Toy Story Land info, opening date, tests and pics.

that looks so cool!!! i just wish it was open when i go!!:sad1: has anyone got some pictures or videos of the third ride,slinky dog zig zag spin?? or pictures of toy story playland??

Courtesy of Coaster Bob on themepark.nl

28922_10150191053190386_774910385_12418489_313796_n.jpg

Looking good. :thumbsup2

Looks Great.

I will be out there for the 17th August so I shall stand and watch the hordes as they queue!!!

I wonder if they might open it up a few days earlier for maybe shareholders and AP holders to have a go on first? Would be nice!!:)

Found this time lapse video on WDS fans.
It's interesting to see the progression.
<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xcma2q_time-lapse-construction-toy-story-p_travel"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xcma2q_time-lapse-construction-toy-story-p_travel" width="480" height="360" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object>

It's looking great - can't wait to see it at Christmas :goodvibes

I wonder if they might open it up a few days earlier for maybe shareholders and AP holders to have a go on first? Would be nice!!

They very well might do - did you get the shareholders mailing about toy story 3 premieres? I was tempted! :rotfl:

Cool:cool1:

I just might have to join the hordes at 9am outside the studios all waiting to get on and see the new rides!!

Nice one, been searching and searching for a pic of the car, looks as though it will lresemble RC, can just makeout the rear fin :thumbsup2

it doestn look as scary since they put the extra track on rc racer,looked scarier when it was just the skinny rollercoaster track!

For anyone wondering what the height restrictions are, I've just found out!

Slinky Dog ZigZag Spin: No restriction
Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop: 81cm
RC Racer:1.2m

Thanks for that :thumbsup2 My son was just asking whether he would be able to go on RC and he can ;)

boooooooooooo my youngest will be too small for rc racer - unless he has a growth spurt (which he is over due for lol)....

means will have to stay awy from that one then, otherwise huge meltdowns!!

thanks for the info :thumbsup2

:scared1:

That RC Racer looks seriously scary. I think I will stand there and hold the bags! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter