Tiggerific04's Planning Journal (WP/Gardenview Lounge/Chef Mickey's) *UPDATE 8/6

No pics yet... I went for my fitting on Monday, decided I didn't like the place, and will be picking up my dress on Thursday and having the alterations done somewhere else. I'm sure the first thing I do when I get home on Thursday is try it on again, so I'll be sure to get some pics!

No pics yet... I went for my fitting on Monday, decided I didn't like the place, and will be picking up my dress on Thursday and having the alterations done somewhere else. I'm sure the first thing I do when I get home on Thursday is try it on again, so I'll be sure to get some pics!

I'm not getting my dress for 2 more months so I can't wait to see how yours looks on you!!!

I can't believe I have just now found your PJ!!! I love everything and have had a blast reading all about your wedding! Good Luck to you! It is only a couple of months away! Are you ready???

I want to see pics of the new dress too....

I'm really enjoying hearing about all your plans. Being a wedding coordinator myself its so cool hearing about all the plans and TR's from so many Disney brides.

I'm looking forward to the rest and the actual ceremony & honeymoon. Good luck with everything!

Thanks! I can't wait to write my TR! I'm sure I'm going to drive DF nuts on the honeymoon trying to take notes and remember everything :rotfl:

I'm not getting my dress for 2 more months so I can't wait to see how yours looks on you!!!

Well, I tried it on on Monday and let me tell you... you're going to LOVE yours!!

I can't believe I have just now found your PJ!!! I love everything and have had a blast reading all about your wedding! Good Luck to you! It is only a couple of months away! Are you ready???

I want to see pics of the new dress too....

Aww, thank you! I'm realizing now how NOT ready I am! I thought I had gotten so much done and now it feels like there is sooo much left to do and not enough time :scared1:

Picked up my dress today and took a bunch of pics. DF said to apologize if they're not good because he's not a great photographer ;) It looks sooo much nicer in person -- these pics don't do it justice. Or maybe I'm just biased :love:

Pictures001.jpg

Pictures002.jpg

Pictures004.jpg

Pictures005.jpg

Pictures008.jpg

Pictures013.jpg

Pictures018.jpg

Oh my gosh the dress is beeeeutiful! And you look soo happy and gorgeous in it! Good choice! Glad you love it... and tell DF the pics are just fine!

Oh WOW! I love our dress! ;) It looks so perfect on you and you look so happy in it!! I can't wait to get mine...I hope it looks half as good on me! :goodvibes You look soooo amazing!!!! Thank your for posting! If you don't mind me asking...what size did you end up ordering...you are such a tiny thing afterall...just me being nosey! TEEHEE! ;)

Love the pink!! You look soooo happy in it, too, which is the most important thing! congrats! :)

Thanks ladies! I still love the first dress I bought, and I love all the dresses I tried on, but this one is just more ME. I feel like a princess but also comfortable at the same time :thumbsup2

Diane, it's a size 10. I wear a size 6/8 in regular clothes and this fits just about perfectly. I didn't know what size they were ordering for me, the woman just took my measurements and sent me on my way.

Thanks ladies! I still love the first dress I bought, and I love all the dresses I tried on, but this one is just more ME. I feel like a princess but also comfortable at the same time :thumbsup2

Diane, it's a size 10. I wear a size 6/8 in regular clothes and this fits just about perfectly. I didn't know what size they were ordering for me, the woman just took my measurements and sent me on my way.

Oh My...that's the size I ordered...guess I should get on the ball with my weightloss then!! :laughing: I'm a size 6/8 normally but right now I'm a tad larger...6 months and counting! ;) Thank you though...I feel so much better about the size I ordered now (If I actually lose the weight, lol!) I honestly hope I can look as lovely as you...I'm so happy you found the gown that makes you feel like a princess!! You are one stunning bride!! :hug:

Oh My...that's the size I ordered...guess I should get on the ball with my weightloss then!! :laughing: I'm a size 6/8 normally but right now I'm a tad larger...6 months and counting! ;) Thank you though...I feel so much better about the size I ordered now (If I actually lose the weight, lol!) I honestly hope I can look as lovely as you...I'm so happy you found the gown that makes you feel like a princess!! You are one stunning bride!! :hug:

You are TOO sweet! You are going to look absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to see your dress when it comes in :banana:

Girls, I am so upset. My hard drive crashed over a week ago and I think I've lost all of my wedding planning info, not to mention all of my pics and emails and everything from the past 7 years!! We're taking it to some data recovery place this week, but I'm losing hope about whether they'll be able to save anything :sad1: I always told myself that I needed to backup everything, but I kept putting it off because I never thought anything could happen.

Anyway, DF finally finished work for the summer (he's a teacher) and NOW he has all these ideas for the wedding! :lmao: I wrote to Rosie, but does anyone know if it's possible to decorate the tables on Commander's Terrace for an intimate wedding? He wants tablecloths, place settings, centerpieces, etc. Nothing fancy, just enough so that the tables aren't plain wood.

We went to After Hours yesterday to get everyone measured for their tuxes. We're actually using Carolyn Allen's -- I have to get moving on filling out that paperwork. DF, his brothers (best men) and his dad are going to be wearing this tux:

s07_382.fpx

DF will be wearing the traditional white shirt/vest/tie, his brothers will be wearing white shirt/black vest/pink tie, and his dad I think wants to wear a white shirt and lilac vest/tie :rotfl: I pretty much let them all pick whatever they wanted as long as the best men had some kind of pink so that they match my MOH. My dad opted for a traditional, classic tux, complete with bowtie. I really just want everyone to be comfortable, and as long as they're all in tuxes it will be fine... I hope.

It was the first time since prom (8 years ago) that our parents have met. I was a nervous wreck all day, but it wasn't too bad. Now we all have to go out for dinner so that they can get to know each other more. :eek:

Now I'm off to try and get a copy of all my ADRs so that I can start setting up my itinerary from scratch. Then it's on to remaking the itineraries for the welcome bags, and starting the programs again. I guess it's a good thing that I didn't get too far on them in the first place ;)

That's terrible! I hope you're able to get most things back!

I just wanted to remind you that you had sent me the pictures of intimate cakes (which I really appreciated by the way), and if you wanted me to send them back to you, that'd be no problem.

Just let me know! Good luck!

That's terrible! I hope you're able to get most things back!

I just wanted to remind you that you had sent me the pictures of intimate cakes (which I really appreciated by the way), and if you wanted me to send them back to you, that'd be no problem.

Just let me know! Good luck!

That would be AWESOME! Someone else had asked for them and I felt sooo bad that I couldn't send them. Do you need my email address?

I just started reading your TR today, and I am absolutely in love with your dress!
It looks perfect on you :)

Congratulations

That would be AWESOME! Someone else had asked for them and I felt sooo bad that I couldn't send them. Do you need my email address?

I just sent them back to the address I got them from (I still had the email - I actually keep everything I can in my gmail to try and avoid losing them!). Let me know if you don't get them.

Oh! And my fiance (a big computer person) said that data recovery is really good now (he saw them recover data from a hard drive that had been on the barbeque for an hour!). So you may get everything back yet!

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter