Transportation to/from airport from Universal Resort

macraven

Proud Redhead
If you hire Tony, make the request for car seat and booster seat when you book him

mumzie2three

DIS Veteran
So I emailed Tony for one-way transportation on the day we arrive and it is $60.
Uber XL estimate is just over $40.
I think I would rather book ahead and have Tony waiting, even though I don't think we will make a grocery stop.

VLee

DIS Veteran
Tony is wonderful. We have used him on numerous occasions and also for transportation from Disney hotels to Universal hotels. He has always been on time and waiting--in fact, it seems he usually gets to our hotel about 15 minutes before our departure time. And he is so nice and informative, giving tips about the parks, etc.

poohj80

Got Hunny?
So I emailed Tony for one-way transportation on the day we arrive and it is $60.
Uber XL estimate is just over $40.
I think I would rather book ahead and have Tony waiting, even though I don't think we will make a grocery stop.
Depending on how long you are staying, a rental car may be cheaper and then you could venture out whenever and wherever you wanted including a grocery stop.

mumzie2three

DIS Veteran
Depending on how long you are staying, a rental car may be cheaper and then you could venture out whenever and wherever you wanted including a grocery stop.
I don't think we would use a car while at Universal. Last time I was there I used the bus, boat, or walked. I also hate the idea of paying for parking at the hotel with a car that is just sitting there. But I only need one-way, because we are heading to Tampa at the end of our trip and will grab a rental car then to drive to visit family.

mjhtvchick

Universal Fan-atic
I am just back from my Universal vacation and had to do a quick post to thank those of you who recommended Tony Hinds - what a gentleman! I hired Tony for a return trip - MCO to/from Cabana Bay. We knew he employs other drivers as well, so we felt lucky to have "the man himself" waiting for us by the baggage carousel with a big smile and a warm welcome. He also picked us up for our return at 5:30 am with the same positive attitude. I will definitely book Tony again if we need transportation on future trips and would have no qualms with recommending him to others.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS