• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Uhm....Bahamas is now requiring vaccinations for all passengers over 12..

Status
Not open for further replies.
About a 0% chance as outlined in some states there is zero requirement regarding proof of identity. So even if they had access to every database in the US they would still have holes in their data since the individual could have chosen to without their information or had the vaccination at a non-tracked location.
It’s the lot number on the vaccine card
The lot numbers can be looked up according to location where that lot went and date that lot was used
No match or invalid lot number=false record

I think DCL was hoping between the other lines all hopping onto the vaccine for all bus and the Pfizer vaccine getting full approval that the state of Florida would back down. Disney obviously has other business interests in Florida so they didn’t want to rock the boat if they didn’t have to.

The site was showing routine maintenance, but it’s back up again. No update yet…

Update: when I try to pick a specific cruise it gives the “routine maintenance” screen. Maybe they’ll release their new protocol soon.

Last edited:
The site was showing routine maintenance, but it’s back up again. No update yet…

Update: when I try to pick a specific cruise it gives the “routine maintenance” screen. Maybe they’ll release their new protocol soon.

All my reservations went down about an hour ago as well. Was thinking they might have been updating to double dips.

What age? How did you and she find the kids clubs at younger age? Really missing Disney or didn't really notice?

She was 10.5 on Celebrity and 10 and 11 on Disney. She didn't miss Disney at all on the Celebrity cruise but I think that had to do with the fact that we were traveling with her older cousins (16, 16, 17) on that trip. She wanted to be with the big kids.

Disney did such a great job matching us with families for dinner that she made fast friends and enjoyed the clubs with them on our Disney cruises from night 1. I've heard good things about the Celebrity clubs from others, though! Now, she's 16 (and 11 months!) and follows Captain Kate on TikTok and was thrilled to learn she'd be the captain on our cruise!

Last edited:
It’s the lot number on the vaccine card
The lot numbers can be looked up according to location where that lot went and date that lot was used
No match or invalid lot number=false record
It would be really easy to get a lot number from a friend. I worked at a vaccine site for a month everything was handwritten.

Site still down this has to be a primary update.

Might be the correction to double dips based on it being down so long. Not sure.

A lot of this is sent to a state records site. You get caught forging a vaccination card and something happens and they find out you forged one? Have fun in legal hell after that one...
I wasn't advocating for it I just don't think it's that difficult to do. Of course, anytime you get caught do something illegal you're going to have legal issues.. that's kind of obvious, don't you think.

No change this morning. Know before you go still says last update was Aug 16th.

another early bird. Been up since 3:00am. Ugh. Dcl was the first thing I checked. worked on my packing yesterday to avoid staring at my iPad, but did check here throughout the day. I leave in 4 days, my cruise is in 6 days. I don’t believe the change will impact my cruise (august 30), but still would like to see the new protocol In case something changes.

another early bird. Been up since 3:00am. Ugh. Dcl was the first thing I checked. worked on my packing yesterday to avoid staring at my iPad, but did check here throughout the day. I leave in 4 days, my cruise is in 6 days. I don’t believe the change will impact my cruise (august 30), but still would like to see the new protocol In case something changes.
Any minute now......lol.. Ugh, and to think I was so excited to see an update on August 16th! This thing needs to get settled so I can check NOAA/Hurricane Tracker 10 times a day like I've been doing the DisBoards!

DCL crew also isn't union, which is the key relative to the WDW rule.

Yes. I was just responding to the “will DCL be next” comment. They technically led the Disney company in mandating crew vaccination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter