• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tokyo Disney on 2 Weeks’ Notice: Hightower Halloween Costume!

we are in japan right now. landed and stayed in tokyo for 3 days, in kyoto now for 5 days. then back to tokyo for a couple of more days and then to miracosta for 4 days.
just wondering if you were able to take pics with characters? i am very excited to go to tdl!

so far we have been very lucky to see many cherry blossoms, including today at the nijo castle at night all lit up! we have done alot since we have been here and have the sore legs/feet to prove it...lol! lots of walking around tokyo streets. in the coming days we will be visiting hirsoshima, mt fuji (which we saw today from the bullet train...snow capped top and all...it was amazing) and visit kamakura...and other stuff

anyways, am looking forward to reading and seeing more pics of disney...we will be there from the 20-23.

Wow i hope you have a great time. :)

I can't wait to hear all about your trip! Not sure if I'll ever make it there in real life so for nowthe Lurkyloos' trip will have to do! :goodvibes

Bring it on! popcorn::

Mushi Mushi! I'm so excited you have started your TR!:banana: My favorite Japanized English phrase is " Cupo Cohee?" :surfweb: Oh, and I followed the Cat Cafe link - that is just weird!

Great start to your TR, I like how you explain the things that would have freaked me out wondering about. I loved your Twitter updates when you were gone. I can't wait to read more.

I'm in for this one! I've been wanting to go to Tokyo for a long time, and hopefully we will make it in the next couple of years! I'm especially looking forward to your Studio Ghibli tour as one of my favourite movies is Laputa: Castle in the Sky and I'd love to take a photo with the robot! I looked into going a couple of years back when we started thinking about Tokyo seriously and we saw it was unnecessarily difficult to go - I want to go to the museum, I'm thinking they want me to go to the museum - what's the problem?! I'll definitely keep that website in mind when we go!

Also love the TDL weddings post!

Japan is high on my lists of countries I want to visit, so I am really looking forward to this!! Thanks for the detailed first post about how to travel to Japan! :thumbsup2 I guess I ought to try to start learning Japanese! :goodvibes

getting on board - great reading so far!!

i grew up going back and forth to japan with my family (first time there was in 1968.....multiple times after that, for extended stays)..

anyway, being a little non-japanese kid in japan back in 1968, when there were almost none to speak of was quite an experience....a good one actually, despite all you've probably heard and read about japanese views of non-japanese (at least back then if not today)...

anyway, enough of that..
my first visit to tokyo disneyland was back in 1984 (i think the year it opened)...
i was pregnant with DD at the time, which may explain her drive to visit there last year.....

unfortunately, i've yet to see disneysea...i haven't been back to japan for many years despite my love of the country....(my relatively recent fear of flying having got in the way of many of my travel plans)..

can't wait to read the rest of the report...

:cool1:I was really looking forward to this TR starting. It's already off to an interesting start. If I was going to Tokoyo disney I would not know where to start, so I am hanging on every word (in case I ever get a chance to go - LOL!)

Even better - I will have this TR to read before I get ready to leave for Disney in a few weeks. It will definately keep me occupied!

I was following you on Twitter, but I can't wait to read about all of your adventures!

Can't wait to read more Carrie, we might be going in 2012 so it'll be great to find out some info.

Bravo!

I can't wait to read all about it!

Thank you for the time it takes to do these. We enjoy them so much!

Getting on board! I can't wait to hear all about it!

In other news. . . I finally got a chance to open up my Spring 2010 issue of D23 (A little late, I know! But that's what happens when you have an adorable 6 month old boy giggling at home!) and who did I spy? Lurkyloo! I am sure you mentioned it somewhere- but I was so excited to see you in the pic from the D23 expo! :thumbsup2

Hi Carrie,

I just quickly wanted to come out of lurkdom to say I have read your wedding report and loved it, then stumbled onto your Christmas trip report and followed from there to here. I am excited to hear about Tokyo Disneyland!

YAY! So looking forward to this! My hubby would love to go to Japan some day..but the only way it would happen would be if we went to Tokyo disneyland and Disneysea!!! ;) AND if i could be knocked out for the flight!
Great start ...and I love the puppets Patrick's company makes!! YAY for the Pee-Wee Herman show gig..that is great :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter