Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

With the extra early hours in September, do you think the CL lounges will open extra early for breakfast?
Do you think that the EEMH negates the value of the CLFPs?

With the extra early hours in September, do you think the CL lounges will open extra early for breakfast?
Do you think that the EEMH negates the value of the CLFPs?

I would rate it as a very low probability they’d do anything different that normal hours. There have been early park hours and such in the past and we’ve never seen CLs adjust.

If any are nice you may seem them leave out some bagels/fruit overnight. Some do this for the runD races, for example, which require very early wake ups.

Although with over 2 months of daily early EMHs, still probably a low probability, in my opinion.

@Welsh_Dragon - FYI, also, one option is to stash some things from the day before you’ll have an early AM. Some will bring ziplock bags for such purposes.

Really only works with the breads/bagels/apples/bananas, but may be worth considering so you have something on hand as you rush out to a 6am EMH! :-)

Also some CLs have individual yogurt containers, so you can keep those in your room fridge.

I've been reading through but either getting lost or overlooked this piece :)

We have a mid December qualifying booking and I had planned to pay for an additional experience - either EMM or Tour (if that comes out for SW land later). Thinking maybe the CLFP+ maybe a better option for cost?

My questions are:

1) Am I able to call DSS and purchase pre 90 day booking and then call and schedule FP+ at the 90 day time? Or is it all at once? I don't mind the scheduling but the unknowns of SWGE has put planning in a mess!
2) Assuming (if improbable) that FP+ open for SWGE then this program will also have those as an option?

Trying to make the most of our trip with add'l rides and less than hardy 9 and 6yos that won't be able to do late nights.

Appreciate insight/advice here!!

I've been reading through but either getting lost or overlooked this piece :)

We have a mid December qualifying booking and I had planned to pay for an additional experience - either EMM or Tour (if that comes out for SW land later). Thinking maybe the CLFP+ maybe a better option for cost?

My questions are:

1) Am I able to call DSS and purchase pre 90 day booking and then call and schedule FP+ at the 90 day time? Or is it all at once? I don't mind the scheduling but the unknowns of SWGE has put planning in a mess!
2) Assuming (if improbable) that FP+ open for SWGE then this program will also have those as an option?

Trying to make the most of our trip with add'l rides and less than hardy 9 and 6yos that won't be able to do late nights.

Appreciate insight/advice here!!
Regarding your first question I believe you can only purchase on the 90 day mark, which is consistent with the disclaimer of this as a pilot product that may be canceled anytime that Disney keeps doing. As for the second question I would guess this would include all FP+ options,, but just a guess at this point. The whole product may be a test for Disney to further monetize SWGE, as CLFP+ customers would take most available FP+ for SWGE.

What is your strategy for booking them? Free 3 first? Which ones to you pick for CLFPs ? A brain to pick....thank you.
We did the included ones first. Example: We did the 3 included ones at HS first then modified them after each one to get them in faster than the 1 hour wait. We used our CL FP+ for Toy Story land that night so we could ride SDD in the dark. We were able to grab more FP+ after the initial 3 since we had a gap before the paid ones. I think I did mix them up on a few days but really can't remember why I would do that. It all depends on your touring style. They work great for 2 different parks in one day. We did one day HS morning and Epcot at night after a mid day break. It really took the stress out of having to try to book things on the same day.

today is our 90 days from departure and i sent over our hoped for fast passes late last night. I haven't gotten an email or call back so far today. Should i call signature services or do they not work weekends?

today is our 90 days from departure and i sent over our hoped for fast passes late last night. I haven't gotten an email or call back so far today. Should i call signature services or do they not work weekends?

They are open 7 days a week but they sometimes take a day or more to respond to e-mails. You have to book the FP program via phone anyway (the email list of FPs you sent can make things easier), so if important to you to book today, I’d call.

They are open 7 days a week but they sometimes take a day or more to respond to e-mails. You have to book the FP program via phone anyway (the email list of FPs you sent can make things easier), so if important to you to book today, I’d call.

Yes call them—I called this morning and got to talk to Brittany. She was great. Got us everything we requested at times within 15 min on a few, the rest exact.

Glad i took your advice and called. The CM was able to pull up my email and secure the fast passes. Only one minor conflict but we adjusted plans slightly and got everything booked.

Guess with this done, there is nothing to obsess about until the trip gets here. Well, there is that one dining reservation i am still chasing :yay:

I booked 3 days of CL Fastpasses yesterday. It was such an easy process and Amy at Signature Services was awesome. She suggested alternate times to fully take advantage of the system. I love that we could book 2 parks in 1 day! It's so nice to know that we can get our afternoon hotel break and not worry about the lines for our evening park.

Just joined the thread, and have a few questions (forgive me if I'm repeating questions):
1. Just want to make sure, but if we purchase the CLFP do we have to use the days consecutively, or can I use it on random days throughout our stay?
2. Can CLFP overlap each other or the regular FP?
3. I read that many schedule their regular FP for morning, and CLFP for later in the afternoon. Does that mean you can schedule the regular FP together with the CLFP, 90 days prior to check out (or arrival, couldn't understand which it is)?
3. How do the CLFP show up on MDE?
4. Also, do we have to use the CLFP for days during our Club level stay? Can we use it on Check in day?

Last edited:
Just joined the thread, and have a few questions (forgive me if I'm repeating questions):
1. Just want to make sure, but if we purchase the CLFP do we have to use the days consecutively, or can I use it on random days throughout our stay?
2. Can CLFP overlap each other or the regular FP?
3. I read that many schedule their regular FP for morning, and CLFP for later in the afternoon. Does that mean you can schedule the regular FP together with the CLFP, 90 days prior to check out (or arrival, couldn't understand which it is)?
3. How do the CLFP show up on MDE?
4. Also, do we have to use the CLFP for days during our Club level stay? Can we use it on Check in day?

Hi,

According my recient experience with CLFP booking, I am going to try to answer your questions:

1.- It is not necessary days consecutively. The minimum CLFP booking is for 3 days of your total stay.
2.- Overlap is not possible. For instance you can book your regular FP at 9, 10 and 11 am and your CLFP at 6, 7 and 8 pm
3.- Yes if you purchase the CLFP, 90 days prior to check out you are going to book your CLFP together with 3 regular FP but only for the days that you purchase CLFP.
4.- CLFP shows on MDE as a "regular" FP but without the option to modify it. Take into account that CLFP are not modificable through MDE, you need to call Disney for any modification.
5.- It is not necessary to use CLFP the same days of your Club Level Stay. The requirement is that you need at least 2 nights in Club Level Stay during your total stay. In my case, I have a reservation for one night in CL at the begining of my vacation and one night in another CL at the end, and my package vacation in the middle not in a CL room and I could purchase CLFP and use them during days staying not in a CL room.

Excuse me for my English but It is not my mother tongue!

I booked 3 days of CL Fastpasses yesterday. It was such an easy process and Amy at Signature Services was awesome. She suggested alternate times to fully take advantage of the system. I love that we could book 2 parks in 1 day! It's so nice to know that we can get our afternoon hotel break and not worry about the lines for our evening park.

Fantastic! Could you please share with us what are that suggestions in order to take more advantage of Club Level FP??

5.- It is not necessary to use CLFP the same days of your Club Level Stay. The requirement is that you need at least 2 nights in Club Level Stay during your total stay. In my case, I have a reservation for one night in CL at the begining of my vacation and one night in another CL at the end, and my package vacation in the middle not in a CL room and I could purchase CLFP and use them during days staying not in a CL room.
This is the first I’ve read about that, in my experience the days you bought the CL FPs had to be actually during your CL stay, and the CL stay had to be at least 2 consecutive nights. You could book them for check in and check our day, but if you had a CL stay followed by a non CL stay all of the CL FPs had to be used during the CL portion of your stay. This is what they told me at least. Maybe things have changed, or maybe I just either misunderstood or didn’t need to look into that exact scenario so I just assumed :confused3. If it’s true that’s interesting, since it’s definately less strict than I had thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter