Ahaha! You got it with United! (The price was unbeatable when we bought it...) We have approved it and its alright...I just know I'll have to notify Disney a day or two before since we didn't book through them. (Or Sooner? Not sure!)

I'm so glad you're in for the ride!

Yeah! Glad it worked. We just went through that 3 different times for a trip to Phoenix over spring break, I'm glad all my calls and frustration helped someone else not have to go through it! :D

I agree, with United, I'd hold-off informing Disney until closer to your departure, in case they change anything again. I don't know whats going on with them lately, but they are changing flights more than they use to...

Yeah! Glad it worked. We just went through that 3 different times for a trip to Phoenix over spring break, I'm glad all my calls and frustration helped someone else not have to go through it! :D

I agree, with United, I'd hold-off informing Disney until closer to your departure, in case they change anything again. I don't know whats going on with them lately, but they are changing flights more than they use to...

At least the flight is earlier than the second switch! I'm super excited, getting closer every day. :flower1:

*UPDATE*

Well maybe not a *true* update, but just a bit on how things are going, planning wise...
As much as we have our dining nailed down, that new character experience at Trattoria al Forno...sounds too good to be true. Although Disney hasn't released a menu for it yet, Laura and I are intrigued...I mean where else do you get to DINE WITH PRINCE ERIC? :love:

There are some openings during our stay, but...I'm still uncertain...Thoughts?

Here is a link to the menu

We got it for a breakfast on our last day (my birthday woot! Woot!) I've heard lots of good things about the food there and the new menu look pretty good. Plus with going in May they will have a month to get 'kinks' out. I say go for it!!!

*ACTUAL UPDATE*

So, after numerous debates and discussions on the matter...we've decided to add a nice little character breakfast to our meals.
The Bon Voyage at Trattoria al Forno? Just not doing it for us...menu wasn't thrilling.
However, Laura has never been to the Poly for any meal...and we got a really great early breakfast at...'Ohana on our Magic Kingdom day!! ;:stitch::stitch:
Getting there will be interesting from Coronado, but I'm SUPER excited. I can't wait!

**Update!**

As I write this tiny update, I'm currently on hold with TWDWTC making an attempt to book a Behind the Seeds tour! I've always wanted to do one, and why not?!

This week, I'll be further updating with our FP+ picks, since our date is this week!

We're on Day 64 right now and I CANNOT wait!

**ACTUAL UPDATE**

So, as you all might have guessed....
My 60 day mark just came and the FP+ window was up. I got up early (for me...) this morning, and booked every single park day.
In addition to the FP+ this week I also booked a Behind the Seeds tour for our full Epcot day during this trip!

Without further ado.... Here are our FP+ picks for May 2017

Day 1 (May 17)

Hollywood Studios
  • The Great Movie Ride
  • Voyage of the Little Mermaid (Yes, Yes I know...this was one she insisted on)
  • Star Tours (Of course, I must get my way too...:yoda:)
Day 2 (May 18)

Magic Kingdom
  • Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
  • Peter Pan's Flight
  • Seven Dwarves Mine Train (FINALLY. I missed out on this in August, so it felt right to get this!)
Day 3 (May 19)

EPCOT
  • Mission:Space
  • Journey Into Imagination
  • Frozen Ever After (Right before dinner in Mexico...totally didn't plan that out :rolleyes1)
Day 4 (May 20)

Animal Kingdom
  • Kilimanjaro Safari
  • Expedition Everest
  • Festival of the Lion King (She's never seen it or Nemo, and wanted good seats ::yes::)
Day 5 (May 21)

Magic Kingdom
  • Space Mountain
  • Splash Mountain
  • Big Thunder Mountain
So...that's what's new with this PTR...sometimes I wish I had more to write, but with school and not much other planning to do, this was really the last hurdle.
Next month, the last payment is due, though we're paying it off this coming week if I'm not mistaken.
She needs a new suitcase (and the one she's been eyeing at Marshall's sold after 6 months :rotfl:)
Its been snowy here, and honestly the thought of having Orlando in the near future is keeping my spirits alive.
And! The both of us have custom Ear headbands from etsy (Mine are Princess Leia and an EPCOT F&G theme) and we're super excited to finally wear them around the parks!

That's all for now. 60 days is totally going to fly by! party:

Your plans sound ridiculously fun! Should be an awesome trip! I've never been to any of the restaurants in your plans (besides Sunshine Seasons) but the menus for them sound delicious. I hope you have a wonderful vacation when the time comes!

Your plans sound ridiculously fun! Should be an awesome trip! I've never been to any of the restaurants in your plans (besides Sunshine Seasons) but the menus for them sound delicious. I hope you have a wonderful vacation when the time comes!

I also LOVE Sunshine Seasons! Never been for breakfast, but I imagine it'll be the best spot to be before our Behind the Seeds tour.
Thank you for reading!

I also LOVE Sunshine Seasons! Never been for breakfast, but I imagine it'll be the best spot to be before our Behind the Seeds tour.
Thank you for reading!
I know I've had lunch there, and it was good. Breakfast should be too, and I've heard good things about their strawberry shortcake. Ooh, a tour! I've never done one, but they seem really fun and I'd love to try a tour.

I know I've had lunch there, and it was good. Breakfast should be too, and I've heard good things about their strawberry shortcake. Ooh, a tour! I've never done one, but they seem really fun and I'd love to try a tour.

I think we'll be going with the French Toast Bread Pudding for breakfast! Tours sound awesome, I just wanted to go all out for this trip, honestly. Something I've wanted to do for a long time. Living with the Land is my favorite ride in Epcot (next to Spaceship Earth!)

I think we'll be going with the French Toast Bread Pudding for breakfast! Tours sound awesome, I just wanted to go all out for this trip, honestly. Something I've wanted to do for a long time. Living with the Land is my favorite ride in Epcot (next to Spaceship Earth!)
Ooh! I've never tried bread pudding but I'd like to. I haven't been on Living with the Land since 2015 or 2014 I think, but I did enjoy it!

:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

Major update time! 4/17
We are officially under 30 days away!
The Magical Express tags have arrived, and we've...*drumroll please* PAID IT ALL OFF. For me that was the most stressful part of the whole planning process, and to have it done-- super relieving.

We haven't changed too many things, except for adding a special coffee stop at Kona Island after our 'Ohana breakfast (Kona coffee is my favorite!).

Our meal reservations for Be Our Guest go live tomorrow, so we're super excited about that (even though we've literally had that planned out since November)

So we are so so close! I can't even begin to feel how close we are...unreal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter