Ultimate Disney Fall Into Magic Package - Sept. 3-8

We are changing our reservations to get this package today.
We were already booked at POFQ for these exact dates but will switch resorts for this!
This is our 25th wedding anniversary trip. We stayed at POFQ on our honeymoon but will give up that nostalgia and stay at Coronado Springs this time. We stayed there on our 10th anniversary so we will still have some nostalgia at that resort
❤️
Congratulations and welcome to the group!

I was able to enter my husband’s food allergy on the dietary and seating section so I am thinking you should be able to enter other requests

Do you have to complete the registration if you don’t have any allergies and don’t have any seating preferences? When we booked we chose the early dinner at Epcot.

I hope not :-) we chose the early dinner too so we'll see you there!!

I'm getting so excited and keep checking the itinerary link! We are surprising our boys with this trip and I can't wait to see their faces when we tell them all the fun stuff that's included!!!

Do you have to complete the registration if you don’t have any allergies and don’t have any seating preferences? When we booked we chose the early dinner at Epcot.

I honestly have no idea. Information hasn't been overly forthcoming. I just added a request to sit together since it says guests may be seated with other parties.

I hope not :-) we chose the early dinner too so we'll see you there!!

I'm getting so excited and keep checking the itinerary link! We are surprising our boys with this trip and I can't wait to see their faces when we tell them all the fun stuff that's included!!!
I chose the early dinner, too! I wanted to go to the Eat to the Beat concert afterward. I've also been checking the website every couple of days to see if there are any updates.
I'm also debating trying to get trip insurance. I was supposed to go at this same time last year and that's when Hurricane Irma showed up and I had to cancel. I only had a room only reservation so I was able to cancel with no problem. But this package has to be paid in full by 8/4 so that kind of worries me if another nasty hurricane decides to show up. Has anyone else gotten trip insurance?

I chose the early dinner, too! I wanted to go to the Eat to the Beat concert afterward. I've also been checking the website every couple of days to see if there are any updates.
I'm also debating trying to get trip insurance. I was supposed to go at this same time last year and that's when Hurricane Irma showed up and I had to cancel. I only had a room only reservation so I was able to cancel with no problem. But this package has to be paid in full by 8/4 so that kind of worries me if another nasty hurricane decides to show up. Has anyone else gotten trip insurance?

No I didn’t get insurance. I discussed exactly what you are talking about with Hurricane Irma with the CM who I booked with and he said the cancellation fee was $200 if cancellation is less than 30 days. He also said with Hurricane Irma Disney issued refunds to those affected since so many people were unable to get there.

Did you notice the restriction on the tickets?

Fall Into Magic FAQ's

Are theme park tickets included in my package?

Yes. Your package includes a 4-day Magic Your Way ticket. Tickets expire 14 days from first use and first use must be by December 31, 2018. Tickets are required to enter the park.

Link: https://www.eventswithdisney.com/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x105831abcd&varPage=hotel

Dave
For any other APs like me who are wanting to use your package tickets at a later date, I went to see if there were any updates on the website and saw where the ticket first use date had been changed from 12/31/18 to 12/31/19

Yes. Your package includes a 4-day Magic Your Way ticket. Tickets expire 14 days from first use and first use must be by December 31, 2019. Tickets are required to enter the park.

For any other APs like me who are wanting to use your package tickets at a later date, I went to see if there were any updates on the website and saw where the ticket first use date had been changed from 12/31/18 to 12/31/19

Yes. Your package includes a 4-day Magic Your Way ticket. Tickets expire 14 days from first use and first use must be by December 31, 2019. Tickets are required to enter the park.

I'm not an AP holder but that seems like great news for you!

Just put final payment on and was able to change to a standard room at CBR. Wish the package had a moderate resort that doesn’t have construction! The savings should more than pay for our out of pocket meals!

Just put final payment on and was able to change to a standard room at CBR. Wish the package had a moderate resort that doesn’t have construction! The savings should more than pay for our out of pocket meals!
I paid off my package at CBR yesterday, too. I think one of the purposes of the package was to fill some of those empty rooms at CBR and CSR during construction. I've been following the thread for CBR. Most people are seem to feel like the construction isn't a big issue. We normally stay at the value resorts so we are looking forward to somewhere different, especially the pool!

We spend so little time in our room, sleeping only, that I don’t think we will mind the construction. Also like the pp said, reports have been really good about little to no noise.

I got another email today with the subject line of "LAST CHANCE! Limited-time fall package". Apparently, this package is definitely not sold out yet and may not be selling very well since this is the 3rd email I have gotten about it. The email said that the offer can be booked through 7/19.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter