Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

I can assure you that was possible last week when I purchased my CLFP

If you are interested call to Disney signature service and ask for Mario who is the cast member with I booked my CLFP

I am thinking of getting the extra FPs for myself only since my husband doesn’t ride a number of things. When making my regular FPs on the same day, will I be able to make his regular FPs too? Or only mine since I am the only one buying the extras?

Hi,

According my recient experience with CLFP booking, I am going to try to answer your questions:

1.- It is not necessary days consecutively. The minimum CLFP booking is for 3 days of your total stay.
2.- Overlap is not possible. For instance you can book your regular FP at 9, 10 and 11 am and your CLFP at 6, 7 and 8 pm
3.- Yes if you purchase the CLFP, 90 days prior to check out you are going to book your CLFP together with 3 regular FP but only for the days that you purchase CLFP.
4.- CLFP shows on MDE as a "regular" FP but without the option to modify it. Take into account that CLFP are not modificable through MDE, you need to call Disney for any modification.
5.- It is not necessary to use CLFP the same days of your Club Level Stay. The requirement is that you need at least 2 nights in Club Level Stay during your total stay. In my case, I have a reservation for one night in CL at the begining of my vacation and one night in another CL at the end, and my package vacation in the middle not in a CL room and I could purchase CLFP and use them during days staying not in a CL room.

Excuse me for my English but It is not my mother tongue!
Thank you so much for your explanation. Just to clarify, if we have a split stay and our club stay is the last 5 nights of our 15 day stay, could we be able to book our CLFP during our first 10 day stay?

I loved how easy it was to get in touch with a cast member and set up all of my FP's. I called at 90 days from checkout and was able to secure all 6 of them for my 4 days at WDW before my cruise for the three of us. As an added bonus I mentioned to to cast member that I had an ADR for breakfast at Tusker House at 8:30 and mentioned too bad it wasn't at 8:00 and wasn't able to get one. She said let me take a look... After a few seconds she said,"lookie there, I have one for you on your day. BAM. Done. So worth the extra cost to maximize my 4 days in the park. Now only 2 days away. :)

Fantastic! Could you please share with us what are that suggestions in order to take more advantage of Club Level FP??
It's probably things stated in this thread that I didn't fully comprehend before I spoke to her. :earboy2: She suggested that my "free" fast passes be used first on my Animal Kingdom day in order to grab more FastPasses sooner. The concierge ones can't be replenished after being used like the free ones do. She moved my Lunch at Yak and Yeti to be eaten after Everest so we would be closer in the vicinity. Our last trip was in 2012 so I am literally a Fastpass newbie when it comes to pre-booking them.

It in case this is helpful for someone (especially with a split CL stay)...I booked my CL FPs a couple of days ago and DSS was great. I have a split stay at Poly CL and YC CL in early June and was able to book three days of FPs and my regular FPS for rides and exact times I wanted. The DSS rep did warn me that experiences were not to be duplicated and that even if the system allowed me to change my regular FPs to duplicate an experience the system may not allow it (which I took as if the system or person looking at the system saw I had duplicated experiences they would cancel them). And as stated on this thread they only booked my regular FPs for the days I was purchasing CL FPs. Also, DSS was able to assist/book other things so I had him change my Rose and Crown Tea experience to a different day (actually he cancelled and rebooked) and he booked the SW Dessert party and Wild Africa Trek for me. Again, very helpful and I looked and the call was 44 minutes with all the bookings and payments. And I did get an email not too long afterwards listing all of the FPs and all of the FPs and bookings showed immediately in MDE.
So take advantage of DSS they really seem to know their stuff. My rep had just done the SW Dessert party so he gave me the lowdown (another reason for the length of the call) and he actually put both my reservation confirmation numbers on the email which was the first time Disney seemed to link my split stay!
Actually he recognized both reservations but said he linked the 3 days of FPs to my second stay, YC CL, because of the timing even 2 of the days I have the FPs are when I’m at the Poly.
This is a mom and DD (15) trip we can’t wait!!
From your report, I understand that the CLFP were linked to one of your reservations at CL, even though two of the days were during your second booking, right? So, if I have a split stay, first 10 days CS and last 5 days CR CL, would I be able to book 3 out of the 4 CLFP days we want to book, during the first 10 days? Also, do they not give option for special viewing areas anymore?

So I just want to clarify. If you have a split stay of any type, and only part of your stay is CL, you can book your CL paid FP days during ANY days of your stay, including the non CL days? So 4 nights Pop followed by 4 nights CR CL, you could do 2 days paid CL FPs during your Pop stay and 2 days during your CR CL stay? (Or any 2 resorts and combo of days, as long as at least 2 nights are CL, I just made that example up).

I’m just asking because either this is new, I misunderstood the post from a few posts up thread that said they did this and it is allowed, or I completely misunderstood from the very beginning. I was sure the days you booked CL FPs had to be during your CL stay, including check in and check out. So now my mind is blown!!! It doesn’t matter for me now, but if things stay as is with the program it could be good to know for the future. Plus maybe I’m not the only one who is either completely wrong or confused, so I just wanted to clarify!

I am thinking of getting the extra FPs for myself only since my husband doesn’t ride a number of things. When making my regular FPs on the same day, will I be able to make his regular FPs too? Or only mine since I am the only one buying the extras?
Only yours. And only for the days you book CLFP. For instance, for our last day at WDW we didn't purchase the CLFP, so those I had to book when my 60 day window opened up.

So I just want to clarify. If you have a split stay of any type, and only part of your stay is CL, you can book your CL paid FP days during ANY days of your stay, including the non CL days? So 4 nights Pop followed by 4 nights CR CL, you could do 2 days paid CL FPs during your Pop stay and 2 days during your CR CL stay? (Or any 2 resorts and combo of days, as long as at least 2 nights are CL, I just made that example up).

I’m just asking because either this is new, I misunderstood the post from a few posts up thread that said they did this and it is allowed, or I completely misunderstood from the very beginning. I was sure the days you booked CL FPs had to be during your CL stay, including check in and check out. So now my mind is blown!!! It doesn’t matter for me now, but if things stay as is with the program it could be good to know for the future. Plus maybe I’m not the only one who is either completely wrong or confused, so I just wanted to clarify!

Hi,

In order to clarify, this is my case: 1st reservation CL room AKL (9th to 10th August), 2nd reservation package in Caribbean Resort (not CL) for 14 nights (10th to 24th August) and 3rd reservation CL room GF (24th to 25th August).

I was allowed to buy CLFP (as you can see I have two nights en CL rooms) and my days of CLFP were: 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th August. However, it seems that it was not any restriction if I was interested in purchasing CLFP any of my staying days.

This is interesting news. I have a 4 day trip coming up (2 days at GF CL and 2 days at BC CL). I might move the GF stay to std room if I’m able to book my CLFPs during both stays but only need 1 room to be CL a stay.

I have never used CL or CLFP+ but I am thinking about doing on our next big trip to WDW. I have been reading through most of the posts and pages and I think I need some help or clarification.

With "regular" FP+, you get to book 60 days out from your check-in date. I have read several posts that mentioned booking the CLFP+ 90 days out from their check-out date. Is that correct?? CLFP+ is able to be booked 90 days from check-out date????

I have never used CL or CLFP+ but I am thinking about doing on our next big trip to WDW. I have been reading through most of the posts and pages and I think I need some help or clarification.

With "regular" FP+, you get to book 60 days out from your check-in date. I have read several posts that mentioned booking the CLFP+ 90 days out from their check-out date. Is that correct?? CLFP+ is able to be booked 90 days from check-out date????

Yes, that is correct. You book the program at 90 days from your check-out date.

So, for clarity, for any day you are using the program, you can book your 3 “paid” and 3 “regular” FPs (6 total) at the 90 day from check-out mark.

If you have any days during your trip where you don’t book the program but still want to make FPs, you’d do those yourself as usual at the 60 day from check-in mark.

Yes, that is correct. You book the program at 90 days from your check-out date.

So, for clarity, for any day you are using the program, you can book your 3 “paid” and 3 “regular” FPs (6 total) at the 90 day from check-out mark.

If you have any days during your trip where you don’t book the program but still want to make FPs, you’d do those yourself as usual at the 60 day from check-in mark.
Thank you SOOOO much for clarifying that up. That is important to know and helps with planning FP+ choices. THANK YOU!!!

I booked my CLFPs a few weeks ago. I was only allowed to booked them for the CL days, not the rest of my non CL stay.
This is how I had always understood the program to be, and I don't think enough people have tried to book it during the non CL part of a CL/nonCL split stay to have good date on that either way. I suspect that the poster above who was allowed to do it somehow either just got lucky or had something to make their case an exception. I would be happy to be proven wrong, but until we start hearing that this is indeed the case I still think the actual policy/rule is your CL FP days all have to be during the CL part of your stay.

Is anyone at that point to be making their CLFP around Star Wars opening? I'm curious if there will be anything to even talk about with the CM. I can count days, but just pondering right now.

Is anyone at that point to be making their CLFP around Star Wars opening? I'm curious if there will be anything to even talk about with the CM. I can count days, but just pondering right now.

Not sure I totally understand your question?

One thing I am curious about for those who can make CLFPs 8/29+ is this whole DHS tier 1 change thing being discussed in another thread (TSL plus RnR and ToT being all tier 1). I’d like to see some confirmed reports about that.

Not sure I totally understand your question?

One thing I am curious about for those who can make CLFPs 8/29+ is this whole DHS tier 1 change thing being discussed in another thread (TSL plus RnR and ToT being all tier 1). I’d like to see some confirmed reports about that.
Why would they do that? I guess I need to find that thread, I hadn’t heard about that!

Why would they do that? I guess I need to find that thread, I hadn’t heard about that!

My guess is with the increased crowd levels with the opening of SWGE they want to increase availability of fp's for those attractions. If you can only pick one, it leaves more availability for others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter