To Pete's ChicagoLand Stalker

DisneyWorld Delight

No Tag For You!
That was too funny. But...I feel your pain. That's just one of those times you'd like a do over.

1. Why, oh why did I call in the first place?

2. Why didn't I just hang up when Pete actually answered?

3. Why didn't I ask for Steve? Oops wrong number, click

4. And then we come back to, Why, oh why did I call in the first place?

If it's any consolation, it makes a good story.

one of those "DOH" moments we've all had them but it makes for such good Entertainment

I think it also serves as a good reminder that even though we think of the DIS Unplugged Roundtable as family...they really aren't, and we need to respect their privacy and maintain some boundaries.

so does this mean i should stop re-tasking satellites so that I can get photos of the work that was done on Pete's roof from space?

I think it also serves as a good reminder that even though we think of the DIS Unplugged Roundtable as family...they really aren't, and we need to respect their privacy and maintain some boundaries.

That's sort of what I was thinking. I know the person probably had a momentary lapse of judgement, but honestly, it would never occur to me to call someone on vacation at their hotel unless it was my husband, parents, or the neighbor and I was informing them their house had burned down.

I'm glad Pete took it in stride, but honestly, YIKES!! :scared1:

so does this mean i should stop re-tasking satellites so that I can get photos of the work that was done on Pete's roof from space?

So the shuttle launch is delayed then? Lets go to plan B, I'll get control of Hubble and you work on project X

.....it would never occur to me to call someone on vacation at their hotel unless it was my husband, parents, or the neighbor and I was informing them their house had burned down.

This reminds me of a joke Kevin likes to tell (at least I am giving him credit).

A man is away on a business trip and phones home to his wife to find out how things are back home. The wife tells him the cat has died. The man says 'You shouldn't just blurt out news like that, you have to break it to people slowly.' She asks him how and he says 'Well, you start with something like the cat is on the roof. Then you say the cat fell off the roof and is at the vet. Then you say the cat is dead'.

They end their conversation.

He calls back the next night to find out how everything is and she says "Grandma's on the roof".

This reminds me of a joke Kevin likes to tell (at least I am giving him credit).

A man is away on a business trip and phones home to his wife to find out how things are back home. The wife tells him the cat has died. The man says 'You shouldn't just blurt out news like that, you have to break it to people slowly.' She asks him how and he says 'Well, you start with something like the cat is on the roof. Then you say the cat fell off the roof and is at the vet. Then you say the cat is dead'.

They end their conversation.

He calls back the next night to find out how everything is and she says "Grandma's on the roof".

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: too funny except I get a mental pic of a grandma on a roof

They may not be immediate family, but maybe distant cousins on your mother's brother's aunt side seperated by marriage.....:confused3

I promise I will never stalk you outside the parks. ;) Once you are in the parks, all bets are off.:thumbsup2

Okay John, that's the second time this week, you have made me :lmao: !!

The first was the background remarks about the little Japan pavillion oysters falling down the stairs. I had a mental picture of those little oysters from Alice In Wonderland tumbling down the stairs.

And now this...

:rotfl:

hm, what always trips me up is the finger and retina scanner at the front gates to pete's Layer of Solitude. or is it the Lair of fortitude? hm... imperial grand palace of lower middle south Umbria on the river Tiber? oh, I remember it's "12 oaks".

John to funny.

What is this stalker thing I must have missed something.

I missed the stalker thing as well.

Pete can always put a Disney Security Gate in front of his house so that people could check in.

Can you imagine how freaked out Scar was. :scared1:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is what I keep repeating to myself as I sit in my car outside of their homes..."Boundaries, Mindy, boundaries".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter