Unfair :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like my mom after three-quarters of a bottle of wine, only creepier.

Sorry you're mom was alcohol addict but this is the plain truth.
We have a special system to get big companies on there knees.
They listen to us ore we don't buy there stuff. Shell and BP caved in and this is coming you're way. Just wait and see.

It is for us yet. We even bought into DVC just so we could go more often.

We don't take advantage of the "perk" of Dining plans, free or otherwise, because they don't work out cheaper for us. OOP works better for us for meals. We don't have young children so when we take our kids to a regular Disney hotel we had to pay the extra person fee. DVC we have no extra fee for extra people, just have to have enough beds. A lot of hotels & restaurants have kids stay & eat free. We have no "kids" so we miss out on that.

We stayed offsite when we started going and then switched to DTD hotels. Then we started staying really on property because we like the theming and the transportation. We drive from PA and when we get there the last thing we want to do is see our car for the week. We can drink and Disney does the driving. At the DTD hotels their bus service was adequate at best. It took you to the parks, but in the nether regions of the parking lot.

The Disney Experience is what you make of it. The Magic is in your heart. I have read many negative threads on here and when I go I just don't see what all the complaining is about. A castmember is having a bad day, so what, you've never had a bad day? Everyone didn't wish you happy birthday when you had your Birthday Button on (Even though your birthday was 3 months ago) I got a button a few years ago that said "I'm Celebrating" and you were supposed to fill in what you were celebrating. I left mine blank and when someone asked my answer varied from " Being here " to " Not being at work ".

Everyone wants the "Pixie Dust", but when everyone gets it, it is no longer special. Now it is more of a demand by the guest to get exactly what someone else gets or it is "unfair"

Saying "unfair" usually means that you want exactly what the other person is getting. Life doesn't work that way. If it did, we would all be poor, sick or dead. Why can't we be rich in our way of life, healthy in our view of things and alive with the fact that we can still do things?:goodvibes

I have no idea what is going on with the approx 6 posts after yours, really don't care either, but just wanted to say I really liked yours :thumbsup2

Sorry you're mom was alcohol addict but this is the plain truth.
We have a special system to get big companies on there knees.
They listen to us ore we don't buy there stuff. Shell and BP caved in and this is coming you're way. Just wait and see.

:offtopic:

and just kinda mean......

I've seen this post topic everyday near the top and while I haven't posted or really read beyond the first post, every time I look at the topic name, all I can picture is a child standing with their arms crossed looking sad. That is all! Have a magical day!

:offtopic:

and just kinda mean......[/QUOTE

Why?

This new system is going to change so much. Parents,grandparents, aunts,nephews neighbors,schools will bond together. The only minus is that some religious believes will not fit in but that is their problem .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter