Turn Around and See What Happens -- It's Whoopi Time and that's a wrap 3/31; F&G add

Ahh!! We are looking forward to the entertainment at Raglan Road!! We have been there many times for lunch but never for dinner.

I think you will really enjoy it. The entertainment is a lot of fun.

What drink did you have there? Was it alcoholic?

Oh yes...it was alcoholic. It is the Bailey's Shake.

Looks like a fun day at MK! I love Dumbo!

Dumbo is my favorite character!

I'm so sad that there is a crane in MK on all the castle shots! Thats not how I envisioned the castle for our 10year anniversary!

Seriously, it seems every time we go that there is a crane. Maybe it will be down by the time we are all there in May.

Lol I laughed the first pic of the castle with the crane looked like the castle was leaning. I really need to get on here fully awake.

You weren't the only one...I did too when I looked at it to post. But then, I probably hadn't had my coffee yet, either. ;)

Love the pics of AKL. It is such a lovely resort but never seems to make my list. On day I will stay there. For now will just love seeing others pics.
I kick myself every time I see reviews for RR. I tossed this one out my last trip. Won't make that mistake again. I too was wondering about that drink.
I second, that shirt really screams Mark. Love all the hat pics. Thanks for coming back and sharing those pics.

AKL is tied with OKW as our favorite resort...for different reasons. I can't wait to be back there in September.

Can't wait for your girls trip!

PreTrip Report will start tonight or tomorrow and I will send out a "bat signal" to everyone.

fantastic.. Everything is fantastic!!!
I just love the Mom and Dumbo Stuffies!!! One of these years i will get to Raglan!

Did you notice your Poly beach? I'm so glad you changed resorts. The kids would LOVE Raglan Road.

Oh to be back at AKL!! :lovestruc

I know; I get really homesick when I leave that resort.

The destruction at the Poly Beach! :scared1: I know it will be beautiful when it is done, but right now it is a MESS! ::yes::

I wish they had JUST LEFT it alone. :(

2 Drinks?!! Not judging! ;) Looked heavenly.

They were heavenly.

Great morning at MK. The photos you had from across the way made it look like there was really quite a crowd going in. But then when you had the photos inside, it didn't look so bad.

We got there just after rope drop and probably why it looked crowded.

Looked like a great dinner and breakfast. What I wouldn't give for a little Disney food right now. Went into a Chinese restaurant yesterday and closed my eyes. Smelled like the Poly upstairs in there. :cloud9:

I'm missing Kona breakfast. When you close your eyes you can imagine almost anything smelling like Disney.

Great picture mini-report of your day and a half at WDW! I wish that John were more of an animal person so that I could talk him into a possible stay at AKL. It looks so beautiful there.

Thanks, Lisa. It truly is a beautiful resort...the most beautiful in my opinion.

Lots of great pictures of the park! Loved each of them!

Thanks!

Again, enjoyed the mini-trip report update. The food at Boma looks delicious! Speaking of food, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't care for the bacon cupcake even though I'm a bacon lover.

I didn't think I'd like it either and I didn't. But what we will do for our DIS friends.

Lots and lots of wonderful Flower & Garden Festival pictures. Wish that it would last through the end of May so I could see it again.

Thank you. I'm surprised it doesn't run until the end of May.

Definitely jealous of the fact that you can turn somewhat regular business trips into a day or 2 at the parks... :rolleyes1

You just have to plan right. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Wow, that was the fastest TR ever. I will echo Andy's comment that it's hard not to be jealous of the way you guys can sneak in a couple of days at Disney on business trips. Then again, I never get to go anywhere for work, so the concept of business trips in general is a foreign one.

Anyway, it's great to just sit back and enjoy the tour of our favorite place. I love the Epcot lagoons during the F&G festival--wish they'd stay that way all year long.

Sorry the cupcake wasn't all that. But we do appreciate your sacrifice.:thumbsup2

LOVE the F&G pics!! Makes me look soooo forward to seeing all of it in just 11 (!) days!! Can't wait.

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed and have a great time when you are there. :)

Wow, that was the fastest TR ever. I will echo Andy's comment that it's hard not to be jealous of the way you guys can sneak in a couple of days at Disney on business trips. Then again, I never get to go anywhere for work, so the concept of business trips in general is a foreign one.

That's because I'm being pressured to start my PTR. :lmao::lmao: And I was starting to forget things even though it was only four months ago. ;) This is Mark's favorite business trip of the year for sure.

Anyway, it's great to just sit back and enjoy the tour of our favorite place. I love the Epcot lagoons during the F&G festival--wish they'd stay that way all year long.

I do too...they are so pretty.

Sorry the cupcake wasn't all that. But we do appreciate your sacrifice.:thumbsup2

Only for you and Barry, would I walk through a pouring rain to sample something. :goodvibes

What is that last drink in the series you posted?! That looks like a dreeeeam!

That would be the Grand Mariner Slush in France.

I will post a link here for my PTR when I start it which might get posted before I leave work today.

I loved the flower and garden pictures. Now that I have crossed Christmas at Disney off my bucket list maybe I should add F&G????

You got so much in during your short flower and garden vacation! I love all the pictures. The ones of the topiaries are great!!!

I loved the flower and garden pictures. Now that I have crossed Christmas at Disney off my bucket list maybe I should add F&G????

If it weren't for the Osborne Lights, I would say my favorite time is Flower & Garden. I hope you get to go see it one day.

You got so much in during your short flower and garden vacation! I love all the pictures. The ones of the topiaries are great!!!

Luckily, the crowds weren't too bad and we were able to get quite a lot accomplished. Having the AP, I really wanted to concentrate on the F&G portion as we could do rides any time.

Love the pics!

Thank you very much; I'm glad you enjoyed.

I enjoyed coming along on this ride when I had some DIS time. I am down to reading about 3-4 trip reports now and doing well just to keep up with those. I will peek into to the pre-trip, but I'll be on board for the actual trip report, for sure! :thumbsup2

P.S. I wish I had some teacher workshops that landed me in Orlando, so I could sneak some Disney time in. ::yes:: I don't think I'm ever going to get that lucky. :sad2:

A DIS Meet for lunch (MaryEllen and Denny...it was so good seeing you again and thank you for my goodies)

Up next, more Magic Kingdom and Epcot

Yay! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: Our meet! We had so much fun meeting you guys for lunch! I really, really hope that we have trips that overlap again. When did you say you were going to DL next year? I'm pretty sure we are looking at sometime in Spring as well.

I have to read about the rest of you trip tomorrow. I am DIS'd out for tonight, but I will say that your pics look remarkably similar to the ones I took at F&G.

Oh I just love all your Epcot pics. It looks like you guys had SO much fun at Epcot.

After we had lunch with you we headed back to the Beach Club and got a text our flight was delayed so we got to spend about 45 minutes back in Epcot. It was SO hard to leave. I really enjoyed traveling to Florida that time of year. What a great break from winter.

There are some really great pictures of Mark with his ears and hats. Strong work!

What a lovely evening to end your trip :) It is scary how many of those performers had to be taken off stage but I'm glad that the show went well anyway.

Beautiful photos from your trip earlier this year! I love the F&G festival ones. I would love to go during that time of year.

Hey Kathy,

subbing on... I always find the best books after everyone else... so I know I'll have fun going back and reading...;)

Finally caught up. Loved the ending to your trip. The CP looked so pretty. I hear how people faint all the time and it makes me wonder why they don't do something about that.

Loving your quick picture report too!

I enjoyed coming along on this ride when I had some DIS time. I am down to reading about 3-4 trip reports now and doing well just to keep up with those. I will peek into to the pre-trip, but I'll be on board for the actual trip report, for sure! :thumbsup2

Thank you for following along despite your rough winter. I truly appreciate your being here. Don't worry about the PTR. I will be sure I let you know when we start the TR.

P.S. I wish I had some teacher workshops that landed me in Orlando, so I could sneak some Disney time in. ::yes:: I don't think I'm ever going to get that lucky. :sad2:

Our law firm usually has their annual meeting in Orlando. I keep encouraging my boss to go and letting me go with him. It hasn't worked yet.

Yay! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: Our meet! We had so much fun meeting you guys for lunch! I really, really hope that we have trips that overlap again. When did you say you were going to DL next year? I'm pretty sure we are looking at sometime in Spring as well.

We had fun too and I'm glad we could find the perfect time to do it. We are looking at going to DL sometime in March or April before baseball season is in going strong for Mark.

I have to read about the rest of you trip tomorrow. I am DIS'd out for tonight, but I will say that your pics look remarkably similar to the ones I took at F&G.

How can one pass up those pictures of the wonderful flowers at F&G?

Oh I just love all your Epcot pics. It looks like you guys had SO much fun at Epcot.

You weren't kidding...you came back "tomorrow." We did have a lot of fun (despite the rain).

After we had lunch with you we headed back to the Beach Club and got a text our flight was delayed so we got to spend about 45 minutes back in Epcot. It was SO hard to leave. I really enjoyed traveling to Florida that time of year. What a great break from winter.

I hate delayed flights, but that worked out perfect for you. It sure was good to get away from all the snow.

There are some really great pictures of Mark with his ears and hats. Strong work!

Thank you.

What a lovely evening to end your trip :) It is scary how many of those performers had to be taken off stage but I'm glad that the show went well anyway.

It was the perfect end to our evening. It really started to bother me how many were about to pass out. :(

Beautiful photos from your trip earlier this year! I love the F&G festival ones. I would love to go during that time of year.

It is such a beautiful time of year and Disney does it really well.

Hey Kathy,

Hi Patricia! I've missed you.

subbing on... I always find the best books after everyone else... so I know I'll have fun going back and reading...;)

Thank you; if you get the time, I hope you enjoy it.

Finally caught up. Loved the ending to your trip. The CP looked so pretty. I hear how people faint all the time and it makes me wonder why they don't do something about that.

I wonder why they can't put a discreet fan or two above the choir. It was so scary.

Loving your quick picture report too!

Thank you :)

the poly is just horrible.

Like you i am SOOO happy with my change!!! the kids are going to flip when we get there.

Thanks for the invite on the NEW PTR!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!