Toy Story Land info, opening date, tests and pics.

I think it looks fantastic, even if we don't go on any of the rides, I'm looking forward to taking pictures of all the new stuff, esp giant Buzz!

Me too, my camera will be on overtime! - I think just walking around TSPL and seeing giant buzz will have the kids amazed! Will have to get the tape measure out now and see if they are big enough to ride :)

100727080922441335.jpg

photo courtesy of Wall.e on DCP
I love the Slinky Dog queue area.
Big thankyou to the people over on Disney Central Plaza, almost all info and photos, certainly any I've posted have come from DCP. :thumbsup2

It does doesn't it! There's still a few finishing touches (the tops of RC Racer for example) but it looks like it's only a few days from being completely finished.

Apparently the waiting time from the start of the RC Racer queue is over 2hrs, so they're obviously expecting a big queue!

As well as the talking Buzz, there's also a talking Rex! It's a shame that neither move but it still sounds good.

I've read reports from 3 different people who have been in and all say that it's excellent.

It does look pretty good, making me even more excited (if possible) for our September trip!

Well, the talking Rex does it for me - I love that character :thumbsup2! The RC racer looks more like a thrill ride than I had expected, but I've never been fond of these pirate boats that move just like the RC racer does :confused3
The Slinky ride really seems to be for the young ones - I really like the fact that they have some "diversion" in the queue area, most clever (and definitely something they should introduce on the tedious long queues at Crush :headache:). But I must say: TSPL, I'm pleasantly surprised

There are going to be some great photos coming up in trippies before long, so many really good photo ops. :thumbsup2

I think that my DD is going to love this. I hope the queues are not to bad, erm do we head straight to crush first or this new ride?

ash is gonna love toy story playland, i cant wait to see it in october

Slinky looks sooooo good!! :goodvibes DD will love this, I just hope it stays dry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter