• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Top 10 CMO finalists announced!

Hi Justin! Watched the videos with my DD, like your energy!!!

I will vote for all fellow DIS'ers!! Count me in! Is there just you and Tripp?

I LOVED the words you made up for this! Showed how fun you are for sure!

I think you were real about your love for Disney and I think you would make a fine CMO!! :thumbsup2

Hi Tripp!

I didn't notice the "magical" slip up thing at all.

I did think the radio gave you an upper hand... sorry- I assumed.

Your DD's are soo cute!! :cutie:

Yes- I repeat... I will vote for all fellow DIS'ers!!

I think you too would make a great CMO! I wish they would take more than one!

Now you guys... Don't forget to have fun and enjoy all this, while it is happening! Wish you both the best!

OK, yes... they did. I just felt that something I hold dear was in danger of being cheapened. I don't want this Podcast board... let alone this forum.. to turn into a shill-fest or a forum of self-promotion.

AGAIN - I AM *NOT* INTENDING TO SLAM THE CONTESTANTS WHO HAVE/HAVE NOT POSTED!

Ditto :thumbsup2

Had to Vote for Trippy_D_DooDah. I'm biased I guess cause I live in Atlanta and listen to his radio show. He hasn't takled about it on air at all. As I was going through the candidates I knew him by his voice and was like, "oh my gosh I know him!" So I had to give him my vote. Plus his little girls are way too cute!

I think you were real about your love for Disney and I think you would make a fine CMO!! :thumbsup2

Thanks Miss Missy!

http://www.dreamcmo.com/justin

OK, yes... they did. I just felt that something I hold dear was in danger of being cheapened. I don't want this Podcast board... let alone this forum.. to turn into a shill-fest or a forum of self-promotion.

Hey, no offense taken! I completely understand where you're coming from and I'm certainly not here to shill or self-promote (although, I guess that is the nature of the contest at this point). I love the DIS community and I don't want to get in the way of good podcast conversation!

Have a great day! :)

I thought since the CMO contest was discussed on the podcast, listeners might be interested in seeing the top 10 videos now that they have been chosen. I think it would be great for the disboards to get behind fellow disers who are in the top 10. After all, if they make the top 3 they get a trip to WDW!! Good luck, Justin and Tripp (and cut out guy, wherever you are!)

Had to Vote for Trippy_D_DooDah. I'm biased I guess cause I live in Atlanta and listen to his radio show. He hasn't takled about it on air at all. As I was going through the candidates I knew him by his voice and was like, "oh my gosh I know him!" So I had to give him my vote. Plus his little girls are way too cute!

Hi Tripp!

I didn't notice the "magical" slip up thing at all.

I did think the radio gave you an upper hand... sorry- I assumed.

Your DD's are soo cute!! :cutie:

Yes- I repeat... I will vote for all fellow DIS'ers!!

I think you too would make a great CMO! I wish they would take more than one!

Now you guys... Don't forget to have fun and enjoy all this, while it is happening! Wish you both the best!

Not promoting... not promoting... Just wanted to say "Thank You!" I am having a blast by the way. One of the cool things about this competition is that in reaching out to friends and family, I have re-connected with friends that I had lost contact with after high school and college and it's been so nice to talk with them and discover that some are just as Disney-Crazy as I am. Thanks again!

This is a "Mr. Obvious post", but how flippin' COOL is THIS to have some DISers in the finals!! It's like I almost know you ... ya know? Good luck to everyone and I can't wait to get home and start voting (it's bad enough that I post whilst at work .... voting would just be crossing the line).

Exciting!!! :banana:

This is a "Mr. Obvious post", but how flippin' COOL is THIS to have some DISers in the finals!! It's like I almost know you ... ya know? Good luck to everyone and I can't wait to get home and start voting (it's bad enough that I post whilst at work .... voting would just be crossing the line).

Exciting!!! :banana:

There are lines about voting at work?? Uh oh . . . :)

Thanks for the votes, the congratulations, and the enthusiasm!

I love being a part of DIS and I hope I can make you proud! (okay, I'm done campaigning!)

Hey, no offense taken! I completely understand where you're coming from and I'm certainly not here to shill or self-promote (although, I guess that is the nature of the contest at this point).
Of course not. Is that a link in your signature :rotfl: ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

DISers over non-DISers, by all means. :goodvibes Go DIS, Get Well Walter, and Hi Anthony.

You cruising, Cyrano?

I enjoyed all the videos. My personal favorites were Justin and Patrick...voted for both of them. They were just "extra" creative in their approach. ::MinnieMo

Is anyone else disappointed Lou Mongello wasn't in the top 10?

Unfortuantely, I assume for whatever reason Disney must have deliberately weeded him out early.

Not promoting... not promoting... Just wanted to say "Thank You!" I am having a blast by the way. One of the cool things about this competition is that in reaching out to friends and family, I have re-connected with friends that I had lost contact with after high school and college and it's been so nice to talk with them and discover that some are just as Disney-Crazy as I am. Thanks again!

Hey, I think you've got to promote a little bit, and it's not like you are high jacking every thread on the board. It's in its place.

Is anyone else disappointed Lou Mongello wasn't in the top 10?

Unfortuantely, I assume for whatever reason Disney must have deliberately weeded him out early.

I was thinking the same thing. I thought he would be a shoe in for the top 10 since he even grants "wishes" to perfect strangers (MVMCP tickets) and donates so much to give kids the world.

Oh well... I will be voting for Patrick from WTTM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter