Turn Around and See What Happens -- It's Whoopi Time and that's a wrap 3/31; F&G add

I can't believe I found your TR right at the end! :confused3 That is SO like me! :rotfl2:

We REALLY enjoyed the Candlelight Processional! The only thing I regret is not doing it a second time!

What did you not enjoy about your breakfast? I am considering going next month with Brenda, Michael and Barb.

Sounds like over-all it was a fun trip! With another fun one coming up soon?!?!

Great report from a very special trip! Fantastic resort, time with good friends, meet-ups with special people and some memorable activities like the CP. So sorry Mark was feeling poorly by the end.

The resort was awesome...we really ended up lovign it; we had great friends and great DIS meets and we loved CP! Hopefully Mark will be feeling 100% by our September trip after his surgery and no more stomach issues.

Hooray for the countdown to your next adventure!

58 days and counting. :)

Kathy I absolutely loved reading all about your trip....
thank you so much:cool1:

Thank you so much for reading it. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I can't believe I found your TR right at the end! :confused3 That is SO like me! :rotfl2:

I just snuck in on yours...I don't seem too far behind. I will be doing a PTR soon if you want to join that at the beginning. :)

We REALLY enjoyed the Candlelight Processional! The only thing I regret is not doing it a second time!

Unfortunately, ours was the last night so no chance for a second one. But we definitely want to do again.

What did you not enjoy about your breakfast? I am considering going next month with Brenda, Michael and Barb.

Horrible Disney bacon, terrible omelet, unfriendly service; I know Brenda says she has had hit and miss there as well.

Sounds like over-all it was a fun trip! With another fun one coming up soon?!?!

Yes, soon; 58 days until my girls trip with Mary (MaryAZ here on the boards) and her two adorable girls and then Mark and I go in September.

Another wonderful TR Kathy
Sorry I haven't had much time to comment but as always I have loved reading along :)

Well, the end snuck up on me!

What a nice last night! I loved CP. I do agree that it would be nice if there was assigned seating. The long line seems odd.

You didn't enjoy Captains Grille for breakfast. :confused3 What am I going to do about my post race breakfast... with Kouzinna closing Captains Grille was a top my list of possible replacements.

What a great trip you had! Can't wait to follow along after your next one. :goodvibes

Great TR, Kathy!!! The whole line for CP sounds crazy!! Yikes, and yay for the upcoming trip! Best wishes for Mark, he will be glad to eat normal again I'm sure!!

Well, the end snuck up on me!

Sorry, Ann. I needed to get it done so I can add F&G at the end (once I upload the photos) and start my PTR as my trip is only 57 days away.

What a nice last night! I loved CP. I do agree that it would be nice if there was assigned seating. The long line seems odd.

I think assigned seating is the only way they can go with it to make it more bearable.

You didn't enjoy Captains Grille for breakfast. :confused3 What am I going to do about my post race breakfast... with Kouzinna closing Captains Grille was a top my list of possible replacements.

Don't go just by me. I know Brenda (emmysmommy) has had hit or miss here, and I know Cynthia likes it.

What a great trip you had! Can't wait to follow along after your next one. :goodvibes

Thanks for being here, as always, Ann.

Such a nice report. I wish Mark the best with his surgery this month!

Thank you. I'll be sure to post an update on the PTR after his surgery.

Great TR, Kathy!!! The whole line for CP sounds crazy!! Yikes, and yay for the upcoming trip! Best wishes for Mark, he will be glad to eat normal again I'm sure!!

It was crazy. Thankfully, I am NOT Claustrophobic with how congested it was. Thanks for the best wishes for Mark. He is really missing his meat.

Another wonderful TR Kathy
Sorry I haven't had much time to comment but as always I have loved reading along :)

Thanks, Linda, for being here. I truly appreciate it.

I'm so sad to see your TR is over! But glad I was able to follow along! Thanks!!

Thank you, Maddie, for being here. I was delighted to have you and enjoyed following yours (which I just caught up on your last entry).

Wow Ms. Kat! Just like that, and it's over. :(

What a great end to your trip, the CLP seems like it's a great show from what everyone has said, I'm so glad y'all got to do it. :)

I hate that Mr. Mark wasn't feeling so well. Did it ever turn into something besides feeling icky?

We ate at Coral Reef on our first trip. I had studied the boards pretty well before we went, I found out about the divers and got a diver to wish Mackenzie a Happy Birthday while we ate there.
We were seated right next to the tank and the table behind us thought that was the coolest thing ever, they all wished her a Happy Birthday and cheered on the occasion. :cloud9: Made for the trip to be even more magical.

We really enjoyed our food on that trip but I've heard so many mixed reviews since then that I've decided we would try all the other great choices in Epcot before going back.
With my trip next May who knows where we'll end up! :) So many great choices in Epcot! :thumbsup2

Thank you for sharing your trip! I think I did better on this report than any other report you've done so far. :laughing: It's not saying much, but it is an improvement! ::yes::

Can't wait to hear all about your next trip coming up. :)

Yes, Kathy - I did buy it at Disney - it was probably 4 or 5 years ago now.

Yup - more snow! We just had a little and it melted. Now tonight and tomorrow they are calling for 6 - 10" !!! Then next week it will be in the 50s. I can't stand it. How am I going to avoid shoveling? I just can't bring myself to shovel in April! There's just something wrong with that I tell you!

Wow Ms. Kat! Just like that, and it's over. :(

I had to get it done with another trip around the corner. :)

What a great end to your trip, the CLP seems like it's a great show from what everyone has said, I'm so glad y'all got to do it. :)

It really is and I'm glad we splurged for it.

I hate that Mr. Mark wasn't feeling so well. Did it ever turn into something besides feeling icky?

As explained in my message to you on FB, he's got gallstones and having his gallbladder removed later this month.

We ate at Coral Reef on our first trip. I had studied the boards pretty well before we went, I found out about the divers and got a diver to wish Mackenzie a Happy Birthday while we ate there.
We were seated right next to the tank and the table behind us thought that was the coolest thing ever, they all wished her a Happy Birthday and cheered on the occasion. :cloud9: Made for the trip to be even more magical.

That does sound magical.

We really enjoyed our food on that trip but I've heard so many mixed reviews since then that I've decided we would try all the other great choices in Epcot before going back.
With my trip next May who knows where we'll end up! :) So many great choices in Epcot! :thumbsup2

We are giving it a rest in September, but the girls and I will be there in June.

Thank you for sharing your trip! I think I did better on this report than any other report you've done so far. :laughing: It's not saying much, but it is an improvement! ::yes::

Thank you for being here when you could.

Can't wait to hear all about your next trip coming up. :)

I will start the PTR soon.

Yes, Kathy - I did buy it at Disney - it was probably 4 or 5 years ago now.

I'll have to be on the look out in May/June.

Yup - more snow! We just had a little and it melted. Now tonight and tomorrow they are calling for 6 - 10" !!! Then next week it will be in the 50s. I can't stand it. How am I going to avoid shoveling? I just can't bring myself to shovel in April! There's just something wrong with that I tell you!

No, there is NO shoveling allowed in April. That is just crazy/nuts. I hope they are wrong and you don't get that amount of snow.

With our girls trip coming up in 56 days and needing to start a PTR, I'm not doing a full out update of our time at Disney last month. We were only there a day and a half, so I'm just going to post some of my favorite pictures. So here we go:

Arrival at Animal Kingdom:

DTD and dinner at Raglan Road:

Continued in next post

I wasn't feeling well this morning so only had oatmeal and toast and the oatmeal was the best I ever had:

Here we go:

Construction by Poly beach:

Continued in next post

Continued from previous post

A DIS Meet for lunch (MaryEllen and Denny...it was so good seeing you again and thank you for my goodies)

Up next, more Magic Kingdom and Epcot

Your pictures are great!

Your room has me longing to go back in October to Kidani. I am going to be happier at OKW and BWV though, right?? One is for the race and the other for food and wine. Just really feel like I need more time there...

Love Mark's shirt "hats required" :rotfl2: So appropriate!!

And..what is this?? :confused:
IMG_5201_zps7bc92f90.jpg

I am envious of you getting to have lunch with Mary Ellen and her dh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter