Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Why would they do that? I guess I need to find that thread, I hadn’t heard about that!

It seems odd to me. The source was attributed to people or person who have booked CLFPs (which can be done through 9/2 at the moment) but I’d like to see some real reports from DISers too.

Interesting on the split stay possibility. I am doing our first CL stay in December that is preceded by a split stay. I won't hold my breath that I can book like the previous poster was able to, but I will test it out and report back....in 4 months. :)

I love reading this thread and used it a few months back to decide to book CL AKL during Christmas time (shout out to GSDisneydad14 for all the helpful info and all this who post food pics ha). I plan to take pics and report back since I have found that info so useful in the decision making process.

Not sure I totally understand your question?

One thing I am curious about for those who can make CLFPs 8/29+ is this whole DHS tier 1 change thing being discussed in another thread (TSL plus RnR and ToT being all tier 1). I’d like to see some confirmed reports about that.
Yep! That’s what I meant. I just wonder if anyone making these CLFPs will learn of any new changes come SWGE opening.

We have a CL stay with a checkout date on 9/2. I was going to call to make the CL fastpasses today but I didn’t have time and I need my family to tweak our plans a bit in case the rumors of the new tiers at HS are true. I will try to call to make them tomorrow and report back.

It seems odd to me. The source was attributed to people or person who have booked CLFPs (which can be done through 9/2 at the moment) but I’d like to see some real reports from DISers too.

We’re staying CL but didn’t buy the additional FPS. We make several half day visits to each park so we really don’t feel the need to have them. Our next trip is before this goes into effect, but we wouldn’t have bought even if it was. If they ever open them to SWGE FPS, that will definitely change!

We have a CL stay with a checkout date on 9/2. I was going to call to make the CL fastpasses today but I didn’t have time and I need my family to tweak our plans a bit in case the rumors of the new tiers at HS are true. I will try to call to make them tomorrow and report back.
Oooh. Exciting!! You will be the first! (On this board at least!)

Is anyone at that point to be making their CLFP around Star Wars opening? I'm curious if there will be anything to even talk about with the CM. I can count days, but just pondering right now.

Last Sunday I booked CLFP from 8/26-8/30. She said nothing about tiers changing, but I didn’t ask. We have all three toy story rides booked for Friday night.

I guess If this story is true then it won’t effect CLFP since you can book in all tiers?
It does and it doesn’t. While the 3 club level fastpasses are tierless, the 3 regular fastpasses are not. So if you planned to use your regular fastpasses in HS and hop to a park like Epcot (which we had originally intended to do) it can mess up your plans.

I guess If this story is true then it won’t effect CLFP since you can book in all tiers?
You will be able to book up to 4 tier 1 rides using CLPS, so It will be even more important at DHS IMO. However, it messes up splitting your FPs between DHS and Epcot, which I think was somewhat common. After the addition of TSL I just used all 6 of mine at DHS, so it would still work out for me I guess.

You will be able to book up to 4 tier 1 rides using CLPS, so It will be even more important at DHS IMO. However, it messes up splitting your FPs between DHS and Epcot, which I think was somewhat common. After the addition of TSL I just used all 6 of mine at DHS, so it would still work out for me I guess.
That’s what I’m thinking. Spend a day at HS and do the bulk of the FPS there. We’d skip Aliens and do the other four Tier 1s. But, my trip is early November so mayyyybe there will be a FP offered for SWGE ride/rides.

That’s what I’m thinking. Spend a day at HS and do the bulk of the FPS there. We’d skip Aliens and do the other four Tier 1s. But, my trip is early November so mayyyybe there will be a FP offered for SWGE ride/rides.
I forgot you still have to miss out on one, since there will be 5 tier 1 rides! Yes, AS2 would be the best one to pass on FP for. I would't want any FPs for the tier 2 shows, though. Wonder what will end up happening with ST - tier 2 or no FP? I find it extremely annoying and inconvenient to have it this way, but as others have speculated they are probably making it that way on purpose with a variety of reasons that I can see making sense from Disney's POV, just not the guests'. Since my trip is in June and we don't have another planned I thankfully don't have to worry and can just wait and see how it all plays out.

I guess that only allows 4 T1 FPP for us to book if using CLFP, but there are 5 real rides. I think Alien Sweriling saucer would most likely be best to skip with FPP and use Star Tours and maybe Fantasmic for the other 2? Creates a small dent, but is somewhat workable I guess.

I did read the article that Star Tours was not bookable? Anyone get any info on that? Is that not going to have FPP?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts