Ultimate Disney Fall Into Magic Package - Sept. 3-8

Happy Fourth of July everyone! So is everybody ready to make fast passes in the morning?!? I still need to review my choices with my daughter, but I had my rough draft ready to go!

After seeing all of the TSL grand opening pictures and videos I can't wait to spend 2 hours there at night!

Me!! My sister is on her way over and we will do more detail planning. We just booked so I’m excited I don’t have to wait forever to plan things.

Hi everyone! Thanks to a fellow DIS member I found this thread. My sister and I are all booked! We booked the CBR Thursday for $2300 (water view room). We are super excited about all the perks! I wish they would give more details. I was told everything would be in MDE. Then ended up calling because the way it labeled on the email I couldn’t tell it was booked right. Anyway the CM said we are to pick up a welcome packet at check in with all the credentials and that we would not be able to check-in online.
Hmm...I didn’t realize that we would not be able to check in online. I knew we had to pick up the packet. Hopefully room requests can still be made online. I guess I can always call. Of course I tried to do that today for our trip next week and the system was down and they couldn’t enter my request.

Hmm...I didn’t realize that we would not be able to check in online. I knew we had to pick up the packet. Hopefully room requests can still be made online. I guess I can always call. Of course I tried to do that today for our trip next week and the system was down and they couldn’t enter my request.

That’s what the CM said but you know how they each tell you different things. When I got to select room preference, my only options are, Martinique, corner room or ground floor.

That’s what the CM said but you know how they each tell you different things. When I got to select room preference, my only options are, Martinique, corner room or ground floor.
Did you choose your room preference when you were talking to the CM?

Did you choose your room preference when you were talking to the CM?

I didn’t. I actually mentioned it and she said well you already have a water view then we started talking about other things so I forgot. I really thought I’d be able to in MDE but the options weren’t there.

Hi everyone! Thanks to a fellow DIS member I found this thread. My sister and I are all booked! We booked the CBR Thursday for $2300 (water view room). We are super excited about all the perks! I wish they would give more details. I was told everything would be in MDE. Then ended up calling because the way it labeled on the email I couldn’t tell it was booked right. Anyway the CM said we are to pick up a welcome packet at check in with all the credentials and that we would not be able to check-in online.

That makes me feel a bit better! I feel the same way! I booked through a TA and I have this fear that I'm going to show up and it's not going to be the correct package!

Wait! I was just able to do the online check in!! Now I'm freaking out!!

Last edited:
That makes me feel a bit better! I feel the same way! I booked through a TA and I have this fear that I'm going to show up and it's not going to be the correct package!

I did online check-in today also after choosing all of my fast passes. I think maybe the cast member probably meant that you shouldn't just go straight to your room if you have done online check-in. In order to get your package credentials, you will have to stop by the front desk. I'm just assuming that was what they meant. At least, I hope that's what they meant and I didn't just mess up my check-in process!

I did online check-in today also after choosing all of my fast passes. I think maybe the cast member probably meant that you shouldn't just go straight to your room if you have done online check-in. In order to get your package credentials, you will have to stop by the front desk. I'm just assuming that was what they meant. At least, I hope that's what they meant and I didn't just mess up my check-in process!

I actually think that is what she meant too.

Did you do well on your fastpasses? We got everything we wanted.

We got most of the fast passes we wanted :-) Missed out on Slinky Dog, but I'm hoping with the 2 hours at night, we'll be able to ride it then! I am curious how many people will be there, hoping for short lines so we can ride and walk around and take it all in in time.

I had the same fear, only because of the way it was labeled in the email which is why I called.
We got most of the fast passes we wanted :-) Missed out on Slinky Dog, but I'm hoping with the 2 hours at night, we'll be able to ride it then! I am curious how many people will be there, hoping for short lines so we can ride and walk around and take it all in in time.

We got a slinky dog but not at a convenient time so we will keep trying for a different one.

I’m curious as well and wonder if it will be one of the AP days that hasn’t been announced yet.

I had the same fear, only because of the way it was labeled in the email which is why I called.

We got a slinky dog but not at a convenient time so we will keep trying for a different one.

I’m curious as well and wonder if it will be one of the AP days that hasn’t been announced yet.
I have an AP, but I am really hoping that this night will NOT be one of the AP nights. That would not make it very exclusive and increase the crowd dramatically.

Well, we had a very eventful 4th of July and I slept in, so I didn't get everything we wanted, but we aren't all that picky about our fast passes, so we'll just rope drop SDD and TSMM. Everything else looks good and we know which lines generally fill up fast, so we'll be fine.

I do agree with @j2thomason : I hope AP's are excluded for the Toy Story Land night because that would kind of defeat the purpose of having exclusive access for this package. That would be like them letting people purchase tickets to the Epcot dinner on Tuesday.

I really like the idea of these packages with some subtle planning and extras already added into them ... I hope they add more of these for various things through the years to come.

Well, we had a very eventful 4th of July and I slept in, so I didn't get everything we wanted, but we aren't all that picky about our fast passes, so we'll just rope drop SDD and TSMM. Everything else looks good and we know which lines generally fill up fast, so we'll be fine.

I do agree with @j2thomason : I hope AP's are excluded for the Toy Story Land night because that would kind of defeat the purpose of having exclusive access for this package. That would be like them letting people purchase tickets to the Epcot dinner on Tuesday.

I really like the idea of these packages with some subtle planning and extras already added into them ... I hope they add more of these for various things through the years to come.
I agree! I would love to see more packages like this. I would even like one for Christmas. Maybe the week after Thanksgiving. Add a candlelight processional dinner package to it along with MVMCP tickets and I'm in!!

We put a three day hold on this package today, my email with the offer only arrived yesterday, sounds like others got it last week. I Chose Coronado Springs, there were no more standard rooms available at CBR, unfortunately both have construction. And the difference to go up one step to Saratoga Springs is not in the cards! Was planning to go in late January but I like this package, and when I figure the cost to do the package versus January stay with comparable tickets the difference isn't all that much. And yes it is five night stay! Original poster said four nights.

What I like about the included items is that they are all at night, so we don't have to run around to get an early start. We normally do rope drop, my husband always complains (not really!) about me wanting to be the first in line to get in! this will be far more relaxing!

Last edited:
I got a promotional email about the package today so they must still have availability. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get CBR but it's sounds like standard moderate rooms are filling up. I'm glad that I booked early! I hope that this promotion does well so they will offer more like this in the future.

I got a promotional email about the package today so they must still have availability. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get CBR but it's sounds like standard moderate rooms are filling up. I'm glad that I booked early! I hope that this promotion does well so they will offer more like this in the future.

Do you happen to know if during the two hour evening Toy Story event will the rides be open? If so sounds like I don't need to fast pass those?

Do you happen to know if during the two hour evening Toy Story event will the rides be open? If so sounds like I don't need to fast pass those?
As far as I know, the only rides that the package guests will have access to are the TSL rides. So SDD, AS2 & TSM. I was not able to get a FP for SDD so I got one for TSM. My daughter loves it and could do it all day long. So I am really hoping that we will have plenty of time to ride those 3 attractions in a 2 hour period, depending on how many people have purchased the package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter