Tomorrowland Skyline Terrace

We weren't uniformed, we knew what it got us, and we enjoyed it several times, we did it 4+ times and only once did the show get cancelled due to high winds. Made for a nice spot with kids to avoid the masses and watch the fireworks with an unobstructed view. Food was good (not great, but not bad), the deserts were generally good and we enjoyed the come and go ability along with the free drinks and sippers. Now, all that being said, with the food changes we won't be doing it anymore as there is no kids meal and the food/drink process sounds like a long wait now.

I guess if you want to pay for a place to hang out that has fun views of the Park from that angle, it might be worth it to you. Don’t pay for it thinking that you’ll have some amazing view of the fireworks. You won’t. And, you’ll miss the projections.

When Disney first launched this experience, both Mickey and Minnie came out together to visit us at the Lounge. THAT was worth it, we got pics with the couple and the nighttime Tomorrowland background.

I personally think there are better ways to spend your time & money within the Parks.

My daughter played giant Jenga with Minnie and had a lightsaber battle with Mickey. The character interactions were better than any character meal I’ve ever done. There’s no way I would do this package in its current iteration, I will pay for just about any package upgrade. I guess I finally found my limit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter