Tis the season.....

Maggimus

DIS Veteran
Since the month of December sparks a lot of romance for most couples, after seeing PurpleGirl247's Christmas tree, I thought this might be a good place for us to share our holiday pictures!! Christmas Trees, the outside of the house/apt decorations, photos in the snow together, any fun winter related photos that you might want to share.

Here is mine and DH's tree this year
(I would have taken them with me and DH in them but he is at work- and I really thought now was a good time to get this thread going!!)
Christmas2006002.jpg

Christmas2006005.jpg

Our Mickey Mouse Tree...
(a little Charlie Brown this year... but it will come in time)
Christmas2006001.jpg

I love this idea! Too cute! I will post mine this evening! I am being a bad girl at work and catching up with my fellow brides! :rotfl:

I don't think that we will have a tree again this year, but here is my mickey wreath I made last year:

47b5cc35b3127cce95b319e8f42100000026108AZMmzNs4cOE

one big and 2 small wreaths, I attached them with green floral wire. Various Christmas picks scattered around. I made Mickey holly berries too, but I don't think you can really see them! I got everything at Michael's. It was pretty easy! I'd never made a wreath before, either... :)

That wreath is the most adorable thing I have ever seen! Looks like I am making a trip to Michael's tonight! :rotfl:

LOL! I made it b/c I didn't want to spend $39 or whatever from disneyshopping.com...I thought "I can make that myself!" (like everything else I do...)

I like mine better! :thumbsup2

have fun and don't forget to post the results!

were the holly berries that you got fake as well? Did you get those from Michaels? Do you know how much the wreaths were?

all fake! I don't remember how much everything was, though...I probably got them on sale? don't forget to take your 40% off coupon!

they come in the mail or are in the sunday paper...

What a great thread!!! WE just put our tree up over Thanksgiving weekend since we are leaving for the world in 8 days.... :woohoo: I will post our pic when I get home later on. :sunny: :santa:

Such a cute thread! I am moving out of my apt this weekend and living in a hotel for a couple weeks while I finish up grad school, so I won't have my own tree. I'll have my parents' though when I go home to celebrate. Keep your pics coming, I need to get in the holiday spirit :santa:

Here's a pic of the Mickey wreath I made last year.
34046wreath-med.jpg

Like cryssi it's all fake, but it lasts year after year that way! I bought everything at Joann's and Michaels. I put red jingle bells on it, so they jingle when you open the door. I actually made 2. We have 2 large wooden front doors and hang one on each of the front doors. We were too excited this year and put them up right after Halloween.. I'm sure the neighbors think we're weird! :rotfl2:

Love having a bit of mickey to come home to everyday.
--h

nice! :thumbsup2 Love the jingle bells idea (though with the crazy wind that's blowing right now, maybe not a good idea??) LOL

JJClemson said:
Such a cute thread! I am moving out of my apt this weekend and living in a hotel for a couple weeks while I finish up grad school, so I won't have my own tree. I'll have my parents' though when I go home to celebrate. Keep your pics coming, I need to get in the holiday spirit :santa:
JJ Clemson-I'm finishing up grad school and moving, too! No tree for me either this year! I figure with finishing up school, finding a new place, and getting married I won't have time to enjoy it. Goodluck with your final semester! :wave:

I will find a picture of my tree from last year which was all Disney . . . ok, except for one lone Snoopy ornament! ;)

Maggimus, your tree is beautiful--thank you for starting this thread. So far I have 5 poinsettia plants and a candle ring on the entry hall table. Okay--so I like to do stuff s-lo-w-l-y. So sue me! ;)

The wreaths are so cute--how come I can never think of anything like that? And LOL at the neighbors not being into the day-after-Halloween-Christmas spirit! Just take it down before Valentine's, and they will get over it! :rotfl:

I am purchasing my Christmas tree today for delivery on Friday or Saturday so I will definately post pics of it. I am Christmas obsessed and spend ages looking for THE perfect gifts for everyone, I just love this season and it seems to bring out the best everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter