Tony Hinds

I am so glad I didn't see this thread before our December 9 - 16th trip, or I would have been stressed. We used Tony for that trip. I had initially contacted him in the summer with tentative details and then again once our flights were set. Confirmed with him a few days before our departure. I was never directed to a website and only communicated via email and text. Art ended up being our driver when we arrived at MCO, and his communication was excellent. He met us inside baggage claim and walked us to the vehicle. Tony was going to be our driver on the return trip to MCO, but Art had already confirmed picking us up himself and stayed in touch with me throughout the week so Tony said that was fine. I was originally quoted $140 roundtrip back in the summer (2 people - 2 carryons, 2 personal items), but the actual price was $180. I was okay with this since everything has been going up lately, so it didn't seem unusual to me.

I'm sad to hear Tony might be retiring, but Art was great. I think I still have his text info, so I might store it and try him directly next time.

Juste was our driver in October. We had no problems with the airport pickup and the return trip from the hotel. We were concerned with the lack of communication leading up to the trip though.

We’ve used Tony’s car service frequently, primarily for the grocery stop. But we’re finding ways where we don’t need a grocery stop (packing alcohol in our checked bags and purchasing the Length Of Stay Freestyle mugs at our hotel), and just using Uber or Lyft to travel between the airport and the hotel instead of a car service.

when I find his card I will share his info!
I have it some where in one of my folders

We just used the new transportation service that I gathered Tony’s kids have formed. We used his old contact info and were able to schedule a round trip for $140 (with a grocery stop). When the driver bright is to our hotel, we paid the full $140 plus a $30 tip. However, when we were taken back to the airport, our new driver, Melanie, insisted that we had only paid $90. She called her husband to confirm and was pressuring us to pay her the additional money. Since I paid cash, I had no way to prove that I paid but I explained that I had kept the money aside and was sure I given the correct amount’s . Ultimately, I just told Melanie I had already paid all I was going to and fortunately, our luggage was out of the car so we were able to walk away. So my advice is if you’re still interested in using that service, get a receipt when you pay! I was way too trusting based on my previous experiences with Tony.

When I had Tony, or his son Neil or Art as my driver, I always paid cash for round trip
All other drivers, I paid with a credit card.

I always am looking for reliable transportation companies

Last edited:
Since Tony retired, I have booked with Noel, who was one of Tony's pretty regular drivers. He's reliable and meets us at baggage claim with a sign. I pay him in cash at pickup. I'm contacting him again for a trip in a few weeks, and I'll update if there have been any changes. I know he had to go through some special licensing through the airport, that Uber and Lyft and Riland did not, and I think that's what allows him to park and come into the baggage area.

I have used Tony quite a few times in the past years. Sad to hear he retired. I found him through this forum so am wondering if anyone has settled into his place. His service and price could not be beat. Always nice to talk to. I have a trip coming up in January and would like whatever recommendations you guys can pass on. It seems the more commercialized carriers are pushing @250 and up for round trip for a later pickup and drop at Universal for 6 people. Thanks for any pointers.

I have used Tony quite a few times in the past years. Sad to hear he retired. I found him through this forum so am wondering if anyone has settled into his place. His service and price could not be beat. Always nice to talk to. I have a trip coming up in January and would like whatever recommendations you guys can pass on. It seems the more commercialized carriers are pushing @250 and up for round trip for a later pickup and drop at Universal for 6 people. Thanks for any pointers.
Try Art. He is wonderful and reliable. He and Tony would sub between each other. His company is Standard Transportation. Call or text him (407) 721-8013.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter