TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!!

Hi All!! I have been a lurker to this site for a while now. But I feel like I fit in so well and I am at "home"!!! Thanks for introducing me to the fanfics. I am now obsessed with reading those. I sit at the computer at night and just giggle away and my husband thinks I am crazy. He thought I was crazy at first for my Twilight/Rob obsession, but now it is getting worse......he thought it was just a phase.....I dont think so:goodvibes

Anyway, I really liked the Boycotts and Barflies read and there is a part two of it under the authors name. I haven't listened to the podcast, but I think I will try it. I was at one time reading Twilight and listening to it on CD at the same time...

Thanks everyone for sharing all the awesome pics and stories!!!

Welcome!! There is not such thing as Twi being just a phase!! We have more movies to look forward to, possibly Midnight Sun, and fanfic. We will not give up on our Cullen's!

Hi All!! I have been a lurker to this site for a while now. But I feel like I fit in so well and I am at "home"!!! Thanks for introducing me to the fanfics. I am now obsessed with reading those. I sit at the computer at night and just giggle away and my husband thinks I am crazy. He thought I was crazy at first for my Twilight/Rob obsession, but now it is getting worse......he thought it was just a phase.....I dont think so:goodvibes

Anyway, I really liked the Boycotts and Barflies read and there is a part two of it under the authors name. I haven't listened to the podcast, but I think I will try it. I was at one time reading Twilight and listening to it on CD at the same time...

There's a part two!!! Oh you definitely fit right in! WELCOME! :flower3:

Gotta go read now...

Sorry, I thought you said ABC Family! :rotfl: You're right though, it'll be on at 9 here.
I went to see Angels & Demons so I only saw the first hour. It's such a good movie, I didn't want to leave the house.

Oh gosh! I would listen all the time!! And thanks for the heads up about Goblet of Fire! I turned in just as Edw--I mean Rob, was on screen! :laughing:
No problem! Everyone deserves a Rob fix tonight!

I was just on a quick break and thought I would start "the office." oh my goodness I did not know it would start like that :faint: I have to go back to work a bit flushed and all I want to do is keep reading

Thanks for the recommendation!
Isn't it hot! Or as my little cousin would say Hott, with a double T ;) I was hooked from the first chapter. Have you gotten to chapter 11? You must come back once you read that and tell us what you thought. I melted.

I started the podcast today but only got like an hour in, it's a good story! Thanks for the heads up to the sequel! And WELCOME!:banana:

No problem! Everyone deserves a Rob fix tonight!

Isn't it hot! Or as my little cousin would say Hott, with a double T ;) I was hooked from the first chapter. Have you gotten to chapter 11? You must come back once you read that and tell us what you thought. I melted

i just finished chapter five...um, is it warm in here? :blush:

So we leave in a week for Disney, but instead of doing all the packing and many tasks what did I do last night instead.......stayed up till 4am reading the Office.....I can't wait to see an update!!

i just finished chapter five...um, is it warm in here? :blush:

So we leave in a week for Disney, but instead of doing all the packing and many tasks what did I do last night instead.......stayed up till 4am reading the Office.....I can't wait to see an update!!

Definitely hot in here. The author writes amazing smut. The scene in La Perla was amazing but just wait until chapter 11!

i'm in the same boat, i stayed up until 2:30am when i finally made myself go to bed. i have to work this morning and all day. i can't be too much a zombie, redbull only helps so much.

i'm currently on chapter 10, just a little snack left for tonight

Definitely hot in here. The author writes amazing smut. The scene in La Perla was amazing but just wait until chapter 11!

Oh yeah, La Perla and chapter 11! If we're going to keep talking about the Office I definitely need to find that smiley that's fanning itself.

I keep hitting these brutally bad fanfics where I'm thinking USE A COMMA. I love it when we find the really good ones.

For those who are "M" eligible, I do hope you are reading the fanfics of tarasueme? So well written.

I don't know if anyone has read this one, but if you are wanting a very eligible "M" one read bella and edward love and lust. oh my!

Things to consider before going to second base with a Cullen...

icetongue.gif

I have to bruises that just appeared on my leg out of nowhere today. I think Edward has been gropping me in my sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter