Tony Hinds

PrincessWithABlaster

DIS Veteran
It looks like Tony Hinds is still driving but what’s the best way to get in touch with him? I sent a text to the number I had for him and haven’t heard back. Thanks.

He usually answers emails once he has completed his shift for the night

He does not reply back while he is driving with clients in the car

He had a different phone when I was just there. I saw he has a website now. I know it is his because he is in a pic and the black minivan is what he picked us up in a couple weeks ago. His website is:
goodrideexpress.com

He had a different phone when I was just there. I saw he has a website now. I know it is his because he is in a pic and the black minivan is what he picked us up in a couple weeks ago. His website is:
goodrideexpress.com

Your link is not correct, takes you to a clothing site.......:)

So I’ve texted, emailed, filled out the web form (all over the last week) and I haven’t heard anything back. We leave in less than 2 weeks. Anyone have any other options for car service that they like?

We have used Tony exclusively for all our trips to Orlando for at least a decade now, but I too never heard back from him when I tried to book this past summer. So we ended up using Tiffany Towncar (saw them recommended on the Transport forum). No complaints - met us at baggage claim, friendly driver, grocery stop included. Will use them again when we go down after Christmas.

We have used Tony exclusively for all our trips to Orlando for at least a decade now, but I too never heard back from him when I tried to book this past summer. So we ended up using Tiffany Towncar (saw them recommended on the Transport forum). No complaints - met us at baggage claim, friendly driver, grocery stop included. Will use them again when we go down after Christmas.
Thank you! I’ll check them out. It’s really too bad about Tony. I would really have preferred to stick with him but I need to get something booked.

Granted it was back in February, however I was able to secure passage with Tony Hind for this upcoming November 15-19th. I've emailed him a few times and he's always replied.

Yep, that`s the right one now!
I'm really confused by how this https://goodrideexpress.com/index.html can be the right site. Doesn't have Tony's name anywhere, email address is different. I booked him via email in the spring. Over the summer I noticed he had a website and I was like "finally!!" but then that website went away. I want to be able to refer him to people but I want to be sure I actually am and that website doesn't give me confidence.

Yep, that`s the right one now!

I'm really confused by how this https://goodrideexpress.com/index.html can be the right site. Doesn't have Tony's name anywhere, email address is different. I booked him via email in the spring. Over the summer I noticed he had a website and I was like "finally!!" but then that website went away. I want to be able to refer him to people but I want to be sure I actually am and that website doesn't give me confidence.
Yes. I did end up getting an email invoice from this site after I filled out the form. But I don’t know that it’s really him. That wasn’t how he did business before - you paid at the end of the ride. Everything is different, which could be true but might not be. Schumigirl, have you booked through this site recently? Is it really Tony Hinds?

Yes. I did end up getting an email invoice from this site after I filled out the form. But I don’t know that it’s really him. That wasn’t how he did business before - you paid at the end of the ride. Everything is different, which could be true but might not be. Schumigirl, have you booked through this site recently? Is it really Tony Hinds?

I`ve never used Tony, we always have a car....

All I meant was you could see the correct website you meant to post, not the clothes website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter