Ultimate Disney Fall Into Magic Package - Sept. 3-8

Ashley Marie

DIS Veteran
Posted about this in the Toy Story Land thread, but sharing here too! Anyone else thinking of booking?

I called Disney to get quotes on the new Ultimate Disney Fall Into Magic package, offered for Sept. 3-8. Values, POR and POFQ are not options in this package. I didn't ask about the other mods because I wouldn't want to deal with construction. The most "economical" (as they say) deluxe package rate I could get for my family of 4 was Wilderness Lodge, standard view at $4,125.

I was told my quote includes:
  • 5-night resort stay, 4-day park hopper tickets (2x adults and 2x children)
  • "Welcome to Fall" Epcot dinner at 4:30pm (8pm was also an option) on 9/4
  • Nighttime safari (8:30pm) and Rivers of Light viewing (10:15pm) at AK after park closing on 9/5
  • Exclusive Toy Story Land event from 10pm-12am at HS on 9/6
  • MNSSHP tickets (2x adults and 2x children) on 9/7
Disney's current Enchanted Escape discounted offer for Sept. 3-8 puts WL, standard view with 4-day park hoppers for 2 adults, 2 children at $3,514.

So, in my family of 4's example, for a difference of just over $600 versus the general public discounted package, you're adding the MNSSHP tix for 2 adults 2 children (worth $325) and all of those other special "events" for an additional $286 ... Which surprisingly doesn't seem too bad? If you can make those specific dates work and don't have a better discount with an AP or through some other source -- or just really want to get into that exclusive TSL night -- the package sounds kind of cool.

You have to call to book, but here's the official package info: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/ultimate-fall-magic-package/

Oh, edited to add: I didn't ask about AKL because I wouldn't want to deal with the pool closure. So that may be a bit cheaper than WL -- not sure.

Last edited:
I just booked this package. I booked for 2 people at CBR for $1866. I already had a trip booked for 9/4-9 at ASMu and was planning to go to MNSSHP on 9/7, go to food and wine and TSL anyway. I thought all of the exclusive stuff sounded fun and my daughter has never stayed at CBR so that will be different because we typically stay at values. I did some figuring and after I took out the cost of the 4-day park hoppers and the MNSSHP tickets the remaining costs were $786 for the room and all of the other extras and exclusives. That only comes to about $157/night for 5 nights at a moderate. I think I'm okay with that! And since we have APs, I can just save the parkhoppers and use them towards our renewals for next year!

So who else is joining us?!?

I had my travel agent book this for my family of 5 today. Staying at CBR too! I'm nervous though because my confirmation email just had "standard offer" and nothing is showing in my itinerary. This is only my second trip, and my first "package" so I don't know if it all shows up there or if maybe there's been a mistake. This was kinda an impulse booking, but such a great deal!

I had my travel agent book this for my family of 5 today. Staying at CBR too! I'm nervous though because my confirmation email just had "standard offer" and nothing is showing in my itinerary. This is only my second trip, and my first "package" so I don't know if it all shows up there or if maybe there's been a mistake. This was kinda an impulse booking, but such a great deal!
I would double check with your
TA. I tentatively booked (not totally sure if we can do it yet due to daughter’s school...) and it says “Labor Day Early Magic Your Way Package” on my confirmation email from Disney. However, the events don’t show on MDE.

I actually got two emails. One showed my deposit only. The other showed the details of the package. upload_2018-6-22_7-16-21.png

I submitted to get a quote since we're booked for that week anyway. Currently we have 2 rooms at pop with free dining (4 adults, 2 kids- 1 of which is under 2).

Not sure this will be a better value but I submitted anyway just to see!

Posted about this in the Toy Story Land thread, but sharing here too! Anyone else thinking of booking?

I called Disney to get quotes on the new Ultimate Disney Fall Into Magic package, offered for Sept. 3-8. Values, POR and POFQ are not options in this package. I didn't ask about the other mods because I wouldn't want to deal with construction. The most "economical" (as they say) deluxe package rate I could get for my family of 4 was Wilderness Lodge, standard view at $4,125.

I was told my quote includes:
  • 4-night resort stay, 4-day park hopper tickets (2x adults and 2x children)
  • "Welcome to Fall" Epcot dinner at 4:30pm (8:30pm was also an option) on 9/4
  • Nighttime safari (8:30pm) and Rivers of Light viewing (10:15pm) at AK after park closing on 9/5
  • Exclusive Toy Story Land event from 10pm-12am at HS on 9/6
  • MNSSHP tickets (2x adults and 2x children) on 9/7
Disney's current Enchanted Escape discounted offer for Sept. 3-8 puts WL, standard view with 4-day park hoppers for 2 adults, 2 children at $3,514.

So, in my family of 4's example, for a difference of just over $600 versus the general public discounted package, you're adding the MNSSHP tix for 2 adults 2 children (worth $325) and all of those other special "events" for an additional $286 ... Which surprisingly doesn't seem too bad? If you can make those specific dates work and don't have a better discount with an AP or through some other source -- or just really want to get into that exclusive TSL night -- the package sounds kind of cool.

You have to call to book, but here's the official package info: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/ultimate-fall-magic-package/

Oh, edited to add: I didn't ask about AKL because I wouldn't want to deal with the pool closure. So that may be a bit cheaper than WL -- not sure.

If I had any way to make these dates work for us, I'd book it. I hope the promotion does well so they consider similar ones for the future.

I wonder how many people for the toy story evening hours? Just people with this package, or people who have purchased other offers as well?

I wonder how many people for the toy story evening hours? Just people with this package, or people who have purchased other offers as well?

I haven't seen any other offers that have the Toy Story evening hours, so at this point we have to assume it's for this package only.

We booked for DH, myself and DD2 today. DD1 and DS have already been to the Halloween party, so this is a good way to take DD2.

I think the only other people who may possibly be at the exclusive TSL after hours are APs. They did announce about a week ago that APs would get exclusive time in TSL in September. I kind of doubt that they would book this package and add the APs to the package group. Hopefully not!

We got our confirmation! We also went on the special planning page and let them know about our allergies for the Epcot dinner. In case anyone needs the information, you can also use that page to request multiple groups be seated together at the dinner.

We added the dining plan to our package, so I made a few reservations this morning as well.

It won't be long until we are making fastpass times as well. This planning time is going to fly by since we usually book a year or more in advance, lol.

Anxiously awaiting a quote from my TA.....:surfweb:.... I wasn't even considering a trip until Feb 2019, but I love going early September, and airfare is great for that week... My only hesitation is I would have to take my daughter out of school... They go back 08/27. Typically they have the Friday before Labor Day off, and then that Monday. My plan would be to fly out Thursday night, and do a split stay... staying one place 08/30-09/03, and then check in under the Fall package for this deal. Just worried about her missing those 4 days of school.

Anxiously awaiting a quote from my TA.....:surfweb:.... I wasn't even considering a trip until Feb 2019, but I love going early September, and airfare is great for that week... My only hesitation is I would have to take my daughter out of school... They go back 08/27. Typically they have the Friday before Labor Day off, and then that Monday. My plan would be to fly out Thursday night, and do a split stay... staying one place 08/30-09/03, and then check in under the Fall package for this deal. Just worried about her missing those 4 days of school.

We are taking our kiddo out for those days. We rarely miss school for illness and have only pulled each of our kids out of school twice for trips (our oldest is starting high school this year, so that tells you how rare it is for us), so we don't make a big deal about a few missed days for a trip, especially at the beginning of the year. Our kids usually settle into the school year easily, so I'm not worried about it throwing off the beginning of the school year.

We got our confirmation! We also went on the special planning page and let them know about our allergies for the Epcot dinner. In case anyone needs the information, you can also use that page to request multiple groups be seated together at the dinner.

We added the dining plan to our package, so I made a few reservations this morning as well.

It won't be long until we are making fastpass times as well. This planning time is going to fly by since we usually book a year or more in advance, lol.
Thanks so much for this post! I had totally missed that link for the group. I hope they will continue to post updates and maybe add more extras! I would love to see parade seating for MNSSHP added!! I’m not expecting anything more than what was posted but it never hurts to hope!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts