Twins? who's got them?

Joining in here. Just now saw this thread! Loving that there are so many others that have twins too. I have identical twin girls that will be 8 on may 29. We leave for WDW may 31 for our first family trip. I also have a 2 yr old son. We are all so excited!!!

I'm so glad I found this post!! I'm currently pregnant with fraternal twins (via IVF) - both girls. I'll be 32 weeks tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing them, but content to wait until they're ready (or when I hit 38 weeks, which is when the Drs will start getting fussy about inducing me...)

I also have a 3yo DD, who has been to WDW twice now (and DL once). In reading all of the posts, it seems like most of you wait until your twins get a bit older - is it really that impossible to bring twins to WDW? (We had so much fun bringing DD at 9mo old - she had her first haircut at the barbershop! I'm hoping to be able to get the twins' first haircut there too!

We took our twin boys last year at 18 months old for their first trip to WDW. Was it exhausting and a lot of work? Yes, but one of the best times of my life as well. My husband and I had such a great time watching their interactions with characters. We had so much fun that we are considering another trip to WDW this summer for their 2nd trip (they would be 2.5 years old).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter