• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Unplanned Road Trip ; 15 is Definitely Not My Fav #, Page 26 - WHAT I FINALLY GOT

Trentmom

<font color=red>A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas
Let's See. I have not done one of these for at least 5 years, maybe longer. But my Good Friend, Carla, coerced me into doing one. ;)

Let me first give you the cast of characters:

The starring role is of course Me:thumbsup2 You can call me Trentmom or by my real name Kelly, if you like. I am 36 years young and am a SAHM. I was let go by my job in April 2012 and it ended up being a blessing in disguise. I was spending more in gas and tolls than I was bringing home. Plus, my father at the same time was having a lot of medical issues and I spent the past year getting him the help he needed. I never would have been able to have accomplished this if I was still working.

Next up is my leading man, Steve, 41 years young, my husband of 14 years. What we are celebrating revolves around him, but will get to that later. He is a great husband and wonderful dad and works very hard to provide for his family.

Lastly, the final role goes to my fav lil Man, our Son, Trent who is 9 years old. He is the light of our life. He has a crazy sense of humor like his parents and is a big gamer. He hopes to one day create video games of his own or produce movies.

Let me give you one more so you can see his face.

There might be a few extras in this report, but we will talk about them later.

I will leave you with this for now and will give more of our story soon.

This was taken last year on our October trip to Disney World staying at one of the Royal Rooms at POR

Hope you stick around :flower3:

List of Updates

Post 1. Cast of Characters (Page 1)
Post 9. The When (Page 1)
Post 27. A Non Update with Pics (Page 2)
Post 46. The Where (Page 4)
Post 56. The Why (Page 4)
Post 78. One Park Per Update Game, Park 1 (Page 6)
Post 79. One Park Per Update Game, Park 2 (Page 6)
Post. 105. Random Pics (Page 7)
Post. 118. One Park Per Update Game, Park 3 (Page 8)
Post. 133. One Park Per Update Game, Final Park (Page 9)
Post. 147 A Whole Lot Savings Going On (Page 10)
Post. 176 A Smorgasbord of Updates (Page 12)
Post. 188 A Minor Update (Page 13)
Post. 200 Our Itinerary (Page 14)
Post. 216 The Birthday Boy (Page 15)
Post. 224 Disney Mail and Making Fast Pass + Choices (Page 15)
Post. 245 Christmas Time and a little Disney (Page 17)
Post. 269 Disney Mail and some Shopping (Page 18)
Post. 281 In the Teens!!! (Page 19)
Post. 300 The Packing has begun (Page 20)
Post. 319 The Final Countdown (Page 22)
Post. 332 LEAVING TOMORROW! (Page 23)
Post. 343 NO MORE SNOW PLEASE ! (Page 23)

TRIP REPORT STARTED
Post 350 Departure Day (Page 24)
Post 360 Departure Day Part II and Arrival! (Page 24)
Post 371 First Park Day! (Page 25)
Post 377 Hooray for Hollywood (Page 26)

Ending it.....See last post for details (Page 26)

I haven't been here in years, but since it is you, Kelly, I have to follow this thread. Later in the thread you will have to introduce one more character to your cast, when I get there for a few days to visit and go to Disney with you guys......:banana

Out of all your characters, my favorite is Trent, and as usual, he looks just adorable!!!! :surfweb:

I can't wait to follow this thread and then be part of it later on. Woohoo!!! :cool1:

I haven't been here in years, but since it is you, Kelly, I have to follow this thread. Later in the thread you will have to introduce one more character to your cast, when I get there for a few days to visit and go to Disney with you guys......:banana

Out of all your characters, my favorite is Trent, and as usual, he looks just adorable!!!! :surfweb:

I can't wait to follow this thread and then be part of it later on. Woohoo!!! :cool1:

Hi Mom!!

Yes, you might be one of my extras later on if you behave :p

Of course, Trent is your favorite as he is mine too :lovestruc

hooray!!! So glad I was able to talk you into doing a PTR! Love seeing you guys and hearing all about your times at our favorite place! Great pictures (minus the Pepsi one :rolleyes:) can't wait to hear more!:thumbsup2

hooray!!! So glad I was able to talk you into doing a PTR! Love seeing you guys and hearing all about your times at our favorite place! Great pictures (minus the Pepsi one :rolleyes:) can't wait to hear more!:thumbsup2

Hey girl. Fancy meeting you here ;)

Thanks....I knew you would have something to say about my pepsi :laughing:

Following along. :)

Welcome. Thanks for following along. :wizard:

I am going try and post a small update now if my internet will cooperate.

Now that we have established the who, lets talk about WHEN

Now originally, we were planning on going in November as there is an event called Minecon that Trent really wanted to go to. It is a convention for anyone who plays minecraft, at Orlando Convention Center. When the tickets went on sale, the site kept crashing and it was next to impossible to obtain tickets, plus they were $150.00 a piece. No one will probably know what this means, but the only reason Trent wanted to go was to obtain a code for a virtual cape for his minecraft character. Steve was able to get him the cape from 2011, so he was content with not going now. Whew :laughing:

So Steve and I talked and decided to move our dates to February 2014. This is a new time of year for us and we are very excited to try something new. Plus Trent's school has parent teacher conferences the week we picked and he will only being missing half days :teacher:

So, our dates are Feb 6-12 2014.

So this post is totally not boring, going post a few pics to show you how obsessed Trent is with Minecraft

Hey girl. Fancy meeting you here ;)

Thanks....I knew you would have something to say about my pepsi :laughing:

haha of course! Have to give you a hard time about that.

Sucks about Minecon but glad you guys found a way to make him happy with not going and saving that $ for your trip in Feb. I can't say anything good about going at that time of year as you know but I hope it's great for y'all!

Love the pictures of Trent!

I am here!! At least I made it before the last page.

haha of course! Have to give you a hard time about that.

Sucks about Minecon but glad you guys found a way to make him happy with not going and saving that $ for your trip in Feb. I can't say anything good about going at that time of year as you know but I hope it's great for y'all!

Love the pictures of Trent!

Of course :goodvibes

Thanks, very happy to be saving that money. Sorry your trip in Feb was a bust. :goodvibes

I am here!! At least I made it before the last page.

Hey Chele!!!

Glad you made it :dance3:

Love your ticker.....:thumbsup2

I saw you were doing a pre tr so I am jumping on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter