Unplanned Road Trip ; 15 is Definitely Not My Fav #, Page 26 - WHAT I FINALLY GOT

Twoboysnmygirl said:
Whooohoo! Three parks in a day! You guys did a lot. Love that you beat him at TSM. I'm all about beating whoever I'm sitting with. It wasn't as fun when I sat by myself this last trip and beat no one! :lmao:

Love park hopping :)

A little competition can be fun. Of course steve beat us both and made sure we knew it lol

Yeah sitting by yourself is no fun on those kind of rides lol

Epcot is a good park to start the trip off.
Sorry to hear Boma was not good.
Nice you got to the see the Cowboy side. We have seen it once and it was fun. I still dislike the ride though. LOL
Nice pics of the day.
Ooh! Which one do you finally get?

Epcot is a good park to start the trip off.
Sorry to hear Boma was not good.
Nice you got to the see the Cowboy side. We have seen it once and it was fun. I still dislike the ride though. LOL
Nice pics of the day.
Ooh! Which one do you finally get?

Thanks. It's our favorite park

Yeah, was quite disappointing.

You are too funny. GMR is awesome :rotfl:

I had to go and look at my itinerary to remember what I finally got. My memory sucks :lmao:

Sorry guys I totally suck

With my brother still waiting on his brain surgery and my dad in nursing home and the end of school upon us, I just have been so busy

Plus, Steve and I have been eating healthier and I have been going for daily walks.

He had some blood work done and his tri triglycerides were too high.

We were eating way too much processed food since I rarely cook :upsidedow

So I began googling recipes for steak and chicken and have been a cooking fool

Steve said, Who knew, my wife of 20 years can cook and actually cooks well :lmao:

Any who, since so much time has passed, I am just going end this now since I did not take any notes.

However, I feel bad that you all didn't get to see my trip photos at least. :flower3:

If anyone wants to friend me on Facebook and see my Disney World photos, please send me a private message and I will give you my Facebook info

I promise if I ever try to do a Trip report again, I will take notes every night

Now, off to go and hang my head in shame

:rotfl:

I know the feeling of being busy I am I the same boat . Have 2 tr's going plus my annual Rosie Roam PTR!!! I also don't have time to cook !!!

I know the feeling of being busy I am I the same boat . Have 2 tr's going plus my annual Rosie Roam PTR!!! I also don't have time to cook !!!

Glad you understand Rosie.

I am a much more faithful at reading versus writing trip reports

Will have to check your outs.

Since I Never finished and don't plan on it, I thought I at least let you all know what I finally got...........

I got Lei'd!!!!!! :rotfl2:

I know that sounds funny, but I went to Ohanas last year for dinner and was really expecting I would get a Lei, and I did not get one :confused3

So, I went back this year determined to get one. A guy came out playing music and he invited everyone up to learn how to hula. I noticed he was giving all the girls Leis.

I sat for a few mins as I am pretty shy, but said, aw, who cares, I will never see these people again and got up and got my Lei on :dance3:

I lasted about ten mins as I was up there with all the "lovely" 15 girls and they were forming their own circle, blocking instructor. It was getting quite annoying, so I bailed as I finally got my Lei :thumbsup2

So, that there was what I finally got. I know you all were waiting with baited breath right? ;)

Anywho, if anyone wants to see the rest of my pics, send me a private message and I will give you my facebook info

Thanks for reading :goodvibes

LOL after talking you into even doing a report I bailed. Sorry girl! I didn't finish my last couple of reports either. It's so hard to remember what happened and when. I used to be so good at this stuff. Oh well. We are old I guess LOL! Yay for getting lei'd though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter