big E to get home for home work etc. Do you think I would be able to arrange a ride to the brunch from the hotel and then
a ride back to the Boston area after the podcast? I would be happy to pitch in for tolls and gas. I just do not want to miss the podcast. I am really looking forward to it.

I am willing to help with both but that means staying till the very end and leaving the hotel extra early. We will make it work!!!

TSWJan78 said:
I am willing to help with both but that means staying till the very end and leaving the hotel extra early. We will make it work!!!

Sure. I would be happy to help with set up that morning. I will send you a private message with my contact info. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter