• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Top 10 CMO finalists announced!

congrats.gif

After months of grueling campaigning culminating in a two-day climax of in-Park competitions, Justin Muchoney claims the victory as the Disney Parks Chief Magic Official! Be sure to come back in May to find out the latest on Justin's CMO activities. Meanwhile you can still check out the videos of the CMO competitions at Walt Disney World© Resort.

Congratulations Justin.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

It's nice that a hometown boy won! I'll be watching the local news media for updates.

congrats.gif

After months of grueling campaigning culminating in a two-day climax of in-Park competitions, Justin Muchoney claims the victory as the Disney Parks Chief Magic Official! Be sure to come back in May to find out the latest on Justin's CMO activities. Meanwhile you can still check out the videos of the CMO competitions at Walt Disney World© Resort.

Congratulations :thumbsup2

I'd recently watched the video of the 3 finalists in the park getting the crowd worked up to see who got the loudest cheers :goodvibes

Fantastic, and well-deserved! Congratulations, Justin, and good job to all 3 finalists!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter