Turn Around and See What Happens -- It's Whoopi Time and that's a wrap 3/31; F&G add

Nice table you got. Glad you weren’t by the family.
You must order seafood at CR. LOl
I should have seen CP with Whoopi. I like her. I am happy we saw it Neil Patrick Harris. Maybe another time I will see her.
That wasn’t a bad place to watch Illuminations. I must stay in that area one time.
Too bad Captains Grill was not good for breakfast.
Yeah you saw Brenda.
It looked like a fun trip and it was great meeting you.

Great pics from the March trip.
That is great you had lunch with Mary Ellen and Denny.
LOl. Your face on Buzz. So serious.
Great F&G pics.
We had the watermelon salad and shrimp and grits last year. They were both so good.
LOl. Mark on SE. I have had that happen.
I do not know if I would try a bacon cupcake. It just seems wrong.
Nice character pics.
Fun times at Starbucks.
I am caught up. I felt bad and had to come and read. LOL
I was far behind.

OK caught up her now too.

So sad when a trip ends. I'm working on my last day now. It does look like you all had fun though.

Thanks for the mini TR. I am getting to Disney next month on the very last day of F&G so I will have a lot to see and do in a short amount of time. Thankfully my plane lands in Orlando at 9:30 AM and my friend should be a AKL by 11 or 12 so we will be heading straight to EPCOT.

Loved the pics of AKL too. I have never stayed there before so I am really looking forward to it.

the poly is just horrible.

I literally wanted to cry when I saw it.

Like you i am SOOO happy with my change!!! the kids are going to flip when we get there.

Your kids will LOVE where you are staying.

Thanks for the invite on the NEW PTR!!! :cool1:

It wouldn't be the same without you.

Nice table you got. Glad you weren’t by the family.

It was a great spot...in more ways than one. ;)

You must order seafood at CR. LOl

Problem is I'm never fond of their fish selections.

I should have seen CP with Whoopi. I like her. I am happy we saw it Neil Patrick Harris. Maybe another time I will see her.

I would like to see Neil one of these times too.

That wasn’t a bad place to watch Illuminations. I must stay in that area one time.

So you stayed for it?

Too bad Captains Grill was not good for breakfast.

We weren't fans at all.

Yeah you saw Brenda.

I was so happy we got to see her again for a few minutes.

It looked like a fun trip and it was great meeting you.

Ditto!

Great pics from the March trip.

Thank you; I really like Flower & Garden time.

That is great you had lunch with Mary Ellen and Denny.

It was fun seeing them again.

LOl. Your face on Buzz. So serious.

And it never helps me beat Mark either. :lmao::lmao:

Great F&G pics.

Thank you!

We had the watermelon salad and shrimp and grits last year. They were both so good.

Shrimp and grits sounds good.

LOl. Mark on SE. I have had that happen.

And I made sure he was sitting in the right spot this time so have no clue what happened.

I do not know if I would try a bacon cupcake. It just seems wrong.

I love bacon, but NOT in a cupcake.

Nice character pics.

Thanks. I couldn't believe there was no line.

Fun times at Starbucks.

We always have fun with Nicki and Todd.

I am caught up. I felt bad and had to come and read. LOL
I was far behind.

Yes, you were, and you are forgiven.

OK caught up her now too.

YEA!!!!

So sad when a trip ends. I'm working on my last day now. It does look like you all had fun though.

I hate the ending of trips...so sad.

Thanks for the mini TR. I am getting to Disney next month on the very last day of F&G so I will have a lot to see and do in a short amount of time. Thankfully my plane lands in Orlando at 9:30 AM and my friend should be a AKL by 11 or 12 so we will be heading straight to EPCOT.

Oh, I do hope you get some time there...you will love it.

Loved the pics of AKL too. I have never stayed there before so I am really looking forward to it.

Thank you; you are going to love it.

Well I'm out of my post-Disney depression phase and catching up on my TRs so I just finished up your TR. Looks like you had a nice last evening at Epcot and enjoyed the CLP. It's something we've considered doing in the future and I'm happy to hear when people love it as it makes me feel like it will be worth the $.

Bummer that our paths never crossed during your short F&G visit...maybe another time!

Flower and Garden is so pretty. I guess I need to plan a March or April trip outside of Spring break.

May would work too but it is just so jam packed of work things. We are running out of places to schedule things. :scared: All I need is a long weekend. Well I will need more than that but I would be satisfied with a long weekend to recharge. :goodvibes

Well I'm out of my post-Disney depression phase and catching up on my TRs so I just finished up your TR. Looks like you had a nice last evening at Epcot and enjoyed the CLP. It's something we've considered doing in the future and I'm happy to hear when people love it as it makes me feel like it will be worth the $.

It was a wonderful last evening; CLP is truly worth the $

Bummer that our paths never crossed during your short F&G visit...maybe another time!

I'm sorry our paths didn't cross; hopefully on another trip in the near future.

Flower and Garden is so pretty. I guess I need to plan a March or April trip outside of Spring break.

Yes, I woudln't want to be there during spring break.

May would work too but it is just so jam packed of work things. We are running out of places to schedule things. :scared: All I need is a long weekend. Well I will need more than that but I would be satisfied with a long weekend to recharge. :goodvibes

You'd have to go early May as I know it ends before the end of May when we are going. I'm sure you could use a recharge with all that has been going on.

I've been sick, so I finally got caught up on your F&G report- wonderful pics! Looks like even though it was short ya'll had a blast.
Our very first visit was during F&G, but we didn't even know about it and were so engrossed in everything else with the boys, who were almost 2 and 6, that we didn't really take it all in. We'll have to go just DH and I some time. And you're making me miss AKL!

I was finally able to catch up and look at your pictures from F&G- looks like a great time in just a couple of days!

The pictures of the AKL are fantastic. I love all of the details at that resort. Just beautiful!

You certainly had a classic kind of day at MK! What a cool picture of Peter Pan's golden ship.

Mark's shirt is PERFECT!!!

Speaking of hats- did you intend to take that picture of Mark near Imagination so that it looks like he is wearing a flower hat? I tried to repost the picture, but I messed up somehow and too tired to go back!

All of your food at Ragland Road looked amazing. I have never been, but it seems like everyone raves about it.

Mmmmm- breakfast at Kona. My favorite! I'm so glad you posted a picture of the menu cover. I have never noticed how beautiful it is before.

Best picture from a meal though is the one of you and Mark with Mary Ellen and Denny. I love CHH and I'm sure the company was super all around.

I'm so glad you had a nice visit with Nikki and Todd!

When I get a chance, I'll make it over to your PTR, but I am SOOOOOOOO behind on everyone's reports, including my own! :sad2:

I've been sick, so I finally got caught up on your F&G report- wonderful pics! Looks like even though it was short ya'll had a blast.

I'm sorry you've been sick; I hope you are now at 100% healthy. We had a great time for a very short visit.

Our very first visit was during F&G, but we didn't even know about it and were so engrossed in everything else with the boys, who were almost 2 and 6, that we didn't really take it all in. We'll have to go just DH and I some time. And you're making me miss AKL!

I love F&G...one of my favorite times to visit; I miss AKL too...can't wait to be back there in September.

I was finally able to catch up and look at your pictures from F&G- looks like a great time in just a couple of days!

We did...it was wonderful (well, except for the rain).

The pictures of the AKL are fantastic. I love all of the details at that resort. Just beautiful!

As far as detail and beauty, it is by far my favorite resort.

You certainly had a classic kind of day at MK! What a cool picture of Peter Pan's golden ship.

Thank you. :)

Mark's shirt is PERFECT!!!

I'm so glad Des spotted that shirt and texted it to me.

Speaking of hats- did you intend to take that picture of Mark near Imagination so that it looks like he is wearing a flower hat? I tried to repost the picture, but I messed up somehow and too tired to go back!

No, I didn't. Thank you for pointing that out to me. That is too funny.

All of your food at Ragland Road looked amazing. I have never been, but it seems like everyone raves about it.

I've only read one bad review of Raglan Road that I can recall.

Mmmmm- breakfast at Kona. My favorite! I'm so glad you posted a picture of the menu cover. I have never noticed how beautiful it is before.

Isn't Kona great? I could kick myself in the butt for taking so long to get there. It truly is a beautiful cover.

Best picture from a meal though is the one of you and Mark with Mary Ellen and Denny. I love CHH and I'm sure the company was super all around.

Thanks. :goodvibes We had a great visit with them again.

I'm so glad you had a nice visit with Nikki and Todd!

I miss them so much; I can't wait to see them in September.

When I get a chance, I'll make it over to your PTR, but I am SOOOOOOOO behind on everyone's reports, including my own! :sad2:

No worries...it is moving very slowly right now.

Finally caught up again. (Just as you're ending, oh well. ;))

Your shot of construction starting at the Poly is the first I've seen. :thumbsup2

It looked like Nicky had to give you the Heimlich in your phone pictures chapter. :rotfl2:

Loved the Flower and Garden update. I like the pictures of the studio at AKL We are thinking of trying to buy points there in January.
I really like the pic of the Bailey's shake. I think I'll have to try one!!!

Yay, I finally caught up with your TR. As you know from FB, we were in Florida for five weeks, not much internet service to be on the Dis.

My DH can't do Star Tours anymore, made him sick this last trip. RRC is a no go for us either, upside down really turns our tummys. Everest isn't too bad sort of a smooth ride compared to other coasters.

We had great service at Coral Reef, food was decent & we had a table facing the tank.

The Bailey's Shake looked fantastic, don't know if I could finish it.

Christmas at Disney is so lovely, but I don't think we will ever go then as it is way too crowded for us.

Love Mark in all the silly hats, he's so cute in them!

Finally caught up again. (Just as you're ending, oh well. ;))

Sorry, Glenn. I had to get it done to start my PTR as we leave in just 38 days.

Your shot of construction starting at the Poly is the first I've seen. :thumbsup2

It totally depressed me to see it looking like that.

It looked like Nicky had to give you the Heimlich in your phone pictures chapter. :rotfl2:

Either that or she was choking me. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Loved the Flower and Garden update. I like the pictures of the studio at AKL We are thinking of trying to buy points there in January.

Thanks; I hope you can rent the points. We really love AKL and a studio is plenty big (although I will admit I got a one-bedroom for our September trip because I love the bathroom in the one-bedroom.

I really like the pic of the Bailey's shake. I think I'll have to try one!!!

Oh please do...it is so good.

Yay, I finally caught up with your TR. As you know from FB, we were in Florida for five weeks, not much internet service to be on the Dis.

Trust me, if I was in Florida for five weeks, I wouldn't be on the DIS. :)

My DH can't do Star Tours anymore, made him sick this last trip. RRC is a no go for us either, upside down really turns our tummys. Everest isn't too bad sort of a smooth ride compared to other coasters.

Yes, ST really upset my stomach. I think if I close my eyes on EE before the backwards part, I might be okay. And I can handle that one a lot better than I can R&R.

We had great service at Coral Reef, food was decent & we had a table facing the tank.

I love those tables facing the tank.

The Bailey's Shake looked fantastic, don't know if I could finish it.

I think I overdid it having 2. :upsidedow

Christmas at Disney is so lovely, but I don't think we will ever go then as it is way too crowded for us.

If you go and don't hit the weekend of the Christmas parade and go before the kids get out of school, it's not too bad. But September is a much better time as far as crowds to us.

Love Mark in all the silly hats, he's so cute in them!

Thank you. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts