Tis the season.....

heatherlynn444 said:
ok so I have to share these. This is from my parents house. This is the last year we are going "all out" for Christmas siince my wedding is January 6, and my sis got married this past july...this is it :( makes me sad, we always decorate so pretty, so i had to share our 12 and 1/2 foot tree:

100_1558.jpg

I love how it reflects on the floor.

and this I took of our fireplace. I think it should be on a postcard!

100_1559.jpg

My mom has those same holiday bears!!!!!!! How funny :) :)

I love this thread!!! Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year!! Here are pics of my family room. I need to take pics of the rest of the house next.

DSC00930a.jpg

DSC00928a.jpg

DSC00926a.jpg

DSC00925a.jpg

DSC00920a.jpg

DSC00919a.jpg

DSC00914a.jpg

DSC00910a.jpg

We got a new Mickey and Minnie ornament yesterday! Every year DH's grandma sends us money to buy a new Christmas ornament (well, every year being last year, our first married Christmas and this year :teeth: ) and yesterday DH and I took a trip to Disney (it's great being only 1 &1/2 hours away and able to make day trips!) and got this one
47b6cc30b3127cce8075d9bb152400000016108AYsnLJk0aNv

I just love it! Mickey and Minnie going on a sleigh ride! This is another one I keep in our china cabinet, I'm too afraid the tree will get bumped!

JandJ said:
We got a new Mickey and Minnie ornament yesterday! Every year DH's grandma sends us money to buy a new Christmas ornament (well, every year being last year, our first married Christmas and this year :teeth: ) and yesterday DH and I took a trip to Disney (it's great being only 1 &1/2 hours away and able to make day trips!) and got this one
47b6cc30b3127cce8075d9bb152400000016108AYsnLJk0aNv

I just love it! Mickey and Minnie going on a sleigh ride! This is another one I keep in our china cabinet, I'm too afraid the tree will get bumped!

Aw it's adorable!

Janis I love all your decorations! beautiful!

Is it just me or did Christmas sneak up on anybody else.....I underestimated the sneakiness! :confused3

Its ALMOST here! we JUST has thanksgiving...didn't we? :confused3

heatherlynn444 said:
Janis I love all your decorations! beautiful!

Is it just me or did Christmas sneak up on anybody else.....I underestimated the sneakiness! :confused3

Its ALMOST here! we JUST has thanksgiving...didn't we? :confused3

That's what my mom and I were saying yesterday! We had been gradually shopping, knowing (thinking) we had plenty of time, and all of a sudden it's the 'last' weekend before Christmas!

My Tree is FINALLY up! :banana: We have been remodeling our house so you will have to excuse my terrible floors. My Tree is our only decoration this year...and the only thing in my living room :rotfl: actually! But my cat Sonic loves his new sleeping place! Happy Holidays :santa:

2006Tree1.jpg

2006Tree2.jpg

Beautiful tree!! And your cat is so adorable... :cat: Theres just something about cats and Christmas trees...

Maggimus said:
Beautiful tree!! And your cat is so adorable... :cat: Theres just something about cats and Christmas trees...

Thank you! I agree with the cats and Christmas Trees...as long as they do not climb it and knock the whole thing down :rotfl2:

heatherlynn444 said:

yup! I did some major shopping this week! Thank goodness a lot of online sites had discounted express shipping! lol My house is a gigantic disaster b/c I've also been baking all week...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter