• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

To Pete's ChicagoLand Stalker

I missed the stalker thing as well.

Pete can always put a Disney Security Gate in front of his house so that people could check in.

It was discussed at the very end of the Email show on Tuesday...

If I remember correctly a podcast listener heard Pete in a recent show talk about how he was going to DL and mentioned which hotel he was staying at.. well they tracked him down at the hotel and called his hotel room.. :lmao: You've got to listen to that show.. its funny! :rotfl2:

This is what I keep repeating to myself as I sit in my car outside of their homes..."Boundaries, Mindy, boundaries".

:rotfl2: you are too funny.

Off to listen to the end of the show. I somehow must have missed it. But that is what listening while chasing around a house full of toddlers will do for you. LOL.

I once had a DISer who was 'uninvited' to participate on the boards put together bits and pieces of my identity and call me at home to discuss the 'uninvitation.' Needless to say, I made it crystal clear I was not going to have this conversation. :sad2:

I guess it could have been worse. She could have set a bag of doggie doo-doo on fire, rang my doorbell and make a run for it. :lmao:

I once had a DISer who was 'uninvited' to participate on the boards put together bits and pieces of my identity and call me at home to discuss the 'uninvitation.' Needless to say, I made it crystal clear I was not going to have this conversation. :sad2:

I guess it could have been worse. She could have set a bag of doggie doo-doo on fire, rang my doorbell and make a run for it. :lmao:

:scared1:

I always thought this was a dream job... but the thought of dealing with nut jobs like us must scare the heck outa you!

OK...OK, My letter to the Pete and the podcast team was sent as my appology. I never expected it to be read on the show.
I never wanted to 'stalk anyone. :confused3

I wanted him to ride the "Casey Jr. Circus Train". :dumbo:

I realize the error of my ways, please have mercy on me!

OK...OK, My letter to the Pete and the podcast team was sent as my appology. I never expected it to be read on the show.

:scared1:
:worship:
:rolleyes1

Fair warning. As a Pete's personal chicagoland police officer. He wants to me find you, pull in your driveway, and sound the siren at 3AM. That will be punishment for crossing the line. You also have to sit through 7 Country Bear Jamboree Shows on your next trip to Disney!:rotfl:

You also have to sit through 7 Country Bear Jamboree Shows on your next trip to Disney!:rotfl:

I love the "Country Bear Jamboree Show"! That's not a punishment... as long as I don't have to go to see "Stich" (or a "caht-cam" movie in the round).

I both cringed and laughed when listening to this email. I laughed because DH was at the Disneyland Hotel from Saturday till yesterday morning for a conference. I don't know exactly when Pete was there, but I *so* would have been looking everywhere for him if I had been lucky enough to go on the trip.

I told DH he had to look for Pete, but he declined to stare at a picture of Pete long enough to be able to identify him in a crowd. Just doesn't have his priorities straight, I guess. :rolleyes1

Most of us have been known to do or say things that are really crazy.

I don't know that I would have had the guts - and the class - to identify myself and apologize. Way to go Geef!

Kathy

You've got to appreciate a man who admits he is wrong (it happens so rarely these days).:lmao:

Fair warning. As a Pete's personal chicagoland police officer. He wants to me find you, pull in your driveway, and sound the siren at 3AM. That will be punishment for crossing the line. You also have to sit through 7 Country Bear Jamboree Shows on your next trip to Disney!:rotfl:

Fly by New Lenox on your way to Geef's house, I'll shine a spotlight for ya while you flip the switch on the siren. :lmao: I also have a very obnoxious recording of Its A Small World that would torture anyone!

You've got to appreciate a man who admits he is wrong (it happens so rarely these days).:lmao:

That is because we men are never wrong.

drake is now running as fast as he can out of this thread before he feels that wrath come down
:rotfl2:

I don't know exactly when Pete was there, but I *so* would have been looking everywhere for him if I had been lucky enough to go on the trip.

Me too.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: and I know what he looks like now! :banana: I wouldn't have said hi (I suffer from John syndrome ), but I would have grabbed dh's arm and said in a hushed voice "looooooook, it's Pete!"

Oh my goodnesss. That's awful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter